How to get Ford's Private Cash Offer (PCO OFFER)

modified

Admin
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Diesel Tremor
Current Ride #2
2021 Bronco
ford-pco-private-cash-offer.png

From my understanding Ford's Private Cash Offer comes from a third party company and not directly from Ford. It can range from $750 to a maximum of $3000. I don't believe there is a sure fire way to get these offers, however after researching this subject for the past few days here are some ideas that might help you get it.

1. Call Ford's marketing department and request information and/or a brochure. The number is 1-800-334-4375. While you can't directly request one, by giving your name/address increases your chances of getting something in the future. One person mentioned it took 3 times calling in before a PCO was generated.

2. Browse around Ford's website and you might get the lucky "Exclusive Cash Reward" pop-up ad. If you see this, click on it and it should ask you to fill out information. Once completed you could either receive an email with the PCO or eventually something in the mail. Here are some screenshots of what to look for.

ford-pco-private-cash-offer2.png

ford-pco-private-cash-offer3.png

Here are a couple of "known" links that showed the pop-up.

If you have any other ideas or tips on ways to get Ford's PCO, please share it in this thread and I'll keep the first post updated.

Last edited:
From my understanding Ford's Private Cash Offer comes from a third party company and not directly from Ford. It can range from $750 to a maximum of $3000. I don't believe there is a sure fire way to get these offers, however after researching this subject for the past few days here are some ideas that might help you get it.

1. Call Ford's marketing department and request information and/or a brochure. The number is 1-800-334-4375. While you can't directly request one, by giving your name/address increases your chances of getting something in the future. One person mentioned it took 3 times calling in before a PCO was generated.

2. Browse around Ford's website and you might get the lucky "Exclusive Cash Reward" pop-up ad. If you see this, click on it and it should ask you to fill out information. Once completed you could either receive an email with the PCO or eventually something in the mail. Here are some screenshots of what to look for.

View attachment 2423View attachment 2424

Here are a couple of "known" links that showed the pop-up.

If you have any other ideas or tips on ways to get Ford's PCO, please share it in this thread and I'll keep the first post updated.
I did basically what you listed above. I ordered my tremor in late December. I called, ordered a brochure online, kept checking out the website on SD and 4 weeks ago I get the private offer via email and my Ford Pass app. Mine was $2,000. My truck is due in any day. I would suggest downloading the Ford pass app as well. Maybe it helps? Maybe it doesn’t? It helped that I’ve been loyal to one dealership since 2002. Could have just got lucky! IDK? Best of luck.

Just got a 2500 PCO. Unfortunately it’s too late to use as we bought two months ago.
I think signing up for the Bronco events may have helped.
Good luck.

I did basically what you listed above. I ordered my tremor in late December. I called, ordered a brochure online, kept checking out the website on SD and 4 weeks ago I get the private offer via email and my Ford Pass app. Mine was $2,000. My truck is due in any day. I would suggest downloading the Ford pass app as well. Maybe it helps? Maybe it doesn’t? It helped that I’ve been loyal to one dealership since 2002. Could have just got lucky! IDK? Best of luck.

Last edited:
Man in my off time and at work, I'm constantly been going on the sites for the last week and nothing. LOL.

Oh and i sign up for updates daily....LOL

Man in my off time and at work, I'm constantly been going on the sites for the last week and nothing. LOL.

Oh and i sign up for updates daily....LOL
I tried for 6 months... finally showed up, so unfortunately it wasn't very timely. Maybe that is by design.

Anyone have a code they aren't going to use they could PM me? I'm picking my truck up in hopefully 2-3 weeks.

Anyone have a code they aren't going to use they could PM me? I'm picking my truck up in hopefully 2-3 weeks.
I’m pretty sure they are non-transferable. You name and zip code are used to see if you have been issued one.

I just got a $2500 PCO via email. I literally signed up for emails one time back in January.

Someone can do a temporary address change to mine and use my code lol. Never know it might work.

Ah man, what a tease! It looks like you could combine with rebate with the x plan though?

Ah man, what a tease! It looks like you could combine with rebate with the x plan though?

You’re right, regular rebates and X plan is not listed as ineligible. I say go for it!! Tell them your alias name is Dustin ?

Back