modified

Admin
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Diesel Tremor
Current Ride #2
2021 Bronco
One option that might get you a better deal on a brand new Super Duty Tremor is getting access to X-Plan pricing.

Typically the New Vehicle Purchase Program (X-Plan) also known as the Partner Recognition Program, is offered by Ford Motor Company and Lincoln Motor Company to the employees, retirees, spouses and other household members of selected Tier 1 suppliers, business partners, fleet partners and special organizations having a unique relationship with the Ford Motor Company and Lincoln Motor Company.

You can also gain this access by owning/holding Ford stock {F} for 6 months. Here are the details:

As a special thank-you to Ford shareholders, Ford is pleased to offer qualifying shareholders the opportunity to participate in “Friends & Neighbors” Special Vehicle Pricing Privilege (also known as "X-Plan"). This program is designed to put qualifying shareholders behind the wheel of a new Ford Motor Company vehicle at a pre-determined price.

Currently, Ford and Lincoln products are available under the program. From time to time, selected models in short supply may be excluded from the program. Your local dealer can advise you of any availability restrictions.

If you’d like to participate, it’s simple:
  1. Fill in the form located here: https://www.fordtremor.com/img/Shareholder-Relations-X-Plan-Request.pdf
  2. Send the completed form along with proof of Ford Stock ownership (documentation must show you are a current Ford Motor Company shareholder who has held a minimum of one hundred (100) shares of Ford Motor Company stock (Ticker: F) for at least the past 6 months)

• to:
    • Shareholder Relations Vehicle Program
    • PO Box 1270
    • Melbourne, FL 32901
    • Fax #: 866-440-5495
    • Email: [email protected]

3. Ford will process your request and send you an X-Plan Personal Identification Number (PIN).
  4. Only one X-Plan PIN will be issued every 12 months to each qualifying shareholder.
  5. Visit any participating Ford or Lincoln dealer who will confirm your eligibility using your Social Security Number and PIN.
  6. Select an eligible vehicle.
  7. Confirm the vehicle costs – “Friends and Neighbors” (X-Plan) pricing is shown on Ford's vehicle invoice to the dealer. (Ask the dealer for a copy of the invoice.)
  8. Complete the purchase or lease agreement.
  9. Arrange for delivery.
Ford Motor Company reserves the right to modify this program, remove or change eligibility, or cancel the program at any time without notice.

See this link for additional updates/information: https://shareholder.ford.com/invest...ible, you must,the Shareholder X-Plan Program.

Here's a photo that was posted earlier this year showing the different plans & invoice price.

MSRP: $78,385.00 - Invoice: $74,200.38

A&Z Plan: $21210.38 - D Plan: $71,310.38 - X Plan $74,178.58
  • ford-superduty-a-d-x-price.png

What is lower, xplan or straight up invoice?

It can go either way. When I used my X-Plan, there was an extra rebate with it. Follow the link and use the partner code in the photo. Follow the directions and explore the website for rebates. You can use their link to a special build site to get the exact price you will pay for the vehicle. I have used the X-Plan 2 times and the GM supplier discount several times and not once has a dealer asked me for employee verification. I hadn't worked at Magna for a year when I used the discount on my Tremor.
Ford X-Plan.jpg

Joining several organizations that partner with Ford is even easier to get the X-plan pricing. CCA, AQHA, EAA,....several others out there.

Just join the Mustang Club of America - $25 for 1 year. You get X-Plan.
Do you have to be a member for a full year or just buy the membership and you're good from day 1?

EDIT: Nevermind....for the benefit of anyone else looking to join, you need 60 days of membership.
1598772322925.png

Thanks @Krafcik , this is perfect. I intend to place my order in October so this works out awesomely. Local SoCal dealers are telling me they won't move from MSRP, now they don't have a choice!

Last edited:
Do you have to be a member for a full year or just buy the membership and you're good from day 1?

EDIT: Nevermind....for the benefit of anyone else looking to join, you need 60 days of membership.
View attachment 4358
Thanks @Krafcik , this is perfect. I intend to place my order in October so this works out awesomely. Local SoCal dealers are telling me they won't move from MSRP, now they don't have a choice!

dealers can choose to participate In x plan so be prepared and make sure you tell the WAY ahead of time you plan to use it.

I had a question about X-Plan and ordering a truck. I have a mustang club of America membership. Do I have to wait to order until the 60 days is complete. Or can I order the truck without X plan and then once the 60 days has passed let the dealer know I have x plan? I couldn’t find any stipulations on this scenario.

Back