How to get Ford's Private Cash Offer (PCO OFFER)

When in the App, in the upper right corner is your account button. I believe that had a red dot next to it and I clicked it and down the page is the message center, also had a red dot on it. I clicked it and it opened the message that was titled "Not everyone gets a $2500 offer on this kind of muscle" There was a longer message below explaining the amount and which Ford vehicles and when it expired in July. Below was a personal savings code that would have to be confirmed when ordering at a dealer.

When in the App, in the upper right corner is your account button. I believe that had a red dot next to it and I clicked it and down the page is the message center, also had a red dot on it. I clicked it and it opened the message that was titled "Not everyone gets a $2500 offer on this kind of muscle" There was a longer message below explaining the amount and which Ford vehicles and when it expired in July. Below was a personal savings code that would have to be confirmed when ordering at a dealer.
How long ago did that show up?

It’s funny how much time I spent trying to get one. The week before my truck arrived I got one send to my email. Dealer honored it. Then 2 weeks after taking possession of my truck I too got one in my FordPass app. It’s a new code so I guess I better buy another one. NOT. Can’t stand the thought of waiting another 10 months.

IF you can't dredge up a PCO, trust me I'm also trying. If you join your state's farm bureau, need to be a member 30days+, you can get $500 off (can't combine, its that private offer or the PCO one) which is better than nothing. In my state it costs $40/yr. If/when I get a build date assigned I'll sign up assuming I don't have a PCO available at that time.

I've been very patient waiting for this truck, and I'm not going to walk on the deal if they don't honor my 4/4 expired PCO. But .... if they chose not to honor it I probably won't use them or recommend them for anything in the future.

If they can make it right and it doesn't cause the dealership financial hardship I don't see why they wouldn't do it to retain a customer.

I've been very patient waiting for this truck, and I'm not going to walk on the deal if they don't honor my 4/4 expired PCO. But .... if they chose not to honor it I probably won't use them or recommend them for anything in the future.

If they can make it right and it doesn't cause the dealership financial hardship I don't see why they wouldn't do it to retain a customer.
As long as you received the ECR(PCO) before you ordered should not be a issue. The last couple I have received state take delivery or order by stipulation on the expiration date. If you received the offer after your order you may likely be out of luck. When I ordered mine got one after ordering but expired before delivery that could not use but luckily was able to get a little lesser one before delivery.

I joined the Mustang Club of America to get Ford X-Plan financing as a back-up. Costs $50 to join and I had to wait 60 days to qualify. I heard the MCA may have changed it to 90 days which means that you would have to join soon after ordering your truck. Turned out I didn't need it since the dealer honored our original deal which included the PCO.

I joined the Mustang Club of America to get Ford X-Plan financing as a back-up. Costs $50 to join and I had to wait 60 days to qualify. I heard the MCA may have changed it to 90 days which means that you would have to join soon after ordering your truck. Turned out I didn't need it since the dealer honored our original deal which included the PCO.
I’m not sure if MCA is changing it to 90 but Ford requires you to be a member of MCA atleast 90 prior to sell date so definitely worth it for anyone who’s certain that have 90 days to pay that $50 now & save $$$$ down the road. I just found out too late…

Does anyone have a current link that's known for generating an online popup? I know some of the links earlier in the thread worked, but a fresh one would be nice to try. I think i've clicked everything possible so far haha.

Not a PCO, but the military and first responder cash is now $1000.

Just ran across this thread and after searching for "Ford Cash" in my email...I must have missed it but I did get the "Personal Code" that is $2500 off a Super Duty! Thanks for the tip! Here is the main body of the email if you want to do the same search. Also attached a pic of the "fine print" that says A/Z/D plans are not eligible so hoping this can be combined with my X-plan from Mustang Of America!

Attachments

• Ford offer.jpg
    Ford offer.jpg
    323.5 KB · Views: 72
  • ford details.jpg
    ford details.jpg
    414.3 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
Not a PCO, but the military and first responder cash is now $1000.
Awesome. The $1k expires on 7/5 along with my pco. Now if I can get over the chip hold I might be able to use both.

Attachments

• 4A1D2569-51C8-4D52-9180-25A98FEB605F.jpeg
    4A1D2569-51C8-4D52-9180-25A98FEB605F.jpeg
    20.3 KB · Views: 27

Attachments

• Ford Cash.png
    Ford Cash.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 59
Still shows $500 for me
Still shows $500 for me
It did for me as well but when you do it should populate $1000. On fords home page click the “let’s sweeten the deal” then the additional offers (I’m sure you already know this but for those who might not). When you scroll down it should show 5 offers: $1000 medical worker, $1000 First responder, $500 military (active/reserve/retired/ spouses/dependents/surviving spouses & vets within 24 months of separation), $1000 Military (same as before except ALL veterans are included), & $500 Farm Bureau.
So if you see those, after exploring the military offer tab & when you do the verification for ID.me you should get the receipt & code to give your dealer for the $1000 off.

I tried getting PCO’s again today no luck. Marketing also told me I wasn’t able to combine/stack the cash rewards. Asked if I’d be able to combine the Mrs & my $1000 each codes & my $1000 first responder code for a total of $3,000 off since I’ve never received a PCO in the last 9+ months of shopping. Was told no by the ford marketing team however my dealer is looking into whether or not they’ll hook me up. I’ll keep y’all posted if anyone else can benefit from a double (triple) dip.

I tried getting PCO’s again today no luck. Marketing also told me I wasn’t able to combine/stack the cash rewards. Asked if I’d be able to combine the Mrs & my $1000 each codes & my $1000 first responder code for a total of $3,000 off since I’ve never received a PCO in the last 9+ months of shopping. Was told no by the ford marketing team however my dealer is looking into whether or not they’ll hook me up. I’ll keep y’all posted if anyone else can benefit from a double (triple) dip.
Hmmm... That kind of stinks. Cuz I would qualify for the $1000 veteran and the $100 first responder... Would be awesome if we could get both and a PCO.

Hmmm... That kind of stinks. Cuz I would qualify for the $1000 veteran and the $100 first responder... Would be awesome if we could get both and a PCO.
Agree but Fords going to get there’s…doesn’t matter if it’s the big green weenie or the ford blue weenie…😂

Back