How to get Ford's Private Cash Offer (PCO OFFER)

My father actually got the pop up and sent me the link the week I was looking at two trucks and I got a $2000 PCO from it. Unfortunately, it expired already and the two trucks I was looking at were sold before I could get to them. I ordered a Tremor instead, has anyone tried to bring an expired PCO to a dealer? I am anticipating a Sept/Oct delivery date and the PCO expired 2 weeks ago.

I got a PCO a before i even ordered my Tremor It was a big help

I am about to order a tremor. I have a PCO that expires 9/30. Chances are the truck will not arrive before the PCO expires. The PCO says "Take retail delivery from....dealers stock by 9/30/20. Does anyone have any insight if my PCO will be honored if the vehicle does not arrive before the PCO expires. Thank you!

My dealer said they would honor it if the truck wasnt delivered by expiration date No Problem But it came before the exp. date

Just placed order today. Continuing to try for a PCO. Should hopefully get one in plenty of time. This is a great forum!

PCOs aren’t out of the dealer’s pocket. They shouldn’t lessen the discount or trade they give you because you have a PCO. If they do they are essentially pocketing some or all of your PCO. Of course judging the deal they would give you without a PCO is tough. I received a quote the other day that simply said I could buy the truck for 62,000 including all “rebates and certificates”. It was very vague but the dealer looked up that I had a PCO and was including it and went to lengths to hide it. What looked like a good deal was actually marginal. A guy told me he shops under his parent’s or in-law’s ?) name to hide his PCO from dealers. Brilliant.
Most people do not get trade quotes on order since trade values and condition can change in 2 or 3 months. I was saying the trade value is another way they can maximize revenue on the deal.

PCOs aren’t out of the dealer’s pocket. They shouldn’t lessen the discount or trade they give you because you have a PCO. If they do they are essentially pocketing some or all of your PCO. Of course judging the deal they would give you without a PCO is tough. I received a quote the other day that simply said I could buy the truck for 62,000 including all “rebates and certificates”. It was very vague but the dealer looked up that I had a PCO and was including it and went to lengths to hide it. What looked like a good deal was actually marginal. A guy told me he shops under his parent’s or in-law’s ?) name to hide his PCO from dealers. Brilliant.

Quick question, I got a $2,000 PCO and when I turned it over to the dealer he said it knocked off the $500 recent college graduate rebate, I can't use both. Is that the case?

Thanks,

Z

Use both unless the dealer can share fine print that says you can’t.

I used a $2000 PCO on my order that I placed on July 14th. It was able to stack with two other rebates that had been applied ($300 rebate related to using x-plan and another $500 rebate that the dealer found)

I've been watching and lookign for a PCO... if anyone finds one and is willing to send it my way, please let me know! I have an order pending that would be particularly nice to save on...

Thanks!

For all my overseas people that are ordering through MAS. I just confirmed that you can use PCO with your order. I have a preorder 2021 and after all week of them check in on it. It was just confirmed that they can add that to my deal. So I am now getting an additional 2k off my 2021 F350 Lariat.

For all my overseas people that are ordering through MAS. I just confirmed that you can use PCO with your order. I have a preorder 2021 and after all week of them check in on it. It was just confirmed that they can add that to my deal. So I am now getting an additional 2k off my 2021 F350 Lariat.
Congratulations! Hard work usually pays off.

That's awesome! That's $2k that can go to mods now :cool:

That's awesome! That's $2k that can go to mods now :cool:

I wish. It actually really helps me get closer to my budget. and further allows me to get the laoded Lariat Diesel. Last bit im waiting on is ford to by back my wife fusion that's a lemon. They say i should get another offer like PCO from them to keep me with them. Like were sorry please stay with us.

Its funny because i picked up an explorer for my wife 4 July weekend. I couldn't pass up the deal. Post covid and holiday weekend. Hopefully, the wife car will be finalized and bought back by ford next week.

If i can get away with the loaded lariat. the only thing i plan to do is undercoating, ceramic on paint, ceramic window tint right away. Then when i can save add strobes (first responder/plowing), get a plow before next winter, and a cap or bed cover at some point.

Attachments

• IMG_2491.JPG
    IMG_2491.JPG
    281.5 KB · Views: 24
Everyone don't forget truck month is next month. So there should be good deals.

Everyone don't forget truck month is next month. So there should be good deals.
Where did you find that at? i can't find anything for 2020

@Chris21667 Historically every year August is truck month. I spoke with the sales guy i bought my wife explorer from, and he confirmed that it will probably start after the 10th of August.

Got a call from my dealer to update me on the shipping of my truck. She was then excited to tell me she had “found” me a $2,000 rebate. I think I took the wind out of her sails when I explained what I went through to get that PCO and that I just hadn’t given her my authorization code yet.

Looks like I purchased my truck two weeks too early. PCO for $2k came in the mail this week!
i am looking for a PCO, placed order at dealer and not to ford yet if willing

Back