How to track your Ford Super Duty Order

Truck just landed at the Dealer! They say it will be ready Thursday! Ordered, 2/6/20 , arrived 9/22/20....that is one heck of a wait! On top of that, I just received my Tremor Off-Road Forum decals!
Congratulations! You are right up there for the longest wait award! Enjoy!?

Truck just landed at the Dealer! They say it will be ready Thursday! Ordered, 2/6/20 , arrived 9/22/20....that is one heck of a wait! On top of that, I just received my Tremor Off-Road Forum decals!

Wow, what a long ass wait. I think I would have stolen one by now. LOL

Congrats!

Can anyone give me an idea how long their truck was in production before a estimated delivery date was given?

Mine is going on almost a week now with no other updates, other than it being in production.

Can anyone give me an idea how long their truck was in production before a estimated delivery date was given?

Mine is going on almost a week now with no other updates, other than it being in production.
Usually 6-8 days depending on options. Then 2-5 days usually to load and start the journey toward you. Unless you’re me and then it’s like 5 weeks and you’ll still not see it ship. ?

I think the Ford tracking site is there just to keep those of us that order a truck occupied while we wait. I don't know the information has any basis in reality. Maybe for some. Mine showed Processing for a month, then Scheduled to Week for a few weeks, then went back to Processing, then showed up as In Production on 9 September. On 17 September I received an estimated delivery date to the dealer of 13 October but still has a Status of In Production. On 19 September the estimated delivery changed to 3 October and has been counting down on the Ford tracking site correctly to that date ever since. Today it says 10 days to delivery. Status is still In Production. Dealer has a 5 October delivery date and as of Monday still wasn't showing a rail car. Both tracking sites are in agreement of In Production and estimated delivery of 3 October.

I think the Ford tracking site is there just to keep those of us that order a truck occupied while we wait. I don't know the information has any basis in reality. Maybe for some. Mine showed Processing for a month, then Scheduled to Week for a few weeks, then went back to Processing, then showed up as In Production on 9 September. On 17 September I received an estimated delivery date to the dealer of 13 October but still has a Status of In Production. On 19 September the estimated delivery changed to 3 October and has been counting down on the Ford tracking site correctly to that date ever since. Today it says 10 days to delivery. Status is still In Production. Dealer has a 5 October delivery date and as of Monday still wasn't showing a rail car. Both tracking sites are in agreement of In Production and estimated delivery of 3 October.
As an aside, the Ford factory winch showed up at my dealer on Monday. So part of my truck has been delivered!
Winch Kit.jpg

Last edited:
Usually 6-8 days depending on options. Then 2-5 days usually to load and start the journey toward you. Unless you’re me and then it’s like 5 weeks and you’ll still not see it ship. ?
Any updates on yours?

When did you order? When was the original week of production(scheduled to week)? When did the sites say built? Did you che it on Allumizilla?

Any updates on yours?
That’s a big fat NO! Tomorrow is the second “estimated date of delivery” I have been given. Dealership can’t find anything besides the regional manager put a “tracker” (his words) on my truck and it came back as produced, delayed, and awaiting shipment. He and his manager didn’t know what that meant. Pretty much worthless. I finally navigated the maze of Ford corporate, which has taken days and hours of my time, and I’ve gotten a “case number”. I also managed to sweet talk a legitimate corporate number (not 1800) that gets me to the case escalation team (if I hit the right buttons and say the right things). They never answer but they supposedly call back within a business day if you leave the correct message with the correct contact and case numbers. I’ve called two days in a row and left my messages (I believe with the correct information) with no response. At this point I’m not sure what to do. I’m not much of a Twitterer or Facebooker or whatever so I’m not sure how else to reach Ford. I would think the CEO/Ford Family/large shareholders would be interested in knowing how they have managed to misplace an 80k truck(which the F series trucks happen to be the only cash cow keeping Ford out of bankruptcy) for a 5 weeks now for guy who has a trade and a check waiting to give to them. No loan, no bs, truck, title, keys, check for a Tremor and they can’t figure it out. Totally open to ideas.

And if you’re looking for a class in “How to Loose a Loyal Customer 101” just follow my debacle!

That’s a big fat NO! Tomorrow is the second “estimated date of delivery” I have been given. Dealership can’t find anything besides the regional manager put a “tracker” (his words) on my truck and it came back as produced, delayed, and awaiting shipment. He and his manager didn’t know what that meant. Pretty much worthless. I finally navigated the maze of Ford corporate, which has taken days and hours of my time, and I’ve gotten a “case number”. I also managed to sweet talk a legitimate corporate number (not 1800) that gets me to the case escalation team (if I hit the right buttons and say the right things). They never answer but they supposedly call back within a business day if you leave the correct message with the correct contact and case numbers. I’ve called two days in a row and left my messages (I believe with the correct information) with no response. At this point I’m not sure what to do. I’m not much of a Twitterer or Facebooker or whatever so I’m not sure how else to reach Ford. I would think the CEO/Ford Family/large shareholders would be interested in knowing how they have managed to misplace an 80k truck(which the F series trucks happen to be the only cash cow keeping Ford out of bankruptcy) for a 5 weeks now for guy who has a trade and a check waiting to give to them. No loan, no bs, truck, title, keys, check for a Tremor and they can’t figure it out. Totally open to ideas.
?

When did you order? When was the original week of production(scheduled to week)? When did the sites say built? Did you che it on Allumizilla?
Just to be clear, I wasn't complaining, I know you've been waiting a long time, hat's off to you for your patience. I hope your truck shows up very soon! I check both Ford and Allumizilla and both have reported the exact same information where they overlap. I ordered on 15 July, tracking site said order was accepted 16 July. Dealer told me 14 September to begin production but tracking sites showed In Production date of 9 September. Tracking site shows Production date was 15 September. Both sites still show Status as In Production but are both reporting a 3 October Delivery. Window Sticker says 9 September.

Just to be clear, I wasn't complaining, I know you've been waiting a long time, hat's off to you for your patience. I hope your truck shows up very soon! I check both Ford and Allumizilla and both have reported the exact same information where they overlap. I ordered on 15 July, tracking site said order was accepted 16 July. Dealer told me 14 September to begin production but tracking sites showed In Production date of 9 September. Tracking site shows Production date was 15 September. Both sites still show Status as In Production but are both reporting a 3 October Delivery. Window Sticker says 9 September.
Awesome! That’s the information I was looking for. Seems like they are finally getting caught up or even a little ahead with production. That’s great news for people with orders in the pipeline.

Mine was built and shipped fairly quickly. Started end of July and shipped end of September. It was set to be delivered on 10/8 but now everyday it goes backwards. I am now 9 days out on delivery. Guess we wait

Mine was built and shipped fairly quickly. Started end of July and shipped end of September. It was set to be delivered on 10/8 but now everyday it goes backwards. I am now 9 days out on delivery. Guess we wait
What did you order my man. What Trim, color, options. I hope your beautiful beast comes to you soon. Best of luck ✌️

Back