How to get Ford's Private Cash Offer (PCO OFFER)

Please let us know how this turns out! That would certainly be worth $25.

Dude I ordered a 2021 on 8/24. They just informed me on a different thread that I can join Mustang Club of America for 25$. Which I just did. They didn’t ask for a Vin # and I instantly was able to go to X Plan for a new purchase of a new Ford vehicle and I did a 2020 build on the sight and it came up with 5,000$ off MSRP. Now I already did a deal on my build but supposedly they have to honor the X Plan price. Now I’d need to get them to redo the price since it’s not on Ford.com yet. So look into this my friend. Good luck. Call the dealership first and ask if they participate with X Plan Pricing. My dealer when I just called said yes. I’ll let you know tomorrow if they are going to rework my price.

Please let us know how this turns out! That would certainly be worth $25.
I will. I already have that pin#. I was told one purchase per pin#. Worst case I have to rebuild it and be behind 11 days. But I know the dealer is going to be pissed. Either way we’ll worth it. I’ll let all know.
✌️???????

Dude I ordered a 2021 on 8/24. They just informed me on a different thread that I can join Mustang Club of America for 25$. Which I just did. They didn’t ask for a Vin # and I instantly was able to go to X Plan for a new purchase of a new Ford vehicle and I did a 2020 build on the sight and it came up with 5,000$ off MSRP. Now I already did a deal on my build but supposedly they have to honor the X Plan price. Now I’d need to get them to redo the price since it’s not on Ford.com yet. So look into this my friend. Good luck. Call the dealership first and ask if they participate with X Plan Pricing. My dealer when I just called said yes. I’ll let you know tomorrow if they are going to rework my price.

I don't see why they wouldn't honor the xplan price on the build. It's built the same way. I'm sure there's more knowledgeable people on here, but I assume the sticker will have the same MSRP on it. And unless you signed a contract with the price you paid; but I'd be curious to hear what all the knowledgeable folks on here have to say on it.

Funny you mention mustang club..learned about it on this forum, and I signed up to get xplan. The dealer I'm negotiating with now has me below xplan discounting. He volunteered it...said xplan limits him as it locks in his discount. So we're working below that point now. I'm hoping to get a bit more out of him before we seal it. Only downside working outside xplan is I think the plan limits what the dealer can charge in admin type stuff. So maybe he tucks it to me that way. We'll see!

I don't see why they wouldn't honor the xplan price on the build. It's built the same way. I'm sure there's more knowledgeable people on here, but I assume the sticker will have the same MSRP on it. And unless you signed a contract with the price you paid; but I'd be curious to hear what all the knowledgeable folks on here have to say on it.

Funny you mention mustang club..learned about it on this forum, and I signed up to get xplan. The dealer I'm negotiating with now has me below xplan discounting. He volunteered it...said xplan limits him as it locks in his discount. So we're working below that point now. I'm hoping to get a bit more out of him before we seal it. Only downside working outside xplan is I think the plan limits what the dealer can charge in admin type stuff. So maybe he tucks it to me that way. We'll see!
I fucking signed a sale slip. So I’m in for a tuff day tomorrow. But sticking to my guns.

Good luck to you as well! Let me know how you make out!
Dude it worked out great. They are going to apply the Pin # I received from having my wife join that Mustang Club of America for 25$. (Just sign up for yourself) for the X Plan Pricing.
I originally got 3,290$ off an MSRP Platinum Tremor F 250 with every option except the wench (which I wanted but in NY you need a license plate and that’s where they put the wench) and the safe. MSRP was 89,940$
So I got it for 86,649$. Plus they gave me a very generous 5,200$ for a 2010 Charger SXT. (Probably would have sold it for 3,500-4,000)
So salesman said he will apply the X Plan pin # when he has an invoice which will be at delivery. He thinks I should save another 1,100-1,500$.
I think it’s more because I built a 2020 on line with and without the X Plan and it came out 5,000 in savings. So I shall see.
This was all showed to me by the guys on the other link. So this is a fantastic forum.
I hope it works out for you.
One last thing. I looked at the rules for X Plan pricing and they said you need to be a member for 60 days and show your card from Mustang Club of America, but my salesman said if you have a pin already your in. Which I was able to generate as soon as I joined the club and paid the 25$. Just can’t do anything till an invoice is produced and that’s be around the time of delivery.
So again good luck and pass your experience forward to the next dude and share to us all how you made out
✌️???????

I thought I had read on one of the forums that the XPlan was only supposed to get you something like $1000 off Dealer Invoice. This sure is a lot more than that!

Dude it worked out great. They are going to apply the Pin # I received from having my wife join that Mustang Club of America for 25$. (Just sign up for yourself) for the X Plan Pricing.
I originally got 3,290$ off an MSRP Platinum Tremor F 250 with every option except the wench (which I wanted but in NY you need a license plate and that’s where they put the wench) and the safe. MSRP was 89,940$
So I got it for 86,649$. Plus they gave me a very generous 5,200$ for a 2010 Charger SXT. (Probably would have sold it for 3,500-4,000)
So salesman said he will apply the X Plan pin # when he has an invoice which will be at delivery. He thinks I should save another 1,100-1,500$.
I think it’s more because I built a 2020 on line with and without the X Plan and it came out 5,000 in savings. So I shall see.
This was all showed to me by the guys on the other link. So this is a fantastic forum.
One last thing. I looked at the rules for X Plan pricing and they said you need to be a member for 60 days and show your card from Mustang Club of America, but my salesman said if you have a pin already your in. Which I was able to generate as soon as I joined the club and paid the 25$. Just can’t do anything till an invoice is produced and that’s be around the time of delivery.
So again good luck and pass your experience forward to the next dude and share to us all how you made out
✌???????

I thought I had read on one of the forums that the XPlan was only supposed to get you something like $1000 off Dealer Invoice. This sure is a lot more than that!
Dealer invoice is way lower than MSRP. When you got to Mustang of America club and sign up. Do a build of a 2020 Tremor and then do it without it. Now I’m assuming you’re going with a 2021. I don’t think you can build or order a 2020 anymore anyway. You’ll see a huge price difference. ?

Oh oKay! Well I made a deal with my dealer for around $1800 under dealer invoice. So maybe the XPlan price want do much for me?

Dealer invoice is way lower than MSRP. When you got to Mustang of America club and sign up. Do a build of a 2020 Tremor and then do it without it. Now I’m assuming you’re going with a 2021. I don’t think you can build or order a 2020 anymore anyway. You’ll see a huge price difference. ?

Oh oKay! Well I made a deal with my dealer for around $1800 under dealer invoice. So maybe the XPlan price want do much for me?
Wow good for you. Made a great deal. I was told people can get much better than X Plan. So I’m just stoked that I’m getting a Platinum Tremor and with donee we extra savings I’m a lucky guy. So I’m very glad to see hoe well you did. Keep sharing and hopefully someone else will learn to get a better deal. That’s what this awesome forum is all about. To help others with what we experience. Thanks for sharing
??✌️?????

the pricing is completely transparent:

Invoice - 0.4% plus $275 admin fee. Works out to be right around invoice price.

On an 89K MSRP build it works out to like 84K saving you 5K off sticker.

84,000$ Sounds cool with me. It’s better than 86,649$. Thanks for your help my man.
??✌️?????

So I just rebuilt my build via the X Plan website and 89K turned into 83125. saves almost 6K right off the top. And I do believe you could stack a PCO on top of that, but I'm not certain as the fine print says "some" other incentives may not apply...

$6K off sticker is a done deal for me. I have inquiries in with 2 TX dealers so unless they come back with 500 or more lower than X Plan I'll just buy local...and even then buying out of state would just be to have an excuse to have a nice road trip home in a new truck.

So I just rebuilt my build via the X Plan website and 89K turned into 83125. saves almost 6K right off the top. And I do believe you could stack a PCO on top of that, but I'm not certain as the fine print says "some" other incentives may not apply...

$6K off sticker is a done deal for me. I have inquiries in with 2 TX dealers so unless they come back with 500 or more lower than X Plan I'll just buy local...and even then buying out of state would just be to have an excuse to have a nice road trip home in a new truck.
Go to cool video links. I saw that 12” screen you can have installed into your Super Duty. I watched it on you tube 2 weeks ago. It’s an android tablet you switch for your stereo. I’d want an apple one. But you can play Netflix for long trips and google anything at anytime. You’d need to have to pay for WiFi in your truck at all times but it’s really sick.
Also a guy from Arizona I believe with a Blue Tremor on our Forum showed videos of his trip off roading. He went hard core. He scratched the whole truck brand new truck up from branches. My wife and I couldn’t believe he’d do it to his 80-90k truck. He did some really cool mods to his bed. Air compressor. I tried looking for past posts can’t find it.

Go to cool video links. I saw that 12” screen you can have installed into your Super Duty. I watched it on you tube 2 weeks ago. It’s an android tablet you switch for your stereo. I’d want an apple one. But you can play Netflix for long trips and google anything at anytime. You’d need to have to pay for WiFi in your truck at all times but it’s really sick.
Also a guy from Arizona I believe with a Blue Tremor on our Forum showed videos of his trip off roading. He went hard core. He scratched the whole truck brand new truck up from branches. My wife and I couldn’t believe he’d do it to his 80-90k truck. He did some really cool mods to his bed. Air compressor. I tried looking for past posts can’t find it.
[/
1599227718948.png

F 250 Platinum Tremor without X Plan

✌???????
I didn't see the Wench option on the ford site. Its cool though, I am already married

I didn't see the Wench option on the ford site. Its cool though, I am already married
Yeah that’s on the 2021 build I did at the dealer. I had it on but then took it off. It’s 3,000$ MSRP. But if you can get that X Plan Pricing it’s cheaper.

Crap... I got that message in the Ford app and bumped into it once or twice on the Ford or dealer website. Clicked it away both times, thinking to myself that it’s just another stupid ad...

Back