How to get Ford's Private Cash Offer (PCO OFFER)

We are buying an 2021 Explorer ST today, taking delivery. The dealer offered us a PCO even without us asking for it.

What dealer are you working with in Texas? My wife is interested in the Explorer ST, so I might be going down the same path.

Just called the Ford number from the first page. They checked and said I don't have a PCO on file, but they took all my info so maybe that will nudge things along.

Johnson Sewell in Marble Falls. This will be the 4th vehicle we bought through them.

***Claimed by ICT Tremor

I have a PCO open on my computer right now and I already have one good until March. Anyone want this one? Message me the info for the form and I'll fill it in for you. All I ask is that you really intend to use it soon so it can go to someone that won't waste it.

1611592897304.png

***Claimed by ICT Tremor

I have a PCO open on my computer right now and I already have one good until March. Anyone want this one? Message me the info for the form and I'll fill it in for you. All I ask is that you really intend to use it soon so it can go to someone that won't waste it.

View attachment 15230
Got a link to the page you got the pop up?

***Claimed by ICT Tremor

View attachment 15230
If you could provide a link or PM that would be awesome.

If you could provide a link or PM that would be awesome.
I got a link similar to this on a local dealer site and it seemed just to be a marketing gimmick to get on their mailing list. Of course, they'd offer 2000 off a MSRP or whatever, but wasn't actually a PCO per se. But I could be wrong...

For example

I got a link similar to this on a local dealer site and it seemed just to be a marketing gimmick to get on their mailing list. Of course, they'd offer 2000 off a MSRP or whatever, but wasn't actually a PCO per se. But I could be wrong...

For example

Here is what it kicked out after I put in ICT Tremor's info. His name and the code are crossed out.

1611595331291.png

Trying to get one too.. what an aggravating process. I called and they said they are randomly generated

Just guessing but I’d bet there will be more offered after the first of the month.

Trying to get one too.. what an aggravating process. I called and they said they are randomly generated
I ended up on this site because I was looking for one for an f-450. Ended up buying a ram 3500 instead because the value was just so much better (my opinion). 2 weeks after taking delivery of my 3500 I got a PCO from ford in the mail and now this one this morning. I tried everything on this thread, called them multiple times etc. It may be random but I think everything on here helps and patience seems to be key. If I had the PCO when I wanted it I likely would have gone with the Ford.

Same here. I have called Ford Marketing a few times and will probably call again to see if that will generate anything.

I contacted the dealership with the code that Ford Marketing gave me. They took it no questions asked and told me the $2000 would be taken off during purchase. I can't wait for my F-350 Platinum Tremor. We need a support group for everyone that's waiting...

Yeah I have been trying since Christmas.
I got mine 1/5 as did many. Was trying since November.

I’m guessing they’ll look at sales and how many have been utilized on Feb 1st and likely have another run Feb 2nd or shortly thereafter.

New to the forum... I have been trying to get one of these for a while and nothing :(
Want to order the new tremor!

Latest Discussions

Back