How to get Ford's Private Cash Offer (PCO OFFER)

Yup, mine showed up a couple days after my truck was delivered. I was planning on the dealership holding it until I got home but can't turn down 2500 off so wife picked up the truck early. She's driven it twice and now says thanks for getting her a new truck lol
Good luck getting your chariot back...

When surfing the Ford site, do you have to be signed in? I don't know how a pop-up linked to your name would show up otherwise.

When surfing the Ford site, do you have to be signed in? I don't know how a pop-up linked to your name would show up otherwise.
It doesn't link to your name. The pop up asks you for your information and then sends an email with the PCO information. My dealer couldn't see that I had a PCO but I've had others say that their dealer could see theirs.

Good luck getting your chariot back...
Oh I know, luckily my daughter sides with me all the time so it shouldn't be a problem. My wife will change stuff around in the house and she'll tell my wife "I don't think Daddy is going to like the way you moved this stuff" hahaha

I am so exhausted trying to generate one of these. I've been at this for months now and still nothing. Frustrating would be an understatement at this point. :/

I am so exhausted trying to generate one of these. I've been at this for months now and still nothing. Frustrating would be an understatement at this point. :/
Hang in there Brother and don’t give up hope. I’m praying for your situation my man with my morning prayers.

Managed to get a $2500 PCO on Friday in my email. Not sure what triggered it. I was constantly browsing the Ford site and whenever a customer feedback survey popped up I always filled it out. If I saw a Ford Ad on YouTube or something I’d click on it.

Managed to get a $2500 PCO on Friday in my email. Not sure what triggered it. I was constantly browsing the Ford site and whenever a customer feedback survey popped up I always filled it out. If I saw a Ford Ad on YouTube or something I’d click on it.
Congrats My Man. Thanks for you sharing EXACTLY how you got it. It’s so helpful for me and for others. Need some pics of your sweet BEAST when you finally bring Her HOME.
By the way have you seen any Tremors in your area to get you excited. Or will you be the only Bad Ass Around.
One last thing Brother Man. Why True Grit name. I Loved Both Movies. Was just curious.

Figure I would join in and say hi. Been reading on here every day. Have a build date of 11/12/20 for a 2021 carbonized grey Tremor 7.3 Now to get a pco to popup before pick up ugh been doing all the tricks for a week now. Just going to keep at it.

I got a PCO on October 1 for $2,500! I have spent hours browsing the ford website. Some logged in. Some not. Signed up for email interest forms. Even signed up for the Bronco list. Did a Ford survey that popped up. At one point I selected I was purchasing in 1-3 months. Don’t know what did it, but happy to report that something worked!

Im sure it has been said here, check your Ford pass apps messages.. I dont have a recent one, but have had 2 come in through Ford pass in the last 17 months.

Congrats My Man. Thanks for you sharing EXACTLY how you got it. It’s so helpful for me and for others. Need some pics of your sweet BEAST when you finally bring Her HOME.
By the way have you seen any Tremors in your area to get you excited. Or will you be the only Bad Ass Around.
One last thing Brother Man. Why True Grit name. I Loved Both Movies. Was just curious.

Much obliged Iron Man. I’m pumped I actually got one. Now if only Ford could do some additional rebating right around the time it gets delivered ?

So True Grit is the name of a family camp I’ve been building the last 3 years up in the North woods of Maine. Every good camp needs a name, and we always laugh about the effort that’s gone into building this place, while working for a living to pay for said place, and raising a family. All the friends that have helped along the way, etc. been a fun journey and if anyone has grit, it’s my wife for putting up with me thru it ?

Much obliged Iron Man. I’m pumped I actually got one. Now if only Ford could do some additional rebating right around the time it gets delivered ?

So True Grit is the name of a family camp I’ve been building the last 3 years up in the North woods of Maine. Every good camp needs a name, and we always laugh about the effort that’s gone into building this place, while working for a living to pay for said place, and raising a family. All the friends that have helped along the way, etc. been a fun journey and if anyone has grit, it’s my wife for putting up with me thru it ?
I LOVED the story behind the name. GOD Bless, You, Your Family, The Compound You Are Building, and That Sweet Beast When You Get Her My BROTHER. Show Some Pics Of Course When You Get Her.

I LOVED the story behind the name. GOD Bless, You, Your Family, The Compound You Are Building, and That Sweet Beast When You Get Her My BROTHER. Show Some Pics Of Course When You Get Her.

Thank you again Iron Man and I appreciate the well wishes! I will for sure post pics and I look forward to seeing pics of your Tremor when she arrives! Cannot wait!

Hey guys, new here but I've been lurking and trying to land a PCO. I never saw anything to lead me to believe I was successful but when I went to the dealer to look at a Tremor I was interested in, I showed up in the system with a 2k PCO. Well, I did what I knew had to be done and just brought home a loaded Lariat 7.3.
Moral of the story is, you might have an offer waiting and not even know it. Check with your dealers and have them run your name/address.

Hey guys, new here but I've been lurking and trying to land a PCO. I never saw anything to lead me to believe I was successful but when I went to the dealer to look at a Tremor I was interested in, I showed up in the system with a 2k PCO. Well, I did what I knew had to be done and just brought home a loaded Lariat 7.3.
Moral of the story is, you might have an offer waiting and not even know it. Check with your dealers and have them run your name/address.

Thanks for the tip. I have tried for the past 2 months to land a PCO including all the tips from this forum with no luck so far. I will ask my dealer that I ordered my 2021 Tremor.
How did your dealer find it? Was he inputting your information in for your purchase, and it just popped up?

Just throwing this out there, in case anyone lands an extra PCO, I would be most grateful lol.

Thanks for the tip. I have tried for the past 2 months to land a PCO including all the tips from this forum with no luck so far. I will ask my dealer that I ordered my 2021 Tremor.
How did your dealer find it? Was he inputting your information in for your purchase, and it just popped up?
Thats basically how it happened, I asked for some numbers on paper, the sales manager looked me up to see if I had and offers and bam, it was there. Requires an extra step on their part but I'm glad they checked, free money.

Good luck, hopefully you'll have one waiting.

This is what has me kinda wondering, I already ordered mine build date of 11/12 when I built it at the dealership she was saying because she knew me ( kinda ) she would give me a deal. $2500 off sticker she said it's something they apply for and can give to a select few customers. Makes me wonder if it was just not the PCO attached to my name. I geuss we will see if I ever do get one to pop up and try to turn it in.

Back