How to get Ford's Private Cash Offer (PCO OFFER)

Ford Costumer service told me a I had some type of PCO, don’t recall the correct term they used. They gave a code and said the dealer would tell me the amount. I asked the dealer and they said to ask costumer service, how do I find out?
Call customer service again and ask maybe a different person can advise better? 800-334-4375

Call customer service again and ask maybe a different person can advise better? 800-334-4375
I called, they said that it’s a cash offer that a particular dealer made. They could only see the certificate but not the amount.

I just received a $2000 PCO via email from "Ford Motor Company <[email protected]>"

Maybe the pop-up PCO ads will start appearing again this month?

ford-pco-2000-offer.png

Including Superduty?
Yes - It appears it would work for 2023 orders:

"Save $2,000 on a new F‑150®, Super Duty® or Expedition®; $1,250 on a Ranger®, Explorer®, Edge®, EcoSport®, Escape® or Mustang®; or $750 on most other vehicles.*

You can also combine this incentive with other offers available to everyone else – on a vehicle in stock or one you custom order. But don’t wait! This offer expires on Ja‍nu‍ar‍y 3, 2‍02‍3. So head to your dealer soon, and check out all the ways we’re ready to help you."

Yes - It appears it would work for 2023 orders:

"Save $2,000 on a new F‑150®, Super Duty® or Expedition®; $1,250 on a Ranger®, Explorer®, Edge®, EcoSport®, Escape® or Mustang®; or $750 on most other vehicles.*

You can also combine this incentive with other offers available to everyone else – on a vehicle in stock or one you custom order. But don’t wait! This offer expires on Ja‍nu‍ar‍y 3, 2‍02‍3. So head to your dealer soon, and check out all the ways we’re ready to help you."
Wow, nice. Thinking it might help offset the price increase coming with a 2023!

Me too. I tried forever to get one of these damned things and now they send me one.

From my understanding Ford's Private Cash Offer comes from a third party company and not directly from Ford. It can range from $750 to a maximum of $3000. I don't believe there is a sure fire way to get these offers, however after researching this subject for the past few days here are some ideas that might help you get it.

1. Call Ford's marketing department and request information and/or a brochure. The number is 1-800-334-4375. While you can't directly request one, by giving your name/address increases your chances of getting something in the future. One person mentioned it took 3 times calling in before a PCO was generated.

2. Browse around Ford's website and you might get the lucky "Exclusive Cash Reward" pop-up ad. If you see this, click on it and it should ask you to fill out information. Once completed you could either receive an email with the PCO or eventually something in the mail. Here are some screenshots of what to look for.

View attachment 2423

View attachment 2424

Here are a couple of "known" links that showed the pop-up.

If you have any other ideas or tips on ways to get Ford's PCO, please share it in this thread and I'll keep the first post updated.
The best way to get your PCO is to already have purchased and taken delivery of your vehicle and then check your email 3 months later and see one sitting in your inbox in the early am. Ask me how i know.

The best way to get your PCO is to already have purchased and taken delivery of your vehicle and then check your email 3 months later and see one sitting in your inbox in the early am. Ask me how i know.
So what you are saying is you have an extra one?

I got one today too. I think I get them because I order a new truck every time I receive one. I took delivery of my 22 2 weeks ago and used a 3k PCO from a February.

Damn it. Looks like I’m ordering a 23 now. Haha

Last edited:
Anyone know how long it takes to get an email after a pop-up PCO offer?

Back