How to track your Ford Super Duty Order

When the status shows - "In Transit - Recieved" means its enroute right, in the beginning stages? Anyway to get freight tracking for shipping company? Im inpatient... lol I'm in SoCal, it shipped on 7/25, and estimated is 21 days. So hopefully by the 15th of august it's here.

Screen Shot 2020-07-30 at 2.37.21 PM.png

I tried that site, since it was a link on alumizilla. Doesn't work.

Screen Shot 2020-07-30 at 3.15.07 PM.png

When the status shows - "In Transit - Recieved" means its enroute right, in the beginning stages? Anyway to get freight tracking for shipping company? Im inpatient... lol I'm in SoCal, it shipped on 7/25, and estimated is 21 days. So hopefully by the 15th of august it's here.

View attachment 3360
That means it was received at rail yard and is getting picked up by a truck to go to dealership.

Anyone know why ford tracking seems to not know my vin anymore? Today and yesterday it has not recognized it.

Anyone know why ford tracking seems to not know my vin anymore? Today and yesterday it has not recognized it.
your truck is missing the aliens got to it

View attachment 3360
If it helps at all, this is my status on Alumizilla. I know for a fact that my truck arrived at the Benicia rail yard today and will be put on a truck to my dealer. It’ll most likely get there on Monday. My estimated date of delivery never changed.
C1C3B793-08CB-4D1E-9121-159FD8FC1626.jpeg

Based on Bruno’s info to Benicia it looks to be about 6-8 days on rail to ca.

We're in opposite parts of California, so I'm sure it will go direct to a Southern California rail yard, and not a Northern California one. My guess is it will show up the day I leave on my trip this week. Suppose to goto Havasu, on Thursday and don't exactly want to bring my RAM as it's broken down on me way to many times and don't want anything to happen to it before the lemon repurchase.

We're in opposite parts of California, so I'm sure it will go direct to a Southern California rail yard, and not a Northern California one. My guess is it will show up the day I leave on my trip this week. Suppose to goto Havasu, on Thursday and don't exactly want to bring my RAM as it's broken down on me way to many times and don't want anything to happen to it before the lemon repurchase.
I’m saying the train will go so far each day. If the distance is about the same the travel time will be too.

My dealer knew where the train was at all times and gave me updates without me asking. I’m sure if you’re going on a trip they’d be willing to check it’s location.

My dealer knew where the train was at all times and gave me updates without me asking. I’m sure if you’re going on a trip they’d be willing to check it’s location.

I think I've annoyed them enough on the ETA. lol.. I've been working with the general manager directly. It is what it is I guess.

Ford's tracker isn't working for me but Alumzilla is...

Latest Discussions

Back