How to get Ford's Private Cash Offer (PCO OFFER)

Has anyone had any luck getting a PCO lately? I pick up a new f150 next week and my last pco expired before the truck could be delivered. If anyone has had any luck or wouldn't mind putting in my info on a pop up if you dont need it, i would greatly appreciate it.

I did basically what you listed above. I ordered my tremor in late December. I called, ordered a brochure online, kept checking out the website on SD and 4 weeks ago I get the private offer via email and my Ford Pass app. Mine was $2,000. My truck is due in any day. I would suggest downloading the Ford pass app as well. Maybe it helps? Maybe it doesn’t? It helped that I’ve been loyal to one dealership since 2002. Could have just got lucky! IDK? Best of luck.
I had it on my ford pass app but has since disappeared…anybody else’s do the same?

Has anyone had any luck getting a PCO lately? I pick up a new f150 next week and my last pco expired before the truck could be delivered. If anyone has had any luck or wouldn't mind putting in my info on a pop up if you dont need it, i would greatly appreciate it.
Trying like hell to get one now, vehicle is being built as of today. If anyone receives a pop up for a PCO please let me know! Thanks

Ford is suddenly getting really liberal with cash offers. Got my second exclusive cash offer in a month now (sorry, not transferable). Where were they before I bought a SD?

Ford is suddenly getting really liberal with cash offers. Got my second exclusive cash offer in a month now (sorry, not transferable). Where were they before I bought a SD?
Did it come in the mail or was it a clickable link?

Did it come in the mail or was it a clickable link?
Email. No link, just a “personal code” number with what’s described as “an Exclusive Cash Offer just for you” .

I just got a code offer and I don't need it. If someone needs it let me know and I'll put your information. $2500
Expires 4/3/23

Attachments

• IMG_6865.jpeg
    IMG_6865.jpeg
    567.1 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
I just got a code offer and I don't need it. If someone needs it let me know and I'll put your information. $2500
Expires 4/3/23
How do you go about receiving a code offer?

Expires 4/3/23
Dang, I could have used this Last Thursday. Hope somebody can use this today.

If anyone else gets one in the next few days please let me know, I have a non tremor sitting on the lot right now. Dealer wanted me to order before giving me a price, let the negotiating begin !

If anyone else gets one in the next few days please let me know, I have a non tremor sitting on the lot right now. Dealer wanted me to order before giving me a price, let the negotiating begin !
I got one for $2000 via email a couple months ago but expired yesterday. My truck hasn’t been built yet, but I ordered it within the window. Dealer said I had to take delivery before the expiration date to use the PCO. Is this right?

4289047A-3473-4C03-B255-4391BD56AB31.jpeg

I got one for $2000 via email a couple months ago but expired yesterday. My truck hasn’t been built yet, but I ordered it within the window. Dealer said I had to take delivery before the expiration date to use the PCO. Is this right?
This is not correct. You have to place an order or take retail delivery for it to be valid. If you place an order, the dealer needs to "redeem" the offer in the Vincent system which makes it valid beyond the expiration date.

I did this last year on my 2022. Ordered in Oct 21 and got the truck in June 22. The PCO was locked in so I got the discount. I just ordered a 23 (which will never be built) and another PCO was locked in even though it expired yesterday.

Either your dealer doesn't know what they are doing, or they are trying to keep that Ford rebate as additional profit.

Back