How to get Ford's Private Cash Offer (PCO OFFER)

My dealer checked for me. Im up in Canada but she asked what my Postal Code (ZIP) was and entered it, then she asked my work address, my wife work address and such. Apparently they have just been randomly assigned to certain mailing areas here and change often. No rhyme or reason but as I wait for my truck she checks every so often for them for me.

If anyone gets a PCO that they cant use, please let me know. I have my 2021 arriving in under two weeks.

***Claimed by ICT Tremor

I have a PCO open on my computer right now and I already have one good until March. Anyone want this one? Message me the info for the form and I'll fill it in for you. All I ask is that you really intend to use it soon so it can go to someone that won't waste it.

View attachment 15230
Hi do you still have it availble for use?

Damn.. Been going at this PCO hard.. Truck just arrived today and paperwork tomorrow..
Still nothing..
Just keep trying never know. I did paperwork on mine but wasnt picking up until next day then all of a sudden someone on here posted. Instantly i got $2k off. They redid paperwork and then i picked up

I've been trying to get a PCO offer as well on line to no avail for the past several weeks since I placed my order. To my surprise in the mail today I got a personal offer from Ford good for $2000 off a new F150, Super Duty or Expedition! Guess it paid to play around on the Ford web page and create an account after-all! Truck has a delivery date of 3/8 and my date on my offer expires 3/31! Don't give up hope you may also have one coming in the mail! :)

Just went and looked at my truck that arrived tonight..

If someone gets me a PCO, I'll give you 10% of the PCO value.. Shoot me a PM if you get one available.. I'll be watching my email..

Thanks!

Just went and looked at my truck that arrived tonight..

If someone gets me a PCO, I'll give you 10% of the PCO value.. Shoot me a PM if you get one available.. I'll be watching my email..

Thanks!
10%? LOL! Very generous! :ROFLMAO: I think if I had a 2K PCO and offered you $200 of it... you'd take it and be f'n happy right? Geeze! Not gonna say what I would do for that Klondike bar (2K PCO), but I would almost give up 100% of it because off the bat it saves $240 in sales tax in my State... I'd make sure that person is well taken care of! 10% really??

10%? LOL! Very generous! :ROFLMAO: I think if I had a 2K PCO and offered you $200 of it... you'd take it and be f'n happy right? Geeze! Not gonna say what I would do for that Klondike bar (2K PCO), but I would almost give up 100% of it because off the bat it saves $240 in sales tax in my State... I'd make sure that person is well taken care of! 10% really??
My truck gets in any day, if someone has a pco they couldn't use I would split the savings with them.

at very least!
I dont know about at very least, splitting it is an equal win win, they got the lucky ticket and theoretically cant use it, I have to buy the 80k truck. Seems pretty fair to me. If i got one and didnt have anything to buy I'd be pretty happy with an extra $1,000 in my pocket.

Back