How to get Ford's Private Cash Offer (PCO OFFER)

Works in Chrome for me. I open w/ ctrl+shift+N - then boom I get the information / demographic pop up every time. Saddly I get this message every time '' While you may not qualify for an exclusive offer, there are other deals waiting for you. Click below to find your local offer and visit a dealer today. ''

**Edit - Try clearing your history too before opening the new incognito.
I get the same message ?

I put in my brother in laws information, and boom a PCO code popped up with $3k off a super duty. Can I use this?
Or you can put my info in there and give it to me LOL. Where did you put in the info?

I put in my brother in laws information, and boom a PCO code popped up with $3k off a super duty. Can I use this?

The dealer is supposed to verify your name before applying the discount to your order. Since it is not in your name, I doubt the dealer or Ford would approve it, but it is always worth a try.

Like Tx said, it's unlikely. You don't need to bring the PCO in person - they can look it up in their system under a name/address and apply it accordingly.

The dealer is supposed to verify your name before applying the discount to your order. Since it is not in your name, I doubt the dealer or Ford would approve it, but it is always worth a try.

Thanks for the reply. Well, dang I was hoping this might work. I emailed the code to my dealer to see if it will work. Worst case, they say no and back to the drawing board. My build was entered into the system on 12/1 and Ford hasn't "accepted" it yet which I suspect will happen soon. SO, I have plenty of time between now and probably the end of February before my truck arrives to keep worknig on a PCO.

Thanks for the reply. Well, dang I was hoping this might work. I emailed the code to my dealer to see if it will work. Worst case, they say no and back to the drawing board. My build was entered into the system on 12/1 and Ford hasn't "accepted" it yet which I suspect will happen soon. SO, I have plenty of time between now and probably the end of February before my truck arrives to keep worknig on a PCO.

Ok, cool. Let us know what they say as others might want to try the same thing. :cool:

Ok, cool. Let us know what they say as others might want to try the same thing. :cool:

SO, I can use the PCO as long as I use my brother in laws address to initally register it during paper signing. Then, a month later after everything settles in, I can then change my adresss on the registration and insurance back to my house. It will only be a little inconvenient initially, but well worth the hassle for an extra $3k off.

Thanks for the tip! I was able to get the pop up screen by launching Chrome Incognito and pasting the link. Unfortunately, I was not able to get the PCO when I filled in my information. I wonder if it has anything to do with where you live. I live in the Seattle area where the economy is still pretty good and there's not a lot of inventory sitting on the lots.

I was able to get a $500 credit because my wife is a Pharmacist, but I would have to use the certificate by January 4, and that's not going to happen because I just ordered the truck last week.

Thanks for the tip! I was able to get the pop up screen by launching Chrome Incognito and pasting the link. Unfortunately, I was not able to get the PCO when I filled in my information. I wonder if it has anything to do with where you live. I live in the Seattle area where the economy is still pretty good and there's not a lot of inventory sitting on the lots.

I was able to get a $500 credit because my wife is a Pharmacist, but I would have to use the certificate by January 4, and that's not going to happen because I just ordered the truck last week.

I volunteer for sheriffs department water rescue and am got a certificate as well, yes they have a very short expiration in the email, had the same issue, emailed Ford amd asked for a new one this was their response:

”Thank you for your email! Your certificate is good for one for year even though the certificate states the offers end in September.

The offer end dates are relative to specific program periods which means the offer amount is available during this time and as a new quarter or program period is rolled out by Ford the offer amount and/or program guidelines are subject to change for the new customers.

Since you have generated the certificate, it is good for one year and must be claimed by your selling dealership on your behalf in order for you to receive the offer, which can either be applied to sale or sent via check in the mail.“

you will still be able to use it!

Is this site still working for anyone to get a popup to check for a PCO? It's the last one posted and it worked for a few weeks but now it just shows the ford truck shopping with now popup.
I just got it to work twice in a row.... after months of trying

i don't qualify.

edit: several times in a row

Last edited:
How did you get it to work?
Works in Chrome for me. I open w/ ctrl+shift+N - then boom I get the information / demographic pop up every time. Saddly I get this message every time '' While you may not qualify for an exclusive offer, there are other deals waiting for you. Click below to find your local offer and visit a dealer today. ''
The method @Denali shows, seems to work every time for me but sadly no PCO found.

Which page right now? There has been a few floating around.

Back