How to get Ford's Private Cash Offer (PCO OFFER)

By my calculations Invoice on your truck should be $88,772.30. Also ask them to change priority code to 10.

Does the 350 already come with high cap trailer tow. I bet it does. Thats why its not on your 350 order.
Hey Rictor I just read Bigjonson post on his window sticker. He said he buys a lot of trucks for his buissness he works for and deals with the commercial sales guy. His Tremor has priority code 10. You hit the nail on the head with your info brother man. You Know Your Shit. Thanks so much with your help. I wish i can take you out for some cold beers and share some laughs when you get your ride. And even a ride in your Beast would have been cool. Be well my friend.

Just got a PCO. First time able to get on my phone since discovering this site. Guess the computer I've been using had some sort of blocker on it aside from the one I disabled. Looks like I'll possibly be picking my truck up about 2 mos early if the dealership won't hold my PCO until December.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200923-130229_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20200923-130229_Gmail.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 153
Just got a PCO. First time able to get on my phone since discovering this site. Guess the computer I've been using had some sort of blocker on it aside from the one I disabled. Looks like I'll possibly be picking my truck up about 2 mos early if the dealership won't hold my PCO until December.
Wow and congrats ?
Giving me hope
Need one in next few weeks will keep searching

Wow and congrats ?
Giving me hope
Need one in next few weeks will keep searching
Ford.com/trucks is what I went to, then clicked on the F150 pic and it popped up.

can you try it again and see if you can get another one? I would LOVEEEEEE to get a PCO or I will have to settle for less of a truck than I want to actually build.....budgets and all

can you try it again and see if you can get another one? I would LOVEEEEEE to get a PCO or I will have to settle for less of a truck than I want to actually build.....budgets and all
Try it on your phone. Thats all I did.

Try it on your phone. Thats all I did.

I have tried everything. Incognito mode, phone, two different computers. I think it has to do with geo location or zip codes it is trying to up sales in.

I have tried everything. Incognito mode, phone, two different computers. I think it has to do with geo location or zip codes it is trying to up sales in.
I think so too. Same here. Tried it from phone, tablet, desktop, laptop (Firefox, Chrome, Edge)...no luck. Houston, TX area.

My salesman said he put in my code and it should lock it in. My code though isn’t for x plan pricing. I wound up getting the same thing as you. So call your salesman and ask him to lock in your code. Congrats my man. Awesome Sauce. ?

When you go to Ford.com/trucks. Go to Superduty and build. Then go to the bottom of the page and hit Shopping tools. Then go to pricing and incentives.
That’s where I found rebates. I didn’t see the PCO. But keep checking. Remember they still haven’t had anything on 2021 Superdutys yet. I think in October the September sales will end and they should start advertising 2021s.

Just got a pop-up...but not a PCO, they wanted me to fill out a survey on my experience with the Ford website. :(
Well at least you're getting pop ups. I've been on Fords site a lot, like daily scrolling through vehicles, loading the build i ordered, building different vehicles etc

Just got a pop-up...but not a PCO, they wanted me to fill out a survey on my experience with the Ford website. :(
I think, but not sure, give your info. Thats how i thought it works. now they keep wanting you to buy a Ford

Good to know they're at least going out to some people.
I've tried everything but can't seem to get one. Frustrating because I'm ready to order and got my x-plan ready.

Good to know they're at least going out to some people.
I've tried everything but can't seem to get one. Frustrating because I'm ready to order and got my x-plan ready.

If you order a truck you can add any PCO and a rebate up to delivery on most cases.

If you order a truck you can add any PCO and a rebate up to delivery on most cases.

Yeah, I just feel that would be a crappy thing to do to the dealer if i'm actually not wanting to buy it without the pco.

Good luck on your iconic silver 350 tremor - thats what I'm going to order hopefully.

Yeah, I just feel that would be a crappy thing to do to the dealer if i'm actually not wanting to buy it without the pco.

Good luck on your iconic silver 350 tremor - thats what I'm going to order hopefully.
Hey the dealer doesnt get hit with the cost. PCO is paid by a different entity. and Ford exclusive cash reward is given by Ford corporate and so are rebates. So the dealer is not getting screwed. No worries my man. Just get the truck picked out to your liking.

Latest Discussions

Back