How to get Ford's Private Cash Offer (PCO OFFER)

I got one too. 2nd one from ford in 13 months and got one from ram last year too. Never have got one before those 3. I spend tons of time on thier websites and add my self to mailing/notification lists, maybe a few surveys.
Screenshot_20230202_165933_Gmail.jpg
Screenshot_20230202_165945_Gmail.jpg

Got this today.

Got one a couple day ago, expires 4/3. One year after we got on one we used on our 15 1/2 month order to delivery F250 Platti Tremor.

Wife may be getting an Edge with this…said no A/Z/D plan, but no mention of Xplan.

Got one a couple day ago, expires 4/3. One year after we got on one we used on our 15 1/2 month order to delivery F250 Platti Tremor.

Wife may be getting an Edge with this…said no A/Z/D plan, but no mention of Xplan.
I'm picking my 2022 Plat up on Saturday... ordered 15.5 months ago as well. :rolleyes: A quick little pop up or PCO email would be nice.

I'm picking my 2022 Plat up on Saturday... ordered 15.5 months ago as well. :rolleyes: A quick little pop up or PCO email would be nice.
I got one yesterday, using the link below, a couple hours after placing my 2023 order. I was/am still searching for a 2022.

I got one yesterday, using the link below, a couple hours after placing my 2023 order. I was/am still searching for a 2022.

Thanks. No luck for me. I’m trading my 2022 350 Lariat 6.7 (non Tremor) for a 7.3 Plat Tremor

Why the switch from 6.7 to 7.3?
I only got the 6.7 because it hit my local dealer in late October '21 - just after I ordered the 7.3. I needed a truck by the end of the year for tax purposes, and knew there was no chance in getting my ordered one by then, so I took it. I really like the 6.7, but I don't tow anything over 7k lbs but maybe once a year for a short distance - which is I why I ordered a 250 as well. But what I understand now is a 250 Tremor is basically a 350. :LOL: I never had a diesel before, so it'll be interesting to see what my next truck is (after going from diesel back to gas).

In the voice of Jim Mora " PCO? PCO?, What good is a PCO if I can't even get a truck?"

Burnt through 3 PCO's since I ordered. Odd that I should have the truck within the next month or so and now I can't get one.

Last edited:
In the voice of Jim Mora " PCO? PCO?, What good is a PCO if I can't even get a truck?"

Burnt through 3 PCO's since I ordered. Odd that I should have the truck within the next month or so and now I can't get one.
I got one after weeks and months of clinking all the sites suggested. Only thing is dealer said I could not use both X-plan and PCO. Did I get snuckered?

I got one after weeks and months of clinking all the sites suggested. Only thing is dealer said I could not use both X-plan and PCO. Did I get snuckered?
The dealer is not being truthful. The PCO costs them nothing and I was able to use X- Plan and a PCO for my wife’s Explorer ST. I would find another dealer who wants to sell you a vehicle.

On my Tremor, I paid less than X-Plan and was able to use my PCO.

You did, call ford headquarters and tell them the dealer wouldn’t apply it and see if it was redeemed. The PCO is ford marketing money, not dealership so if you meet the stipulations something isn’t right.

You did, call ford headquarters and tell them the dealer wouldn’t apply it and see if it was redeemed. The PCO is ford marketing money, not dealership so if you meet the stipulations something isn’t right.
Anyone have there contact number?
Would I need to call Ford Marketing or is there another dept.? Anyone with a contact number would be appreciated.

Anyone have there contact number?

Would I need to call Ford Marketing or is there another dept.? Anyone with a contact number would be appreciated.
PM send

Can PCO's be combined? My sister got one also for $2k and she lives at my house.

Back