modified

Admin
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Diesel Tremor
Current Ride #2
2021 Bronco
I've seen this question come up a few times on the forum so I wanted to make a separate post so it doesn't get lost. For those that have special ordered a Super Duty, you can track the progress here:

Also get the railcar number from your dealer once it is shipped and you can track its progress through the rail lines if you want.

Here's another link to try using:

Thanks @abnmp557 for the tip!

Last edited:
The following link will also allow users to access a Ford report showing a more specific status and timeline for their vehicles (such as specific production, build, shipping, rail and other entries by dates). The only drawback on using it is that you will probably have to download Firefox as a browser to view the report. You can try using explorer or chrome as a browser when viewing it but 99% of the time the report will be one big, jumbled mess.

Just add you VIN to the end of the below link and it will give you the report. Please let me know if you need any assistance with this.

Last edited:
I've seen this question come up a few times on the forum so I wanted to make a separate post so it doesn't get lost. For those that have special ordered a Super Duty, you can track the progress here:

Also get the railcar number from your dealer once it is shipped and you can track its progress through the rail lines if you want.

Thanks @abnmp557 for the tip!
Will this site work for custom orders placed from British Columbia, Canada?

I have used both of these sites to track other Canadian member’s orders. They should work for you too. If you need assistance just ask.

20 more days!

F1332F89-417E-47FD-AA9D-7A7A864B953F.png7479E96F-11FE-4716-BA65-9CEA88512BBF.png

This one was posted on another form and seems to be the only one working right now. Use Firefox or Chrome or it doesn't come up right.

http://www.alumizilla.com/vot.php
Thank you this one actually worked and I got good news! Said been sent to plant and says in production! HELL YES! And I have my window sticker! Can't wait!

The Ford tracking isn't working again. I've been trying and trying and keep getting the same username and password popping up? Anyone know why? It did it before and then it finally worked for about a day but now it's doing it again.

The Ford tracking isn't working again. I've been trying and trying and keep getting the same username and password popping up? Anyone know why? It did it before and then it finally worked for about a day but now it's doing it again.
Same no luck today. I was hoping for production..........

Same experience here. But for some reason by truck is now listed on my dealer's website. No photos or anything, just showing up as inventory. I'm guessing that is some automated thing, but presumably means my truck is moving along through the process.

Does anyone know how to track your truck on the train? I seen the one you can track when it says convoy on your window sticker but mine says "rail" and it's not coming up. I don't know if that's a different train system or what? Any info would be appreciated.

Does anyone know how to track your truck on the train? I seen the one you can track when it says convoy on your window sticker but mine says "rail" and it's not coming up. I don't know if that's a different train system or what? Any info would be appreciated.
Is the site working again, i get the try again system error last few days. If your in the Rail stage thats good news for you!

Is the site working again, i get the try again system error last few days. If your in the Rail stage thats good news for you!
Your dealer can give you the rail car number then you can track it by calling into the automated csx phone system.

1. Call the CSX 1-800-235-2352
2. When prompted for location or weight, say location or press "1" on your phone.
3. When prompted for the car say your specific rail car number
4. When prompted for next car say DONE

Back