How to get Ford's Private Cash Offer (PCO OFFER)

Looks like a ploy just to get your information. Everyone gets it but no one qualifies.

Looks like a ploy just to get your information. Everyone gets it but no one qualifies.
I get that same. I don't qualify but here are the offers

I get the popup consistently in chrome incognito. unfortunately, I get the same not qualified message as everyone else no matter what information I enter.

Wanted to note that I picked up my truck on Christmas Eve. On the 5th when the new PCOs came out I got one for $2000. I asked GSM if it could be retro applied, he contacted Ford to attempt. GSM called me yesterday and said they approved it and he will be sending me a check.
Super happy! Thinking I will reinvest it into the truck somehow :D

Got a $1500 PCO email just now by signing in to my Ford account in a Chrome incognito window and requesting an internet price for a Tremor on a local dealer's site... problem is, it expires 3/31 like the 1/5 PCO's did... weird... my dealer says he sees my PCO but it would be a miracle if my truck makes it here in March, so I'm prolly screwed on this one...

But just a heads up, they're sending 'em out today...

Got a $1500 PCO email just now by signing in to my Ford account in a Chrome incognito window and requesting an internet price for a Tremor on a local dealer's site... problem is, it expires 3/31 like the 1/5 PCO's did... weird... my dealer says he sees my PCO but it would be a miracle if my truck makes it here in March, so I'm prolly screwed on this one...

Your dealer should be able to apply it now.

Have your salesman register it. I had one that expired on 11/30 and I picked up my Beast on 1/20 and my salesman was able to back date it somehow on his end and I got a receipt for 1/20. Call him up and show him my post. I can give you my vin and see if he can pull up my sale and see how they did it. FORD pays your dealer that money. So the dealer and salesman fo not lose anything. ??????
Don ?

Thanks for the insight... I have given my salesman all this info and will see what he comes back with... this is a good dealer, in business for 70 years, and they gave me upfront invoice pricing on my order with no haggling...

Is anyone getting the PCO pop-up offer in March?

I haven't seen anything new. I've tried the one mentioned on page 45 of this thread, and I can get it to popup in Edge....and only occasionally in Chrome incognito....but no matter what it tells me that I don't win a prize.

They don't seem to always start right away each month. I think their marketing department spends a couple days evaluating what their PCO budget will be based on how many get used and the marketing direction based on their data. I'd be checking around lunchtime every day this week. (All of this is based on my own opinion of what I've observed, it's an educated guess)

Been trying the last posted link for PCO...and still get denied. Don't they know that they're hurting my feelings. I think that's against the law now.

:p

Been trying the last posted link for PCO...and still get denied. Don't they know that they're hurting my feelings. I think that's against the law now.

:p
No, you have to use the correct terminology. You can’t say it hurt your feelings. You were “triggered” or a victim of “systemic economic bias”. Drink the cool aid, visit the right sites to load the "correct" cookies, and your PCO will magically appear.

No, you have to use the correct terminology. You can’t say it hurt your feelings. You were “triggered” or a victim of “systemic economic bias”. Drink the cool aid, visit the right sites to load the "correct" cookies, and your PCO will magically appear.
You're absolutely correct. I've been so busy getting indoctrinated in the "Newspeak" at my company, that I completely missed the "systemic economic bias" I've been experiencing at the hands of the the evil empire.

You would think that Ford would know by now that they can "trigger" me into buying a new SD if they just help me out a little.

I mean....c'mon man.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Has anyone seen any type of advertising for "Truck Month"? I haven't seen anything calling out great deals, except on F150's and suvs.

Have your salesman register it. I had one that expired on 11/30 and I picked up my Beast on 1/20 and my salesman was able to back date it somehow on his end and I got a receipt for 1/20. Call him up and show him my post. I can give you my vin and see if he can pull up my sale and see how they did it. FORD pays your dealer that money. So the dealer and salesman fo not lose anything. ??????
Don ?
Looks as though my PCO generated on March 1 was actually a 1/5 PCO, which was why it had the 3/31 expiration... and you were all correct - they were able to apply it to my truck order, even though it more than likely won't arrive in March...

$1500 under invoice after it's all said and done feels pretty fair...

Latest Discussions

Back