How to get Ford's Private Cash Offer (PCO OFFER)

You can check to see if you have a PCO by going to this dealers web site https://www.villageford.com/searchnew.aspx click on the see Ford Private offer link on any of the cars listed. I just got one for $2000 and did not get an email but the Village Ford site listed it.

Thanks for the reminder to check Village Ford. I also have a $2000 PCO according to them - but no emails or other notifications.

1665104556080.png

You can check to see if you have a PCO by going to this dealers web site https://www.villageford.com/searchnew.aspx click on the see Ford Private offer link on any of the cars listed. I just got one for $2000 and did not get an email but the Village Ford site listed it.
Unfortunately, that pop up didn't work for me... Just checked on this dealers website.

Im putting in an order in 3 weeks, if anyone has a PCO available ill take it!
use the ford.com website to have the local dealer contact you, that will usually generate a PCO, but it may take more than 3 weeks...

I did clickthe "get updates" link and filled it out, and did the dealer contact a few weeks ago as well. Here's hoping something shows up.

Thanks for the reminder to check Village Ford. I also have a $2000 PCO according to them - but no emails or other notifications.

View attachment 62156
Do you check your junk folder often? I also received one of the recent round of $2K ECR (PCO). It was buried in my junk folder, sent out on Tuesday the 4Th. To bad they aren’t transferable outside of the household since not looking to upgrade or add to the fleet at the moment.

Do you check your junk folder often? I also received one of the recent round of $2K ECR (PCO). It was buried in my junk folder, sent out on Tuesday the 4Th. To bad they aren’t transferable outside of the household since not looking to upgrade or add to the fleet at the moment.
I just checked my junk folder. I don’t see anything, but maybe I just missed it.

I hate to say this for all the people who have tried for so long to get a PCO by visiting websites, filling out forms and calling Ford Marketing, etc. It must be totally random as my adult daughter who has never owned a new Ford or shopped online for a new Ford or even gone to a Ford dealership, just got a PCO in her name last week in the regular mail.

She asked me what it was and I said she hit the jackpot according to the people on this thread… ;)

She is not in the market for a new vehicle, so it will go to waste, as it is tied to her address.

I hate to say this for all the people who have tried for so long to get a PCO by visiting websites, filling out forms and calling Ford Marketing, etc. It must be totally random as my adult daughter who has never owned a new Ford or shopped online for a new Ford or even gone to a Ford dealership, just got a PCO in her name last week in the regular mail.

She asked me what it was and I said she hit the jackpot according to the people on this thread… ;)

She is not in the market for a new vehicle, so it will go to waste, as it is tied to her address.
Goll that sucks.... I've been trying for idk how long... Months/year to get one. I'm still praying/hoping I can get one before I order so I can lock one in. At the very least, play the end game and hope I can get one with enough time to close on the truck when it finally arrives at the dealer next year.

I finally got one after a couple years. Now it’s about to get canceled because my 2022 is probably not gonna get built.

Ford sent me a PCO today. Whoop de friggen doo! Now what? Have to buy a truck from a scarce inventory and they only give me one month. Trade my 22 Tremor I love??? Hard decision. It's only 2 grand, and says I can use with all other incentives, (Ha Ha). 23 looks are not my favorite, but it always takes time to get used to a new model, they're not on the lots, and market adjustments still abound.
May have got the PCO from filling out a survey from Ford about our Bronco. At the end of the survey, I wrote, how many trucks do I need to buy before I get a PCO? Don't really know if that generated it or not. Sent an e-mail to my usual sales manager asking what they have coming in. I do like driving a brand new truck every two years

Last edited:
Ford sent me a PCO today. Whoop de friggen doo! Now what? Have to buy a truck from a scarce inventory and they only give me one month. Trade my 22 Tremor I love??? Hard decision. It's only 2 grand, and says I can use with all other incentives, (Ha Ha). 23's are fugly, not on the lots, and market adjustments still abound.
May have got the PCO from filling out a survey from Ford about our Bronco. At the end of the survey, I wrote, how many trucks do I need to buy before I get a PCO? Don't really know if that generated it or not. Sent an e-mail to my usual sales manager asking what they have coming in. I do like driving a brand new truck every two years
I got the email for one this morning too. Lucky for me, I'm heading to purchase exactly what I want this month. The dealership has agreed to let me use my X-plan and I'm hoping I can tack this on too.

I got the email for one this morning too. Lucky for me, I'm heading to purchase exactly what I want this month. The dealership has agreed to let me use my X-plan and I'm hoping I can tack this on too.
I was able to use X-Plan and a $1750 PCO on my wife’s Explorer ST purchase last year. It is up to the dealer, but the PCO costs them zero dollars so there really is no reason not to let you use it.

I was able to use X-Plan and a $1750 PCO on my wife’s Explorer ST purchase last year. It is up to the dealer, but the PCO costs them zero dollars so there really is no reason not to let you use it.
Sweet! That would be an awesome deal then. MSRP: $89,965; X-Plan: $84,609; X-Plan + PCO: $82,609.

Must be their quota day, I had one show up today in email also. Coulda used it last year….🧐

"... At the end of the survey, I wrote, how many trucks do I need to buy before I get a PCO? Don't really know if that generated it or not."
Funny, I never got PCO's either, then I put in my Tremor survey same thing, how many Ford's I have bought, blah blah blah. Now they start sending them.

Funny, I never got PCO's either, then I put in my Tremor survey same thing, how many Ford's I have bought, blah blah blah. Now they start sending them.
Im going to have to try this... I want one for my 23. Hopefully it doesn't expire before it gets delivered

I got one too. 2nd one from ford in 13 months and got one from ram last year too. Never have got one before those 3. I spend tons of time on thier websites and add my self to mailing/notification lists, maybe a few surveys.

Back