How to get Ford's Private Cash Offer (PCO OFFER)

I have been on Fords site- building trucks, asking for info/brochures, answering surveys & anything to get the PCO.
I got a $2500 PCO but It was due to Expire 9/30/2020... truck ETA 10/16
I called the Ford Marketing number & they said I had another one!!
Good until 1/2/21,.. whoo hoo!!

call this number and see if any of you all have One..
1-800-334-4375.. Worth a try. ?

Does anyone else get this page when requesting information? Does it on PC and phone when I click to confirm email.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201008-113839.png
    Screenshot_20201008-113839.png
    390.7 KB · Views: 118
  • Screenshot_20201008-113832.png
    Screenshot_20201008-113832.png
    175.9 KB · Views: 115
I checked the mail when I got home today, this was inside... $2,000 PCO!!!!!! Now it’s just a waiting game till my 11/16 build date

Attachments

• BC903E5F-F22D-4496-9E85-D7E70F2A9E95.jpeg
    BC903E5F-F22D-4496-9E85-D7E70F2A9E95.jpeg
    182.4 KB · Views: 39
So just wanted to pass along some info about my experience.

When I first ordered my truck, I had applied a 2k pco. A month later, I received a 2.5k pco. I emailed my salesman the news and he told me it probably couldn't be applied since the truck was already ordered and the pco would expire by the time the truck got here. I didn't question him because it matched everything I read online.

Well today, I was texting back and forth with him because I'm picking up the truck tomorrow and he informed me he was able to lock in the 2.5k pco! I was pleasantly surprised.

So, it appears it is possible to lock in a pco mid order.

How does one get survey(s) to pop up? I’ve been farting around at the Ford site(s)...I’ve requested brochures, both online & in the mail, and I’ve done multiple builds.. what else do I do?

I know PCO isn’t a sure thing, but I’d like to increase my odds
Thanks guys

So just wanted to pass along some info about my experience.

When I first ordered my truck, I had applied a 2k pco. A month later, I received a 2.5k pco. I emailed my salesman the news and he told me it probably couldn't be applied since the truck was already ordered and the pco would expire by the time the truck got here. I didn't question him because it matched everything I read online.

Well today, I was texting back and forth with him because I'm picking up the truck tomorrow and he informed me he was able to lock in the 2.5k pco! I was pleasantly surprised.

So, it appears it is possible to lock in a pco mid order.
My salesman told me when I ordered to to go online request brochures, call marketing to ask questions and such to hopefully get flagged in the system to prompt a PCO by the time my truck was ready to pick up. So I know some dealerships will take it mid order

The following is what one dealership I’m working with told me. I’m not sure he’s accurate so I figured I would ask if anybody can disprove what he told me.

Do you have to have a truck in order to even receive a PCO?

“They get those because they own a Ford that is 3 to 10 years old. Are they for a 2020 or a 2021 models? Ford will not issue any certificates for the 2021's until after the first of the year.”

The following is what one dealership I’m working with told me. I’m not sure he’s accurate so I figured I would ask if anybody can disprove what he told me.

“They get those because they own a Ford that is 3 to 10 years old. Are they for a 2020 or a 2021 models? Ford will not issue any certificates for the 2021's until after the first of the year.”
The fine print states 2019/2020/2021

There are many people getting the pop-ups without even being logged into there account to know if they have ever owed a Ford.

There are many people getting the pop-ups without even being logged into there account to know if they have ever owed a Ford.

I can’t get a pop-up on my computer’s screen to save my life!?

I have been on Fords site- building trucks, asking for info/brochures, answering surveys & anything to get the PCO.
I got a $2500 PCO but It was due to Expire 9/30/2020... truck ETA 10/16
I called the Ford Marketing number & they said I had another one!!
Good until 1/2/21,.. whoo hoo!!

call this number and see if any of you all have One..
1-800-334-4375.. Worth a try. ?

Man I called that number you listed and turns out I’ve had 2 this year and currently have a $2500 one. Thank you so much for listing that!

Glad it worked out, we need all the help we can get with the cost of these trucks $$
It’s pretty cool that Ford does these promos, just wish they wouldn’t make it so Hard to find!!
?

From my understanding Ford's Private Cash Offer comes from a third party company and not directly from Ford. It can range from $750 to a maximum of $3000. I don't believe there is a sure fire way to get these offers, however after researching this subject for the past few days here are some ideas that might help you get it.

1. Call Ford's marketing department and request information and/or a brochure. The number is 1-800-334-4375. While you can't directly request one, by giving your name/address increases your chances of getting something in the future. One person mentioned it took 3 times calling in before a PCO was generated.

2. Browse around Ford's website and you might get the lucky "Exclusive Cash Reward" pop-up ad. If you see this, click on it and it should ask you to fill out information. Once completed you could either receive an email with the PCO or eventually something in the mail. Here are some screenshots of what to look for.

View attachment 2423

View attachment 2424

Here are a couple of "known" links that showed the pop-up.

If you have any other ideas or tips on ways to get Ford's PCO, please share it in this thread and I'll keep the first post updated.
Can somebody please help me I cannot get this damn thing to pop up for the life of me

Glad it worked out, we need all the help we can get with the cost of these trucks $$
It’s pretty cool that Ford does these promos, just wish they wouldn’t make it so Hard to find!!
?
Is there anyway that you could help me out and getting a private offer cash as well any help would be greatly appreciated

I’m not sure if it’s luck or if it’s because people have owned Ford trucks in the past. I have had 3 Ford trucks in the past, not sure if that helps get the PCO.
I literally was on Fords site daily building & requesting info/updates for months.
Then called the Ford Marketing number & they said I had a PCO... worth a try
1-800-334-4375

Back