How to get Ford's Private Cash Offer (PCO OFFER)

I just called ford to get things set back up since I stopped all marketing a couple of years ago when I replaced the 2018 SD and they said I had a $2500.00 PCO. Love it problem is it expires on 01/03/2022 so I doubt I will get to use it. :mad:

I got one today as well. I’m in Orlando. I just put in an order yesterday so I hope I’ll be able to use it by the 1/3/22 deadline.

I was logged into my ford account and built a SD and saved it to my custom builds. I don’t know if that’s what triggered it but I have been on the website a lot and always log in. I also have been sending a ton of builds to dealers. I ended up going with Zack and Gander and this just sweetens the deal. Hope they will still apply it to a custom build if the delivery date is past the expiration date.

$3k PCO just showed up in the email inbox today. I did absolutely nothing to trigger it on purpose. Ordered my tremor late July, build week next week.

I got one today as well. I’m in Orlando. I just put in an order yesterday so I hope I’ll be able to use it by the 1/3/22 deadline.

I was logged into my ford account and built a SD and saved it to my custom builds. I don’t know if that’s what triggered it but I have been on the website a lot and always log in. I also have been sending a ton of builds to dealers. I ended up going with Zack and Gander and this just sweetens the deal. Hope they will still apply it to a custom build if the delivery date is past the expiration date.
Dang it! I want a PCO!! Lol

My Lariat F250 is currently in production (week of October 4). Hoping for an early Christmas present from Ford. C'mon Ford, send me that PCO. Lol.

Mine trucks due to be built end of this month. If anyone wants to part with one ill take it!

Just got a $3000 PCO in email that expires 1/03/22. Frustrating having just got my truck a few months ago.

Just got a $3000 PCO in email that expires 1/03/22. Frustrating having just got my truck a few months ago.
And then you got people that have been trying for months and haven't got anything. And people who buy their trucks and then get the PCO... It's quite frustrating all around.

I agree but it seems to fit with the totally random vehicle build selection process. Nothing is linear in this experience or making sense.

Looks like it rained PCOs yesterday. I hope the forecast is calling for more stormy weather ahead.

Ok fellows. I’m down to the bitter end. I’m gonna pick up my ordered superduty hopefully today. I just can’t read through 64 pages of this thread. Is there a place I should be “logging on or checking” to have any chance of getting a PCO or does it take much longer? ANY help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Ok fellows. I’m down to the bitter end. I’m gonna pick up my ordered superduty hopefully today. I just can’t read through 64 pages of this thread. Is there a place I should be “logging on or checking” to have any chance of getting a PCO or does it take much longer? ANY help would be greatly appreciated!!!
You can call Ford Marketing and see if you have one. If so, they can give you the code for it or the dealer can pull it up. Honestly, I would ask for the code cuz some dealers have been pretty shady when it comes to honoring a PCO.

You can call Ford Marketing and see if you have one. If so, they can give you the code for it or the dealer can pull it up. Honestly, I would ask for the code cuz some dealers have been pretty shady when it comes to honoring a PCO.

Did you ask your dealer if he'll accept the Farm Bureau? I used it. Cost's you $100 in Pa. At least it'll save you $500, unless you are using X-Plan, then you can't use it. You have a 30 day grace period before purchase.

If I got a $3000 PCO after the fact, I might order another truck if I could get at least what I paid, and trade this one. Nice driving a new truck for free for six months, and start all over with zero mileage.

How long do they normally take to get? I got my daughter and myself putting in about 20 requests per hour!

I got about 40 reply emails from the different dealerships and different build options. I guess we give it a few days and see what happens

How long do they normally take to get? I got my daughter and myself putting in about 20 requests per hour!
Lol, what makes you think volume or speed has anything to do with getting a PCO?

it looks like a round of PCOs was distributed a week ago and many in this forum confirmed getting one. Prior to that there wasn't any given out for a while it seems. Point being you might have to wait until the next scheduled PCO distribution and even then there is no guarantee that you will make the cut.

I got about 40 reply emails from the different dealerships and different build options. I guess we give it a few days and see what happens
Do let us know if your strategy succeeds! It’d be a very interesting example to follow.

I just called ford to get things set back up since I stopped all marketing a couple of years ago when I replaced the 2018 SD and they said I had a $2500.00 PCO. Love it problem is it expires on 01/03/2022 so I doubt I will get to use it. :mad:
I've been trying to save my builds while logged it, but cannot seem to figure it out.

After you do the build, what do you do to save the configuration?

Back