How to get Ford's Private Cash Offer (PCO OFFER)

I received the mailer for just about everything other than Super Duty, Bronco and GT500 as well. Is Gord even doing PCO's on Super Duty's?

I received the mailer for just about everything other than Super Duty, Bronco and GT500 as well. Is Gord even doing PCO's on Super Duty's?
Like I said a few pages back, my best friends BIL is a marketing exec at Ford, over Super duty, he indicated a significant decrease in PCO through the end of the year.

I'm still going to keep hunting though

Like the automated kind asking about inventory?
i went to each dealers site and sent them questions off their contact page and this showed up at about the same time.
1633453865154.png

All I got from doing that was e-mails, calls, and texts from salesmen, but good for you, glad you got one. (y)

I wasn't able to get a PCO when buying my truck or my wife's exploder but got an email today for one for $3500... story of my life I guess

A new wave must have come out today. I got a $3k PCO via email today. Several reports of others getting them on other forums. For timeline purposes I started whoring my info with Ford almost exactly one year ago and bought new SD in Feb ‘21 using a $2.5k PCO from a pop up.
69A4FDC5-0F87-4954-B090-8B32DD4EF17D.png

I got a $2500 PCO via email today valid on any new F-150, Super Duty, or Expedition through January 3rd. My F-350 is scheduled to be built this week so I'll actually get to use this one as it's the 4th I've received in the last year but 3 of them expired.

Back to clicking links and submitting availability requests like a mad man!

You and me both! Time to get the life sucked out of me by all these dealerships and their spamming me. Lol
I changed my cell phone by one digit. So at least the text messages and calls are stopped! When this is all over I can fix my spam filter for their emails.

I changed my cell phone by one digit. So at least the text messages and calls are stopped! When this is all over I can fix my spam filter for their emails.
I just tell my wife it's Sarah calling me again. It was funny at first, now she seems slightly worried. 😂

Back