How to get Ford's Private Cash Offer (PCO OFFER)

Awesome!!! Happy you got one. Hopefully I’ll get one of those soon! I had my dealer try to plug in the one I had from July that expired but it didn’t work. It was worth a shot!
This isn’t even a PCO. It’s just Ford giving us an incentive to go out and get another Ford vehicle. It says get a PCO and throw it on top of this saving. So I’m still in the hunt for a PCO. If I hear anything I’ll give you a heads up. Please do the same. Thanks Brother Man.

Oh shit. Im just vsaying that the adaptive steering was a must for me. It has tighter steering and when driving slow it turns the truck with a 1/4 turn as opposed to a full rotation. I watched 2020 Super duty reviews on utube and knew i wanted it. so make sure of what options you want. Also the LED headlights were also a must. Upfitter switches can not be added later on aftermarket. The Lariat value package is affordable but the Ultamate Lariat package seemed like a better value. Just saying my brother.

I believe upfitter switches can be added later. If not, there are aftermarket solutions like SwithPros and Spod.

I believe upfitter switches can be added later. If not, there are aftermarket solutions like SwithPros and Spod.
There’s an old thread from someone that showed schematics that said it couldn’t. Check out old threads. I’m only going by what I read here. And everyone was also saying to get the LED headlights from Ford. It’s so worth it and cheaper than aftermarket. But either way go get yourself what you can afford. It’s a Fucking Tremor.

Most things can be added after the fact if you are really determined. It is my understanding that the factory switches after the fact is very involved with extensive wiring harness work needed and typically not done due to amount of work.

Did you get PCO? Awesome congrats!

I found platinum 250 for sale their pics are above. 17, 18, 19. Same grill.
Just Called my dealer and gave him that code on the exclusive csh reward. He locked in my code and now it comes back inelledgible with X Plan. Been having this really bad day since I woke up. Our little girl had to go to VET to get fixed and we were up all night worrying. Got no sleep and a bunch of things just not going my way today. The smug salesman on the phone saying since i changed my agreement and went X pricing prevented this from working. Cant wait for Tomorrow.
Tomorrow is another day. Hope things are much better for you. :(

Just Called my dealer and gave him that code on the exclusive csh reward. He locked in my code and now it comes back inelledgible with X Plan. Been having this really bad day since I woke up. Our little girl had to go to VET to get fixed and we were up all night worrying. Got no sleep and a bunch of things just not going my way today. The smug salesman on the phone saying since i changed my agreement and went X pricing prevented this from working. Cant wait for Tomorrow.
Tomorrow is another day. Hope things are much better for you. :(
Xplan is about $200 or $300 dollars below invoice. Ask your dealer to go invoice with the code. You can also tell them that other dealers are ordering Tremors for $500 below invoice but you are just seeking invoice. Good Luck!

Xplan is about $200 or $300 dollars below invoice. Ask your dealer to go invoice with the code. You can also tell them that other dealers are ordering Tremors for $500 below invoice but you are just seeking invoice. Good Luck!
No invoice was much cheaper. Not totally sure but pretty sure. My salesman was a real prick on the phone. Although I’m in a real crappy place today. Need a good nights sleep and re-evaluate things tomorrow. The 2000$ was such a nice thing that came in the mail. But I’m still happy either way if it works out or. not. Oh well. Tomorrow will be what Tomorrow Brings.
I did go on Costcoauto.com today and was able to build a 2021 F350 Platinum with every option and it came in about 500$ LESS than the x pricing.And the original MSRP for
my options was spot on.
I’m hoping the X Plan will allow me to build my truck to see if it comes out to what they printed. Probably will but just for Shits and Giggles

No invoice was much cheaper. Not totally sure but pretty sure. My salesman was a real prick on the phone. Although I’m in a real crappy place today. Need a good nights sleep and re-evaluate things tomorrow. The 2000$ was such a nice thing that came in the mail. But I’m still happy either way if it works out or. not. Oh well. Tomorrow will be what Tomorrow Brings.
I did go on Costcoauto.com today and was able to build a 2021 F350 Platinum with every option and it came in about 500$ LESS than the x pricing.And the original MSRP for
my options was spot on.
I’m hoping the X Plan will allow me to build my truck to see if it comes out to what they printed. Probably will but just for Shits and Giggles
Xplan is invoice pricing minus .4% plus a $275 admin fee. Can you post up your sales contract again?

Xplan is invoice pricing minus .4% plus a $275 admin fee. Can you post up your sales contract again?
[/
1600291063409.jpeg

Check out the bottom of the page also under MSRP Price. On the F250 it says -570$Tremor W/tow trailer

This was the one I did before adding x Plan and changed it to a f350 and it shows -570$ for Tremor W/Trailer
1600291278673.jpeg

By my calculations Invoice on your truck should be $88,772.30. Also ask them to change priority code to 10.

Does the 350 already come with high cap trailer tow. I bet it does. Thats why its not on your 350 order.

This was what I got without asking. Don't know if it's good or not, but I will take invoice less incentives.

Attachments

• F350 quote.jpg
    F350 quote.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 100
This was what I got without asking. Don't know if it's good or not, but I will take invoice less incentives.
That looks like a great deal

If your dealer will do Invoice or even invoice + $500 minus the $2k rebate you would be ahead of what you have now.
I just texted him to see if he’d keep the price the same and change priority code to 10. I explained that the 2,000$ doesn’t get charged to the dealership but from Ford. He hasn’t responded. Is that priority 10 code the real deal. I said it was advised to me to ask you this. He knew I called my salesman from where we got my old ladies Mustang. So I’m assuming he thinks that’s where the question is coming from

Anyone recently recieved a PCO? I had one that expired, but haven’t received once since.
I got one at the end of August in a email from Ford credit it was good till the end of September For 500.00, just used it last Saturday.

I just texted him to see if he’d keep the price the same and change priority code to 10. I explained that the 2,000$ doesn’t get charged to the dealership but from Ford. He hasn’t responded. Is that priority 10 code the real deal. I said it was advised to me to ask you this. He knew I called my salesman from where we got my old ladies Mustang. So I’m assuming he thinks that’s where the question is coming from

let me know how you make out w the priority code. I have 19 on mine and when I asked about it was told that’s what I got.

let me know how you make out w the priority code. I have 19 on mine and when I asked about it was told that’s what I got.
Will do my brother. I’m having one of those shit ass days that nothing going right. Hopefully I get some answers tomorrow and hopefully tomorrow will bring me a better day.

I got one at the end of August in a email from Ford credit it was good till the end of September For 500.00, just used it last Saturday.
Nice. Sounds like a ford credit not the PCO? Anyways my truck went into production today so I need to get serious about getting a pco

Back