How to get Ford's Private Cash Offer (PCO OFFER)

I’m not sure if it’s luck or if it’s because people have owned Ford trucks in the past. I have had 3 Ford trucks in the past, not sure if that helps get the PCO.
I literally was on Fords site daily building & requesting info/updates for months.
Then called the Ford Marketing number & they said I had a PCO... worth a try
1-800-334-4375

I just did this, gave them my current address and they didnt have anything then gave them my old address and they did, $2000 PCO. This was so helpful. I can finally stop trolling the website. Was anyone successful at locking this in on a 2021 build? Spoke with the dealer and they were saying they needed an active vin which even though we have it, since it has not been build in the Ford system they cant apply it yet.

Last edited:
I just got off the line with Ford Marketing. I have called this number multiple times, previously, with absolutely no success...but this time was different! This time I spoke with a lady and she asked me the typical questions (name, phone number, address, etc)....the call was going exactly like calls prior....but then she asked if I have (ever) purchased a Ford (nobody from Ford Marketing has ever asked me that, before). I said "YES!", and then she put me on hold for nearly 5 min. When she came back to the line, she said, "it took some digging, but I found you, and I do have a $1k PCO for you". I realize my PCO isn't as much as some; but hey, a thousand bucks is a thousand bucks! I am extremely grateful.
Maybe it does not matter who you speak with @ Ford Marketing, but I feel it does. I've called no less than 5 times previous to this call with zero luck. Before this call, the person that answered the phone seemed to be having a very bad day...
If you're reading this and have not yet rec'd a PCO, I'd encourage you to keep calling Ford Marketing. If you have never purchased a Ford before, your chances may not be good, but keep trying. 'Getting into their system' (prior purchase history) seems to be the key.

New here, been following this thread.
Got that link to work on Internet Explorer regular mode. No go. I think Ford dislikes NY zip codes. Called marketing and it was a no go as well. Never personally owned a Ford but a few members of my family have. Trying to get into a SuperCrew F150 and eventually a Bronco. Had an early res for a Bronco but dropped it thinking the F150 would be the more priority buy.

This worked for me, I think its random, I called and got a number from ford marketing and i filled this form out and got a different number, both are for $2000. If it doesnt work for you at your address/zip code, use a family members address somewhere else, it may work for you then.

I got 2500 not long ago. Figured I’d try the link though...greedy I suppose. It sent me the same 2500 I already have (same code). Worth the shot tho. Clearly works.

I tried the link in both Edge and Chrome. Using both a PO Box and street address. The link worked, but it said I didn't qualify for the offer. I'm in the Phoenix Metro area

Last edited:
Don't qualify for any address I put in.. So close! First pop-up I have gotten, so at least something is possible...

Link worked for me, best chance I've had yet (in private mode using Microsoft Edge), sadly there was no offer...

Do you guys get an email saying you did or didn't qualify? I put in my info, but I never hear anything. Never get emails...

I've tried 3 different gmail addresses.

Last edited:
TxTremor thanks for the link.

I was able to look into what that page does. All it does is submit a form to marketingassociates.com to see if you have a PCO.
I played around with a ton of different options. It seems throws an error if no zip code is specified, so zip code is required and obviously important. Beyond that I'm not sure how it looks up a PCO. My guess is that first name, last name, and zip code are probably what it uses to look it up. The rest is probably just for them to save to contact you.

Regardless I created a page that posts the info for you and displays the result. (Just in case the popup doesn't work for you)

It should say "Result: 3c:not qualified" at the top after the lookup, if you don't have a PCO.
No idea what it says if you do have a PCO or if it even works! I can't test with a valid PCO since I don't have one. If anyone has one and would not mind providing their info so I can test, please PM me. I won't use it (I can't as its linked to your name anyway).

You can try the page here:

If you get an error try a different input format. Like "AZ" is required - not "Arizona"
It is very picky about the format

disclaimer: this will only work for this quarter's pco (fvpo336).
disclaimer2: sorry it sucks - I'm not a web developer.

Last edited:
The link worked for me, however didn't work for my home address, my office or my cabin...

Also didn't work for my wifes name or our addresses...

One of these days.

All I know is that I am receiving a lot of spam text messages & emails, and I hope it is not from trying to get one of these Ford PCO's. (Probably is).

WOW ordered 21 Iconic Silver two toned F-250 Lariat Ultimate on 8/26 have my vin # and build date of 11/13. Called Ford marketing 1-800-334-4375 and asked the guy a couple of questions about brochures and when we might be able to build and price on the website. So he took my info and then I straight up asked him if he could see if I had any PCO's in the system and he replied yes you have two that are good until January 4th 2021. Within 10 min. I had an email with both program numbers and certificate numbers, one worth $2500. Called my salesman and she said that the Manager would have to look them up and that sometimes different programs are stackable ?. I already had $4500 off MSRP and $53000 trade for my 17 Raptor, this is my 5th special order vehicle and the wait doesn't get any easier. Oh no sunroof!

Picked a Tremor up last night, just rolled off the truck. Long story building up to getting one, but for a different thread latter this weekend. However the part that pertains to this thread, finance lady said that if I get a PCO in the next month or so they can still apply it to this vehicle(They would get me a check from Ford). Not sure if this is true or not but she told me to bring it in if I get one. So if you have received one after your purchase, contact your dealer they may or may not be able to help you get the cash for it.

WOW ordered 21 Iconic Silver two toned F-250 Lariat Ultimate on 8/26 have my vin # and build date of 11/13. Called Ford marketing 1-800-334-4375 and asked the guy a couple of questions about brochures and when we might be able to build and price on the website. So he took my info and then I straight up asked him if he could see if I had any PCO's in the system and he replied yes you have two that are good until January 4th 2021. Within 10 min. I had an email with both program numbers and certificate numbers, one worth $2500. Called my salesman and she said that the Manager would have to look them up and that sometimes different programs are stackable ?. I already had $4500 off MSRP and $53000 trade for my 17 Raptor, this is my 5th special order vehicle and the wait doesn't get any easier. Oh no sunroof!
I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE IT'S TAKING SO LONG>>>>>>>>

Picked a Tremor up last night, just rolled off the truck. Long story building up to getting one, but for a different thread latter this weekend. However the part that pertains to this thread, finance lady said that if I get a PCO in the next month or so they can still apply it to this vehicle(They would get me a check from Ford). Not sure if this is true or not but she told me to bring it in if I get one. So if you have received one after your purchase, contact your dealer they may or may not be able to help you get the cash for it.

i want your dealership. that didn’t fly for me. I think i got my PCO 5 weeks after i got the truck.

Back