How to get Ford's Private Cash Offer (PCO OFFER)

Crap... I got that message in the Ford app and bumped into it once or twice on the Ford or dealer website. Clicked it away both times, thinking to myself that it’s just another stupid ad...
I was able to add the x plan pricing after I already signed an agreed upon price on my buyers order. Read my previous posts. Also on my post. “I changed my order from F-250 to a F 350 and added x plan”. It’s not to Late.

I was able to add the x plan pricing after I already signed an agreed upon price on my buyers order. Read my previous posts. Also on my post. “I changed my order from F-250 to a F 350 and added x plan”. It’s not to Late.
So I actually ended up getting it "again" you could say. I got my code now and its valid until 9/30. I am just wondering, the deal I am closing includes X-plan pricing discounts. Will this cash reward be "in addition"? How do I get the dealer to apply it?

So I actually ended up getting it "again" you could say. I got my code now and its valid until 9/30. I am just wondering, the deal I am closing includes X-plan pricing discounts. Will this cash reward be "in addition"? How do I get the dealer to apply it?
My salesman said any additional discounts will be able to be deducted. My salesman added X Plan pricing after an agreed upon price I signed on for with the build order. I was surprised that they excepted the X Plan Pricing all though I see it’s not that great of a deal.
The dealership gets payment back from Ford itself for any discounts. My salesman said the price can only get better.
Plus if you can get a PCO that will also be added on top of the dealer discounts. That has nothing to do with the dealer. That’s a private entity that’s somehow giving you a Private Cash Offering.
Dude I knew nothing of this shit. The awesome men of this forum helped me out so much I need to pay it forward with my experiences.
Good luck my brother and hit me back with any questions.

You got a PCO it sounds like? The dealer will apply the code and Ford will have record of it.

you said you got it thru your dealer’s site? Which dealer are you working with?

NEWBIE..... I am about to do paperwork on a 2021 F250 Lariat order and I have done everything imaginable to got a Private Cash Offer (PCO) code. I have been to the site for weeks, joined MCoA, incognito Ford showroom link, sent my build to multiple dealers, tried the Guide to getting PCO and have come up with nothing.

Is there any newer way people are having success or better way to go about getting one like searching from a new zip code?

NEWBIE..... I am about to do paperwork on a 2021 F250 Lariat order and I have done everything imaginable to got a Private Cash Offer (PCO) code. I have been to the site for weeks, joined MCoA, incognito Ford showroom link, sent my build to multiple dealers, tried the Guide to getting PCO and have come up with nothing.

Is there any newer way people are having success or better way to go about getting one like searching from a new zip code?

I got my code the first time I requested a quote from a dealer. I started on the Ford site, and requested a quote and boom got it instantly.

2021 arent being advertised yet. I was just told that Ford will accept 2021 orders on 9/17 or so. That my order with my dealer wasn't able to be submitted till then. Plus you should be able to add a pco when it becomes available. Although i was told that I think you most PCO you have 30 days from when order is submitted. Best of luck. Ask if they can do invoice pricing and shop around calling dealers for invoice pricing. When you build a vehicle this is a sale the dealer wouldnt have made. So its the easiest way to get invoice pricing. Its not like its a Truck on their lot.

I got my code the first time I requested a quote from a dealer. I started on the Ford site, and requested a quote and boom got it instantly.
A code for a PCO?

I think it’s been said before in this thread...but seems local/region driven.

which dealer did you use in your search?

I placed my order yesterday (09/14/2020) and just saw this today. All I have put down so far is a $500 deposit. I asked my salesman if I can apply the $2,500 incentive I got in the FordPass App. He said he thinks that only applies to vehicles in inventory? He is checking for me. Anyone know otherwise?

2021 arent being advertised yet. I was just told that Ford will accept 2021 orders on 9/17 or so. That my order with my dealer wasn't able to be submitted till then. Plus you should be able to add a pco when it becomes available. Although i was told that I think you most PCO you have 30 days from when order is submitted. Best of luck. Ask if they can do invoice pricing and shop around calling dealers for invoice pricing. When you build a vehicle this is a sale the dealer wouldnt have made. So its the easiest way to get invoice pricing. Its not like its a Truck on their lot.

I already have what I THINK is a great deal I am signing for $500 below invoice so I am getting some of the holdback. It is $152 less that X-plan pricing on this truck with MSRP $61,690 I am signing the deal for $58,272 and going to try to save some of the doc fee ($699) and maybe be able to beat the locked in price all in of $58,823 which includes the $275 doc fee for x-plan and price of $58,548.

I think it’s been said before in this thread...but seems local/region driven.

which dealer did you use in your search?

Local dealer near, maybe I should sent it to a dealer in Houston as I saw in another posting.

I already have what I THINK is a great deal I am signing for $500 below invoice so I am getting some of the holdback. It is $152 less that X-plan pricing on this truck with MSRP $61,690 I am signing the deal for $58,272 and going to try to save some of the doc fee ($699) and maybe be able to beat the locked in price all in of $58,823 which includes the $275 doc fee for x-plan and price of $58,548.
Send a pic of your discount please.

I don't paperwork yet I am waiting on it now. Here was the original dealer offer from another dealership. I emailed this to about 12 dealers within 75 miles of me and had 2-3 that would beat invoice but ultimately am buying from on $500 below invoice and there is a added benefit of them throwing in a lifetime powertrain to sweeten the deal since other dealers made the same offer. So I am signing for $58227 and looking for PCO to add to this pricing if possible.

Attachments

• truck pricing.pdf
    294.3 KB · Views: 61
You’re chasing every dollar. You have a great deal, bird in the hand so to speak.

I paid invoice and asked for and received top dollar on my trade. I could have asked for $500 or $1k more as I’ve seen several dealer order trucks at $500 under invoice(there’s a dealer selling the new bronco at $1k under invoice). To me location and service beat another dollar in savings. My opinion.

You’re chasing every dollar. You have a great deal, bird in the hand so to speak.

I paid invoice and asked for and received top dollar on my trade. I could have asked for $500 or $1k more as I’ve seen several dealer order trucks at $500 under invoice(there’s a dealer selling the new bronco at $1k under invoice). To me location and service beat another dollar in savings. My opinion.

Agree 100% I know its a great deal I was just looking for a little extra as I don't qualify for ANY REBATES OR INCENTIVES in my area. No first responder, trade in, teacher or anything. I can't get a signle other rebate to even get a dollar off.....LOL

But I am LOOKING

I don't paperwork yet I am waiting on it now. Here was the original dealer offer from another dealership. I emailed this to about 12 dealers within 75 miles of me and had 2-3 that would beat invoice but ultimately am buying from on $500 below invoice and there is a added benefit of them throwing in a lifetime powertrain to sweeten the deal since other dealers made the same offer. So I am signing for $58227 and looking for PCO to add to this pricing if possible.
Is it an XLT. BECAUSE I SAW A 1,500$ rebate for XLT Super Duty.

Is it an XLT. BECAUSE I SAW A 1,500$ rebate for XLT Super Duty.
[/
1600194487393.png

Back