How to get Ford's Private Cash Offer (PCO OFFER)

He's the man! I'm just waiting patiently/hopeful that I get that email with a brand spanking new PCO!
If i get one i’ll share with the community. I too fall into that 3 months after purchase bracket Ford seems to like.

Dang! My truck is being built this week. Would be splendid to get one of these. I have tried daily for months and nothing yet.

Update: It's been taken.

I got a $2,000 PCO email yesterday if someone wants it. PM me your email and I'll fwd it along. I will say though, in the disclaimer section it states 'Nontransferable out of household'. So who knows if it'll work.

Last edited:

I got a $2,000 PCO email yesterday if someone wants it. PM me your email and I'll fwd it along. I will say though, in the disclaimer section it states 'Nontransferable out of household'. So who knows if it'll work.
I had modified fill one out for me, yesterday. His was a pop-up though... I never got anything from it though... Kind of sucks but I appreciate the effort being made by this community!

It looks like emails are non transferable. Thanks for the gesture.

Last edited:

Nice gesture but the email and mail offers are tied to you. Unless the person who uses it lives with you it is useless to them.

I had modified fill one out for me, yesterday. His was a pop-up though... I never got anything from it though... Kind of sucks but I appreciate the effort being made by this community!
That sucks, I wonder what went wrong. I have filled in a few pop up offers for others in the past and never had one fail. The confirmation email usually appears almost instantly, if not, within minutes of submitting the form.

That sucks, I wonder what went wrong. I have filled in a few pop up offers for others in the past and never had one fail. The confirmation email usually appears almost instantly, if not, within minutes of submitting the form.

This is the first one I haven't seen work after filling out the form. I wonder if the pop-up offer is geo-targeted and only good in my region? I haven't been able to get it to come up again.

I just got mine in the mail yesterday, so they are sending them to a lot of people right now.

It looks like emails are non transferable. Thanks for the gesture.
Yeah, it may have always been that way. The last hard copy PCO I got in the mail, I took to the dealer when picking up my rig in Feb of this year; she told me they already had it their order system and didn't need it.

Hey man, if you ever get another one, don’t forget this brother!

I bet the fact 2023s are able to be ordered soon correlates with the new wave.

anyone in PNW get one recently? I will be ordering a 2023 and called Ford Marketing today and asked for brochure, gave them my mailing address. Then asked about PCO and she told me it’s random and depends on what region you live in.

anyone in PNW get one recently? I will be ordering a 2023 and called Ford Marketing today and asked for brochure, gave them my mailing address. Then asked about PCO and she told me it’s random and depends on what region you live in.
I live in Poulsbo and my truck is being delivered 17-23rd of this month. I talked to Ford Marketing yesterday. I have one that expires 1-3-2023. They wouldn’t tell me the dollar amount. I called the dealership and they verified I had one for $0.00. Doesn’t make sense to me. Dealer said it could be for a 150 or explorer. Just doesn’t sound right.

I live in Poulsbo and my truck is being delivered 17-23rd of this month. I talked to Ford Marketing yesterday. I have one that expires 1-3-2023. They wouldn’t tell me the dollar amount. I called the dealership and they verified I had one for $0.00. Doesn’t make sense to me. Dealer said it could be for a 150 or explorer. Just doesn’t sound right.
Can’t you request then email you the details?

I would take the words from the dealership, unfortunately it’s their job to squeeze a much profit from us as possible, and lying became part of their job description

Back