How long was your order "in order processing"?

JimmyG79

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Was just wondering if anyone payed attention to how long their orders were "in order processing". It seems like mine has been sitting there for over a month now.

I ordered by truck on Dec 18, 2020 and was in Order Processing until Monday Feb 22 -- this was the week of production my sales person gave me in Jan 2021. So that is over two months.
were you given a build week/date?

I didn't ask my dealer, figured it is what it is at this point. Just trying to get an idea of what the time frame would be.

I didn't ask my dealer, figured it is what it is at this point. Just trying to get an idea of what the time frame would be.
If you have a VIN the dealer should be able to tell you the week your truck will be built. As it gets close they will be able to tell you down to the day. It will stay in "in order processing" until the day it's built, maybe a bit before. The tracker sucks and isn't really that helpful. The dealer can get tons more detail with their vehicle visibility tool.

Dealer said the build date is week of 3/5. Order was placed on 1/8 so this seems to be inline with everyone else.

You should have your exact date already or very soon. I would keep checking with them. Looks like we will be built the same week.

Last edited:
Was just wondering if anyone payed attention to how long their orders were "in order processing". It seems like mine has been sitting there for over a month now.
Mine was in processing for 11 weeks. VIN came at about 5 weeks. It's been almost a month since build. Still waiting. Was estimated to be in yesterday, but no show. Long haul... With any luck it might show up tomorrow.
Am in the running for longest wait???!!!

Dealer said the build date is week of 3/5. Order was placed on 1/8 so this seems to be inline with everyone else.
Mine was ordered 1/23 and is scheduled for production on 3/3. I'd speculate it has to do with certain build types all going together on the same production runs. F250 vs F350, Diesel vs Gassers, etc.

It took me 74 days from order to home, my dealer never gave any updates, vin, nothing, but he did say 8-12 weeks and it came in that window...

Mine was ordered 1/13 and on 2/11 dealer emailed me and said mine went into processing for 3/15. Nothing new lately other then ordering accessories. Ordered wheel and tires today and sold my stock ones when the truck gets here. Can't wait hope it sooner then 3/15.

Ordered from dealer on 12/3.
Was picked up in the Ford system on 12/10.
Build date shows 3/10
Delivery 4/5
$1500 PCO expires 3/31 LOL

Ordered 1-30-21 (Priority 10) --> F350 XLT 7.3
VIN received: 2-19-21 and at that time my salesmen claimed it's due to be delivered 3-22-21
Window sticker received: 2-25-21

Scheduled for Production: Blank
Built: Blank
Shipped: Blank
Delivery Est: Blank

Ordered from dealer on 12/3.
Was picked up in the Ford system on 12/10.
Build date shows 3/10
Delivery 4/5
$1500 PCO expires 3/31 LOL
My salesmen claims the "Incentive Protection Program" ensures the best deal from time I ordered till receipt of truck including PCOs regardless of expiration dates will apply.

My salesmen claims the "Incentive Protection Program" ensures the best deal from time I ordered till receipt of truck including PCOs regardless of expiration dates will apply.
Good to know about. I’ll ask as well.

Ordered on 12/4/20
Received VIN on 1/5/2021
Order status "Processing" 1/5 - 2/24
Order status "In Production" & window sticker received 2/25
Delivery: Est 3/18/2021 (This appeared on 3/2/21)
No additional info.

Delivery will be the day after I leave for a week in the FL Keys. At least I'll have something to look forward to when I return! I hope the dealership spends that extra week thoroughly prepping it.

Looks like Tx4x4 & I might have fraternal twins!

Last edited:
Ordered 12/22/2020, at the dealership on 2/15/2021, took it home the 18th.

My uncle who works and ordered it for me kept checking for my vin, was never updated, I was actually there looking at another 7.3 tremor when mine showed up on the trailer.

Latest Discussions

Back