How to choose a good BLM series wheel spacers?

verse

Tremor Newbie
Reaction Points
Current Ride
mustang sixth gen
First of all, the most important point is to choose a wheel spacers with the brand's exclusive LOGO, and buy genuine products through normal channels.

If they print their own brand LOGO on the wheel spacers body, bolts, and nuts, it means that the brand is very responsible and rigorous and confident in its products. There are many unbranded wheel spacers on the market. The words printed on their products are metric specifications or other non-brand name signs. In this way, buyers who have purchased three products will encounter potential risks, and the probability of sellers evading responsibility will be very high.

Today I would like to share something about installing 25mm+30mm BONOSS Forged Active Cooling Wheel Spacers (Formerly BLOX-sport) for my Mustang sixth gen S550 with you.
BONOSS-Ford-Mustang-VI-by-kwok.jpg

PCD: 5X114.3
CB: 70.5
wheel spacers thickness: front wheels+25mm rear wheels+30mm
Tightening Torque: 140 NM
minimum number of turns: 7.5 turns
BONOSS-Forged-Active-Cooling-Wheel-Spacers-Ford-Mustang-VI-25mm-by-kwok-6.jpg

Before and after install wheel spacers.
BONOSS-Forged-Active-Cooling-Wheel-Spacers-Ford-Mustang-sixth-s550-by-kwok-9.jpg

Next time I will share the tensile strength, yield strength, elongation of aluminum alloy.???
If you have any other comments, please leave a message, I will study hard. Thank you for your reading.

Thank u very much~

Last edited:
If you need to know a lot more installation information, you could watch my video on YouTube. Hope this video could you. Thank you.

Back