How to get Ford's Private Cash Offer (PCO OFFER)

its going to be
2021 F250 Lariat
7.3L gas
Lariat sport package
Lariat value package
5th wheel prep package

Its everything I really could want or need.
Sweet My Man. The Lariat is a great ride. What color

I got til paperwork signing to decide.

I am leaning to Agate black but that Carbonized Grey looks good too. That is a 2021 color choice for the 250

Any body want to chime in with a vote?

I got til paperwork signing to decide.

I am leaning to Agate black but that Carbonized Grey looks good too. That is a 2021 color choice for the 250

Any body want to chime in with a vote?
I'm all in with an Iconic Silver Platinum with every freakin option for a Ludachris MSRP for 93,900$. So i have to vote Iconic Silver. I only got 5,150$ off with crumby X Pricing got it down to 88,700ish. So what matters is you snagged a sick deal and are building it just like you want it to be. Im never going to have another oppertunity to build another one again. so Im happy.
All of these RIDES ARE GOING TO LOOK SICK AS SHIT. I'm curious about Lithium Gray. I think the Carbanonized Gray is a dark Gray close to canceled Magnetic. And Lithium Gray is going to be a darker Silver. But im guessing here. All that matters is its a FUCKING TREMOR.

I google 2021 F350 Super Duty every day ,10 times aday hoping something pops up and shows the new grill. and the freakin truck. Im assuming next Monday when Ford accepts all build orders.

I google 2021 F350 Super Duty every day ,10 times aday hoping something pops up and shows the new grill. and the freakin truck. Im assuming next Monday when Ford accepts all build orders.

I have spent hours a day the past 10 days looking at stuff and still have no PCO offer and no pictures of the 2021. :cautious:

The 2021 is going to look the same!!
I had read that it’s going to have more aluminum so it was going to be lighter and I heard the grill will let more air in. Every year if you look bs k the grill changes. 17’18’19’20’
I can tell what yr Super Duty is coming towards me. My buddy showed me that. He was calling out what year truck was rolling past.
I also heard new led taillights

its going to be
2021 F250 Lariat
7.3L gas
Lariat sport package
Lariat value package
5th wheel prep package

Its everything I really could want or need.
Oh shit. Im just vsaying that the adaptive steering was a must for me. It has tighter steering and when driving slow it turns the truck with a 1/4 turn as opposed to a full rotation. I watched 2020 Super duty reviews on utube and knew i wanted it. so make sure of what options you want. Also the LED headlights were also a must. Upfitter switches can not be added later on aftermarket. The Lariat value package is affordable but the Ultamate Lariat package seemed like a better value. Just saying my brother.

Anyone recently recieved a PCO? I had one that expired, but haven’t received once since.

I had read that it’s going to have more aluminum so it was going to be lighter and I heard the grill will let more air in. Every year if you look bs k the grill changes. 17’18’19’20’
I can tell what yr Super Duty is coming towards me. My buddy showed me that. He was calling out what year truck was rolling past.
I also heard new led taillights
Pics of the grills? Considering the grills are different for the xlt lariat king ranch and platinum I’d be shocked if the changed the each of those 4 grilles all 4 years.

They did change it slightly for new headlight design in 20.
17, 18, 19 Platinum grill. It’s the same grill.
166177F9-6B18-4FA4-BB95-85F846199465.jpeg
92A7936E-2A1C-498B-A65A-24DF51372538.jpeg
1B2EF3DB-6878-4190-9107-68422EA5ECF5.jpeg

Last edited:
Pics of the grills? Considering the grills are different for the xlt lariat king ranch and platinum I’d be shocked if the changed the each of those 4 grilles all 4 years.

[/
1600204694785.jpeg

Bought my wife a 2020 Mustang Convertible when she was jealous that I bought a New Harley. So This just came in the mail Today.
I can’t fucking believe it. It’s from Ford. And I believe I can still add a PCO. Wifey pissed at that heavy price tag of my new truck. She’s like you keep spending moola. I did just get my life back after 7 1/2 yrs of hell. But she’s right. The truck has a purpose though. It’s going to be pullin an RV. Little Lady has put up more than she should with what happened to me (US).

Did you get PCO? Awesome congrats!

I found platinum 250 for sale their pics are above. 17, 18, 19. Same grill.

Did you get PCO? Awesome congrats!

I found platinum 250 for sale their pics are above. 17, 18, 19. Same grill.
Oh shit. Now I’m confused with the grills.

And yeah I got something from Ford that’s NOT a PCO. It says buy a Ford and give this code to your salesman and take 2000$ off and add a Public Cash Offering on top of
1600205269387.jpeg

Oh shit. Now I’m confused with the grills.

And yeah I got something from Ford that’s NOT a PCO. It says buy a Ford and give this code to your salesman and take 2000$ off and add a Public Cash Offering on top ofView attachment 5414
Looks like a PCO. I could be wrong. It’s sweet though!

Looks like a PCO. I could be wrong. It’s sweet though!
Hey Rictor I Have been drinking every night a bit to get over my pain instead of those evil meds i was prescribed back in the day. So I guess Ive been getting a little more drunk than buzzed lately.
With the confusing text i sent the other nigh, I was asking you to show yourself in a pic. Thats it. I feel like I have a new crue' of men Id like to call friends. I was like if you have steady old lady get her in the pic. That was all i was trying to say the other night. I was taken back with that story of the Seal and have included him and you all in my Daily Prayers. If anything when you get your bad ass ride PICTURE UP MOTHER FUCKERRRRR. Cant wait to see it. dude. Be well my friend.

Awesome!!! Happy you got one. Hopefully I’ll get one of those soon! I had my dealer try to plug in the one I had from July that expired but it didn’t work. It was worth a shot!

Latest Discussions

Back