How to get Ford's Private Cash Offer (PCO OFFER)

How exactly did you get it. Did you go to Ford.com/trucks and build a 2020 truck and then hit next step and provided your email and info. then sent it to a dealer?

Followed all the previous tips. I had already placed the order with my dealer back in July before even knowing a PCO existed. I signed into the Ford site, filled out forms, got my name on their lists, and honestly didn't even think about it again until I got the email an hour ago.

1601582407709.png

Just got my PCO sent via email for $2500. New truck is in transit to the dealership, and just verified I can use it. Pretty hyped!
Nice.
What was the title of the email. I need to search my junk folders!
Thanks.

Just got one in my email this afternoon. So sounds like they are ramping up another campaign and getting them sent out. I can't transfer the offer if it's already in my name. I'll look out for some links and play around a little and see if I can start getting the form generated. If so I'll help out when I can.

2kJan_PCO.PNG

Followed all the previous tips. I had already placed the order with my dealer back in July before even knowing a PCO existed. I signed into the Ford site, filled out forms, got my name on their lists, and honestly didn't even think about it again until I got the email an hour ago.

View attachment 6140
Good for you. I’m stoked for you. Best of luck with your new Beast. What color and trim my man.
Thanks for responding back.

Wow they are coming out like hot cakes got $2500 today dang I just emailed my salesmen dont know if a 2021 can arrive by jan 4. when it expires.

ive been spending hours the last few days trying all the tricks, hopefully the first they produce some.
Glad I was right. Looks like the new month, new pco!

Congrats to all that got a PCO. i tried earlier this year, but was not as lucky. But i did get a Tremor though, so i still won :)

Thanks. No luck! I’ll keep plugging away.
I just opened up a Ford Pass App to try to aquire a PCO. Then on the Ford Pass APP I went to, find a new ford vehicle.
Then I built a 2020 F350. Then sent it to my dealer through an email and it sent it to my salesman who i ordered a 2021 F350.
I wrote to him that I'm looking for Ford to send me a PCO. I'll let you know what happens my man. Hang in there Chuck.
My 2021 F350 was ordered 8/24 and my salesman swore to me on Monday it was going to get pulled on Thursday.
But when i texted him today he said no news yet. Aghhhhhhhhh

I just had a buddy receive an email from Ford with the $2500 discount. Glad to see Ford passing out the coupons again!

? still nothing.

Cha Ching!
Just got one in email as well... $2500...
Paid off my F150 (Ford financing) last month, and been doing all the other tips.

Cha Ching!
Just got one in email as well... $2500...
Paid off my F150 (Ford financing) last month, and been doing all the other tips.
Awesome Sauce My Man ????✌️?????????

Back