How to get Ford's Private Cash Offer (PCO OFFER)

Does anyone know if these offers can be used with X-Plan pricing? I received one that expired on 1/4 for $2,000. I can seem to get another one no matter how hard I try. I also qualify for the X-Plan pricing as well. I'm about to pull the trigger on a F350 Platinum Tremor if I can find one!

Does anyone know if these offers can be used with X-Plan pricing? I received one that expired on 1/4 for $2,000. I can seem to get another one no matter how hard I try. I also qualify for the X-Plan pricing as well. I'm about to pull the trigger on a F350 Platinum Tremor if I can find one!
Yup X plan is not excluded

Thanks! Now I really need to find another PCO! I've been trying everyday in incognito mode. Maybe I need to try from a different IP address or a different computer?
If your order was placed before the original PCO expired, your dealership can get the expired PCO to be valid at the time of sale. If they tell you otherwise, they are wrong or not being truthful.

If your order was placed before the original PCO expired, your dealership can get the expired PCO to be valid at the time of sale. If they tell you otherwise, they are wrong or not being truthful.
Thanks, the problem is I haven't ordered anything yet. I've been watching silently from the sidelines until I finalized my boat purchase as I wasn't sure what size truck I would need.

Thanks, the problem is I haven't ordered anything yet. I've been watching silently from the sidelines until I finalized my boat purchase as I wasn't sure what size truck I would need.
Ahhh. Well then good luck snagging a new one! ???

yeah.....they are very hard to come by right now......I've been trying like crazy and can't get one. I also want to stack that onto X-Plan.

I should be getting a huge PCO in the email any day now because I already paid for my Tremor??‍♂️

yeah.....they are very hard to come by right now......I've been trying like crazy and can't get one. I also want to stack that onto X-Plan.
Me too.

Yet another strike against the dealership I ordered from... not surprising at this point. They told me in no uncertain terms that they could only apply PCOs that were valid at the time of delivery when I ordered in December. At that time I had one of the PCOs that expired 1/4. Been trying like mad to get another PCO, but since my truck will likely arrive in April (sans additional delays), I figured they would probably say the same thing about this round of PCOs that expire 3/31.

I should be getting a huge PCO in the email any day now because I already paid for my Tremor??‍♂️
yep.....and that's what I figure will happen to me as well.

I've been clicking on the update emails for a ton of trucks......exchanged a few emails with a few dealers about various trucks....made appointments through the Ford site and test drove a few trucks.....called Ford marketing twice so far.....keep filling out that popup over and over....but still I get nothing.

They are giving huge discounts on F150's, but not much on SD's. I was tempted to buy another F150 just to spite them :ROFLMAO:

If you had a PCO that expired try calling Ford Marketing. Give them the personal code and ask if you have any. I had one that expired in January. Have called back 3 times now. This last time she ran my code and said I now have one for $2000 that expires at the end of March. I have received nothing in the mail, email, or FordPass indicating I have one. And it doesn't pull up under my name, phone number, etc. Trying to get my dealer to apply it to my order showing possible delivery the end of next month.

The other forum had someone just get a PCO

In case anyone has luck. No luck for me though. If you get an extra let me know.

I got one in the mail today. $2000. Expires 5/31. My truck should be here mid April, so I’m stoked.
I sent emails to the dealers around me through Ford, set up a Ford Pass acct for my existing 17, built and saved trucks online, and every time someone posted a link for a pop up, I went there and filled out the request.

Still no luck with a PCO.

Keep clicking on Ford ads, checking dealership sites, going through the link on page 45 (I can get the popup but no deal for me after filling it out), and can't seem to win a PCO.

I just got 2000 for Ford F150 from right clicking on the link on page 45 and opening in Edge. I had to do it many times after being rejected I was finally approved with an offer till 3/31!

I punch up that thing easily 10x per day and get nothing. I keep filling out the form and it tells me to suck it.

Latest Discussions

Back