How to get Ford's Private Cash Offer (PCO OFFER)

I have tried all of the tips in the previous posts (Ford website links in different browsers, Ford Pass app, marketing brochure orders, etc.) for the past couple of weeks. No luck so far with the PCO offer.
Anything else I should try?
I found out I had one in the system under my address after We called about a dozen dealers shopping for our truck. Go to the Ford website and do the search, put in the zip and 100 miles and start calling

Anyone else have one I can use!!!?!!?? I should be getting my truck in 2-3 weeks. I'd really love that 2K off.

Wow , great news! That's a good tip, we are trying every day

I have tried all of the tips in the previous posts (Ford website links in different browsers, Ford Pass app, marketing brochure orders, etc.) for the past couple of weeks. No luck so far with the PCO offer.
Anything else I should try?

The user OffBalance opened a bunch of popups from a few days ago and they are still working.

I PM'd him. If you're a new user, to PM him you need to pay the $19.99 yearly fee on this site.

Got my PCO from OffBalance on FTE.. Thanks again for the heads up!!

Screen Shot 2020-07-21 at 11.16.22 AM.png

Damnit. If only Canadians were eligible. $2000 sounds right nice!

No luck trying this on my end (tried incognito, different computers, etc.) Anyone have any advice?

Hi Everyone -
OffBalance from the FTE forum here.

For those of you wanting to get a PCO, please first read my post at https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1630554-guide-to-getting-pcos.html#post19386946 .

I cannot generate PCOs. I sometimes see popups that I won't be using, and fill them in as a courtesy for other folks when I have time. Please try to get your own popups before contacting me. Because this requires sharing personal information (see above post showing the form), please be careful where you post a request.

I hope to be able to help out folks, while helping Ford sell us some great trucks!

Hi Everyone -

For those of you wanting to get a PCO, please first read my post at https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1630554-guide-to-getting-pcos.html#post19386946 .

I cannot generate PCOs. I sometimes see popups that I won't be using, and fill them in as a courtesy for other folks when I have time. Please try to get your own popups before contacting me. Because this requires sharing personal information (see above post showing the form), please be careful where you post a request.

I hope to be able to help out folks, while helping Ford sell us some great trucks!

Thanks for the effort and willingness to help out. I contacted you on FTE but will continue to try getting my own as well.

Thanks.

Thanks OffBalance, truly appreciate it!!!

That's crazy Canadians don't get PCO. I do you guys get anything we don't?

Man i wish i saw this last week... i ordered my Tremor back in May and have a Build date of 4 Aug 2020 and delivery 2 weeks later hopefully... missed out ... the link isn't working for me and as many other been building the tremors and looking at the ford site for weeks not knowing about this...

Hi Everyone -

Hi, thank you for all the help by providing this useful info and getting the PCO offer to others.
I have been trying to get by calling Ford directly and online ( I lost count on how many Tremors I’ve built). So far, I did not receive the offer either. I guess it might be region related?
I have sent you a message on the Ford Trucks forums. I would appreciate it if you are able to help.

Man i wish i saw this last week... i ordered my Tremor back in May and have a Build date of 4 Aug 2020 and delivery 2 weeks later hopefully... missed out ... the link isn't working for me and as many other been building the tremors and looking at the ford site for weeks not knowing about this...
You still have time:)

You still have time:)

i messaged offbalance to see if he still have a link open still fingers crossed
the dealership did take off $5k off and $500 for military and $750 for another discount .... so another 2k.... why not... but idk if the dealer will keep the 5k they already offered me .... who knows

Just received a PCO in the mail for $2000. Awesome! Just surfed around the net a bunch for 2 months and clicked on everything Ford marketing related. Also have a Tremor on order in the queue.
What’s the expiration date on the PCO?

i messaged offbalance to see if he still have a link open still fingers crossed
the dealership did take off $5k off and $500 for military and $750 for another discount .... so another 2k.... why not... but idk if the dealer will keep the 5k they already offered me .... who knows
PCO is over and above the agreed upon price. Of course the dealer could lowball a trade if you have one.

PCO is over and above the agreed upon price. Of course the dealer could lowball a trade if you have one.
PCOs aren’t out of the dealer’s pocket. They shouldn’t lessen the discount or trade they give you because you have a PCO. If they do they are essentially pocketing some or all of your PCO. Of course judging the deal they would give you without a PCO is tough. I received a quote the other day that simply said I could buy the truck for 62,000 including all “rebates and certificates”. It was very vague but the dealer looked up that I had a PCO and was including it and went to lengths to hide it. What looked like a good deal was actually marginal. A guy told me he shops under his parent’s or in-law’s ?) name to hide his PCO from dealers. Brilliant.

hmm interesting... no i am not trading anything in... i love my trucks to much just need one to tow 2 jeeps and if i must recover the jeep with the super duty, my 2012 F150 is paid off and only cost fuel and $106 a month for insurance so going to keep it, only have 144k miles on a 5.0 v8 and has exhaust .... i love the sound it makes way to much

Back