modified

Admin
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Diesel Tremor
Current Ride #2
2021 Bronco
I was talking to a buddy the other day and he was having a hard time trying to find invoice pricing on the Ford Super Duty. In case anyone else has that question, I have been using Costco's website to build & spec out different trucks to get the invoice: https://www.costcoauto.com/

It seems to be right on the money. Here's a build of a 2020 Super Duty Platinum - Diesel w/Tremor package:

costco-superduty-price.png

Here's a copy of the window sticker:

dan-platinum-f250-tremor-build.png

Interesting. Thanks for the share.

How does one get invoice pricing?

This is what i just built what i want, preordered, and attached is the quote from my preorder. Does costco get you invoice price? If so seems like costco might be the better deal.

Attachments

• Compared to what i ordered.png
    Compared to what i ordered.png
    402.1 KB · Views: 511
  • Want.png
    Want.png
    674.8 KB · Views: 509
  • Quote.pdf
    583.3 KB · Views: 487
Ill have to look into that once the 2021 build sheets come out.

NADA guides will also allow you to build/option the vehicle then then show you the "invoice" price

Nice find, matches sticker and very close to invoice price provided by dealer when I ordered. Only difference is the dealer provided invoice has a fuel charge that is not on the Costco tool.

All you have to do is ask the dealer and he'll print the MSRP and invoice on the same sheet. It's not a secret.

I just asked about a Costco deal and it was $300. below invoice. I showed that price to my local dealer and before I could say anything, he offered $500. below invoice. So I ordered it. Then, the cash offer showed up for $2,000. more off. Took that to the dealer, he entered it into the computer and confirmed it. Got it for a total of $2,500. below invoice, or about $6,000. below MSRP on a Lariat Tremor 7.3.

All you have to do is ask the dealer and he'll print the MSRP and invoice on the same sheet. It's not a secret.

I just asked about a Costco deal and it was $300. below invoice. I showed that price to my local dealer and before I could say anything, he offered $500. below invoice. So I ordered it. Then, the cash offer showed up for $2,000. more off. Took that to the dealer, he entered it into the computer and confirmed it. Got it for a total of $2,500. below invoice, or about $6,000. below MSRP on a Lariat Tremor 7.3.
I assume a 2020?

Can you introduce me to your local dealer? I've been searching for a dealer who will offer me invoice pricing, or better, on a 2022 Ford F-350 Lariat Tremor package, and am having difficulty. I've got a 15,000 pound fiver I am living in up in Washington, and will need a truck this fall when it's time to move it to Arizona for the winter. I'd like to get an order in and get my place in line so maybe I can get delivery by October. I just need a dealer that will look at my build and offer me a price with savings like you got. I just found this site and it seems to be the right place for someone like me. - J. Daniel

Can you introduce me to your local dealer? I've been searching for a dealer who will offer me invoice pricing, or better, on a 2022 Ford F-350 Lariat Tremor package, and am having difficulty. I've got a 15,000 pound fiver I am living in up in Washington, and will need a truck this fall when it's time to move it to Arizona for the winter. I'd like to get an order in and get my place in line so maybe I can get delivery by October. I just need a dealer that will look at my build and offer me a price with savings like you got. I just found this site and it seems to be the right place for someone like me. - J. Daniel
Just want to emphasize that I wouldn’t be ordering a truck at this point and have immovable plans depending on the truck arriving by a certain date. Certainly not if those plans are this calendar year.

There’s a ton of uncertainty about when orders placed now will actually be built/delivered because of the chip shortage.

Understood. We have a back-up plan to either rent a place in Phoenix this winter, or head south to Mexico until the truck gets built. I was on the Ford Enthusiast forum speaking with a vet who sent me to a dealer in Billings, where he got invoice plus another $2000 discount on his 2022 order and the salesman he sent me to hasn't returned any of my calls. Maybe they don't have enough allotment to dole out good deals to everyone. So do you believe your salesman would offer me a similar deal to the one you got? I can leave my fiver sit for a year if it takes that long to get a Super Duty F-350.

Understood. We have a back-up plan to either rent a place in Phoenix this winter, or head south to Mexico until the truck gets built. I was on the Ford Enthusiast forum speaking with a vet who sent me to a dealer in Billings, where he got invoice plus another $2000 discount on his 2022 order and the salesman he sent me to hasn't returned any of my calls. Maybe they don't have enough allotment to dole out good deals to everyone. So do you believe your salesman would offer me a similar deal to the one you got? I can leave my fiver sit for a year if it takes that long to get a Super Duty F-350.
Gotcha. Good to hear you have a backup plan. :D I see you’re in the Puget Sound so my experience is relevant to you!

In my case I got X-Plan through Ford of Kirkland, so they might be able to do invoice pricing? I specifically worked with Steve C. Note that he is ridiculously busy right now so he isn’t the most responsive via email, but did get my order in. Answered the phone right away when I called the first time, though.

Evergreen Ford isn’t honoring X-Plan anymore, at least while supply/demand is so out of whack, and was told they will be be selling orders at MSRP. New Super Duty‘s on the lot are going to be priced above MSRP for them.

Gotcha. Good to hear you have a backup plan. :D I see you’re in the Puget Sound so my experience is relevant to you!

In my case I got X-Plan through Ford of Kirkland, so they might be able to do invoice pricing? I specifically worked with Steve C. Note that he is ridiculously busy right now so he isn’t the most responsive via email, but did get my order in. Answered the phone right away when I called the first time, though.

Evergreen Ford isn’t honoring X-Plan anymore, at least while supply/demand is so out of whack, and was told they will be be selling orders at MSRP. New Super Duty‘s on the lot are going to be priced above MSRP for them.
I was given some advice from someone in order to qualify for X-Plan pricing. He told me he joined EAA (Experimental Aircraft Association and somehow it allowed him access to X-Plan pricing. I joined ten days ago, but he said I won't qualify until I have been a member 90 days.

Puget Island is on the Columbia River, not anywhere near Seattle. It's a common mistake people make.

I'm going to give Costco a call in a few minutes and see what they have to say about current pricing on a 2022 Tremor.

I'm not giving up on dealerships that people claim to have gotten invoice pricing. I just need one dealership west of the Missouri River willing to give me invoice pricing. That is how wide my search area is right now. Once I get that commitment to price, I won't worry about actual delivery date. It comes when it comes.

If you are coming to Arizona anyway in the fall you might want to get a price from David Garcia ( he is the sales manager) at Rodeo Ford in Goodyear AZ. I ordered one from them about 5000 less than any other Dealer I talked to, all would only offer me about 1-2% off MSRP. Just a thought.

If you are coming to Arizona anyway in the fall you might want to get a price from David Garcia ( he is the sales manager) at Rodeo Ford in Goodyear AZ. I ordered one from them about 5000 less than any other Dealer I talked to, all would only offer me about 1-2% off MSRP. Just a thought.
We sold our home in Phoenix, in April, and decided to live in a 5th wheel for a while. We will be in Washington until September, Nebraska for a couple of months, and then work our way back to Arizona for the winter, so it might work out well to buy from a dealer in the Phoenix Metro area. I spoke to a woman with the Costco Auto Program this morning and she gave me the name of a dealer in Folsom, California that I will be calling when they open this morning. I just want to lock down a price on a 2022 and then see where I am on the waiting list. Thanks for your help.

I have a copy of the special order build sheet just like this one that shows both dealer cost and msrp, as the various dealers were giving me quotes one of them gave me a copy that showed both. The "dealer price" on the truck is sort of a fuzzy price if you will, they get all sorts of kick backs that help them make money other than just their markup over their dealer cost on a sale.

Shopping for the right dealer for the deal you want is key. I ended up out the door with tax, license and a 7/70 premium Ford maintenance plan for sticker price on my truck. We also purchased a 2019 Ranger (sticker attached) for $41 our the door the same day we ordered my truck.

Attachments

• Build Sheet.pdf
    615.3 KB · Views: 122
  • ranger sticker.JPG
    ranger sticker.JPG
    363.7 KB · Views: 128
  • ranger.JPG
    ranger.JPG
    126.9 KB · Views: 121

Latest Discussions

Back