How to get Ford's Private Cash Offer (PCO OFFER)

Got a call from my dealer to update me on the shipping of my truck. She was then excited to tell me she had “found” me a $2,000 rebate. I think I took the wind out of her sails when I explained what I went through to get that PCO and that I just hadn’t given her my authorization code yet.
The dealer can find your PCO without the code. Some salespeople seem to be unaware of them. I had one salesperson give me a quote that they had included my PCO in the price as if it was part of the dealers discount.

The dealer can find your PCO without the code. Some salespeople seem to be unaware of them. I had one salesperson give me a quote that they had included my PCO in the price as if it was part of the dealers discount.
I know they can find it using your name. The funny part was she wanted to seem like she’d found something I didn’t know about.

Got a call from my dealer to update me on the shipping of my truck. She was then excited to tell me she had “found” me a $2,000 rebate. I think I took the wind out of her sails when I explained what I went through to get that PCO and that I just hadn’t given her my authorization code yet.
Ask for her $2k as well as yours! Haha

i am looking for a PCO, placed order at dealer and not to ford yet if willing
Keep watching this forum. When PCOs start rolling out the news seems to hit this forum pretty quickly. I missed it the first time. The second time a friend got a PCO for me, Then I followed the instructions and got a PCO pop-up to open (followed a link in a chrome incognito tab) and pay it forward by getting a PCO for another forum member.

Keep watching this forum. When PCOs start rolling out the news seems to hit this forum pretty quickly. I missed it the first time. The second time a friend got a PCO for me, Then I followed the instructions and got a PCO pop-up to open (followed a link in a chrome incognito tab) and pay it forward by getting a PCO for another forum member.
Thank you for the quick update, and yes paying forward works out.

So I am a little slow on the uptake here. I've taken the link and opened in a chrome incognito tab. At this point am I waiting for a pop-up? should I refresh the page??

So I am a little slow on the uptake here. I've taken the link and opened in a chrome incognito tab. At this point am I waiting for a pop-up? should I refresh the page??
I’m new to the PCO game. But the two PCO “rollouts” I’ve seen last about a day or less. Meaning visiting the link someone discovers and shares with the proper browser parameters that allow the pop up will generate a pop up that will allow the info for one individual to be input and a PCO code/email will be sent only works for about a day. Sometimes people will open several pop up windows and share them with others by obtaining the identity info and inputting it. I kept a window open overnight and was able to successfully get a PCO for a forum member after the link I used was no longer generating the pop ups.

There are other posts that go into much more detail about PCOs. I was trying to point out that the links that generate them only do it for a short period of time (from what I know).

I received one in the mail last week - $2,000 - not sure why but hope to use it with x-plan on a 2021.

I used the directions with the incognito mode right after it was posted on this forum and it worked for me. I tried to do it again the next day to help out a member but I no longer got the pop up. I’m guessing they either expire the link or Ford notices a ton of people using it and cut it off. I’m not 100 percent sure of that though.

I have 2 friends that need a private offer bad for tomorrow . Does anyone have any please send me a PM they are trying to buy tremors. thanks in advance

I've been trying all morning and nothing so far, going to try and leave some of the tabs open for now. If anyone has one and is willing to share please pm me

I've been trying all morning and nothing so far, going to try and leave some of the tabs open for now. If anyone has one and is willing to share please pm me
From what I can tell the online PCOs pop-ups seem to come in short lived batches that completely stop in about a day or less. They occur randomly but when they do the link when shared will reliably generate PCOs for anyone with a browser configured in a way that allows the pop-up. But only for a day or less.

A person could patrol the ford webpages indefinitely trying to get a pop-up to happen and it won’t. The odds of an individual stumbling into one are extremely low. No one knows when they are going to occur. The only way to get a pop-up PCO is to watch forums like this and jump on one as soon as a link starts to be shared.

Unfortunately it appears that looking for a PCO is futile beyond finding someone with an open pop-up window or getting your own pop-up during the random short period of time when ford lets them out.

From what I can tell the online PCOs pop-ups seem to come in short lived batches that completely stop in about a day or less. They occur randomly but when they do the link when shared will reliably generate PCOs for anyone with a browser configured in a way that allows the pop-up. But only for a day or less.

A person could patrol the ford webpages indefinitely trying to get a pop-up to happen and it won’t. The odds of an individual stumbling into one are extremely low. No one knows when they are going to occur. The only way to get a pop-up PCO is to watch forums like this and jump on one as soon as a link starts to be shared.

Unfortunately it appears that looking for a PCO is futile beyond finding someone with an open pop-up window or getting your own pop-up during the random short period of time when ford lets them out.
Thank you
Will just keep trying, better than picking up scratch offs !!!

I have 2 friends that need a private offer bad for tomorrow . Does anyone have any please send me a PM they are trying to buy tremors. thanks in advance
Did they find anything?

I was in this situation 6-8 weeks ago, had an offer of $53.5k($59k msrp) and a $2k pco would have sealed the purchase.
I’ve also seen those ordering $80k trucks saying they “need” the pco. No offense to anyone here but if you need $2k pco offer on a $80k truck why not just buy a cheaper truck?

Did they find anything?

I was in this situation 6-8 weeks ago, had an offer of $53.5k($59k msrp) and a $2k pco would have sealed the purchase.
I’ve also seen those ordering $80k trucks saying they “need” the pco. No offense to anyone here but if you need $2k pco offer on a $80k truck why not just buy a cheaper truck?
I am in that situation with the build cost , 50-55k or just go for Lariat/tremor
I am already over what I want to afford but that amount and payment for my last truck I want, that extra cash would be much needed and every little bit Would be really nice, sure everyone could use it no matter how much
Definitely worth the bump up ? for a America made Ford F-250

I am in that situation with the build cost , 50-55k or just go for Lariat/tremor
I am already over what I want to afford but that amount and payment for my last truck I want, that extra cash would be much needed and every little bit Would be really nice, sure everyone could use it no matter how much
Definitely worth the bump up ? for a America made Ford F-250
Get the Tremor, they are out there. A couple months ago I saw a lariat Tremor $62k msrp advertised for $55k. Especially with 84 month financing that can be had for under 3%, that saves thousands as well.
Keep working the PCO, this site helped me find mine. Keep call Ford and requesting info!

Not sure how you guys can get 5-6k off MSRP. 3 different dealers wouldn't even talk to me after I tried haggling below invoice. Somehow I feel lucky that I even found mine for invoice.

Did they find anything?

i don't need the $2k PCO i fucking WANT IT hahaha but yea i have a nice down payment i am going to do and a loan for the rest but $500 to $3500 it all helps.

Thank you
Will just keep trying, better than picking up scratch offs !!!
Lol. Dang sure is. I’m no expert. I didn’t even know what a PCO was a month or so ago. Now I’ve seen two of them blow up on forums and end in about a day.

Get the Tremor, they are out there. A couple months ago I saw a lariat Tremor $62k msrp advertised for $55k. Especially with 84 month financing that can be had for under 3%, that saves thousands as well.
Keep working the PCO, this site helped me find mine. Keep call Ford and requesting info!
Sounds good To me
Dealer straight up gives -$500 under invoice on all her dealerships here In Rochester NY
Chevy/Subaru/corvette/ford

Back