How to track your Ford Super Duty Order

My build shows “in production” as of 02 February. My window sticker was published 2 days later. No updates at all since then. No build date or otherwise. Does anyone have any idea how long it takes for updates? View attachment 16832
Yours went into production today. The tracker should update in a day or two.

Yours went into production today. The tracker should update in a day or two.
That’s great! I am looking forward to the update. My fear was that one of the option was causing a delay.

Based on what the tracker is showing and the date at the bottom of his window sticker. I have one scheduled to build today too.
Mine says the below, does one mean it’s being built? My dealer said 2/15 but there’s no date on the tracker. Tracker says in production.
2FF33F2A-A1D3-47AC-B05C-165F08FA19E4.png

Mine says the below, does one mean it’s being built? My dealer said 2/15 but there’s no date on the tracker. Tracker says in production.
View attachment 16853
No, 02-05 is the date the invoice was created - I think also used to be referred to as the blend date. When the 02/06 date changes is when it starts production. Your dealer is likely correct on a build day as they should be able to look up a scheduled to day at this point but it could change. Mine did twice.

No, 02-05 is the date the invoice was created - I think also used to be referred to as the blend date. When the 02/06 date changes is when it starts production. Your dealer is likely correct on a build day as they should be able to look up a scheduled to day at this point but it could change. Mine did twice.
I think the original sticker was 2/4 or something like that. 2/6 wasn’t the first date. Oh well, it’s getting closer.

So i had ordered a truck as well. On the ford tracking site it stopped on the status production scheduled on 2/11/2021 it didn't move at all. Then the truck showed up at the dealership Saturday 2/20. Now it shows built on the website.

How accurate are the estimated delivery dates? Are you guys seeing the trucks coming in later or earlier.

My original estimated date was 2/27. It did not arrive and has now been pushed back to 3/6.
Thanks for the reply well hopefully you take delivery this weekend. I have 4/5 delivery and just my window sticker about 15 minutes ago.

Thanks for the reply well hopefully you take delivery this weekend. I have 4/5 delivery and just my window sticker about 15 minutes ago.
I think my problem is my location in relation the the rail yard. We are over 300 miles away and I think it’s a little longer wait getting delivery out here.

Is there any way to get your VIN number aside from your dealer?

Mine shows built and eta to dealer 33 days. Can it really take that long to transport?

Ford changed up their tracking today now requires your order number. Which is messing up allumazilla I believe. Now it will show my window sticker but no dates.

Attachments

• 5A12D48F-CDB4-42AE-BBA4-8BA30E015226.png
    5A12D48F-CDB4-42AE-BBA4-8BA30E015226.png
    531.1 KB · Views: 27
  • 64F184FA-011D-48AC-907B-901E7AD26B91.png
    64F184FA-011D-48AC-907B-901E7AD26B91.png
    325.7 KB · Views: 27
Still showing an error even with order number.

Latest Discussions

Back