How long was your order “In Production”?

Bruno

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Ford F-250 Tremor, Oxford White
Current Ride #2
1974 Plymouth Cuda
Looking for a timeline on my order. I placed the order for my Tremor on 5/11 and it went into “In Production” on 7/14. I do have the window sticker as well.

According to my dealer, the build date is 7/21 but I don’t know how accurate this is with factories possibly slowing down.

For those of you who have ordered your truck, how long did production and shipping take?

I placed my order Feb 2nd. Picked up the truck March 16th.

My truck went into production 7/7 on 7/14 it said arriving at dealer in 8 days..

Looking for a timeline on my order. I placed the order for my Tremor on 5/11 and it went into “In Production” on 7/14. I do have the window sticker as well.

According to my dealer, the build date is 7/21 but I don’t know how accurate this is with factories possibly slowing down.

For those of you who have ordered your truck, how long did production and shipping take?
I'm in the same boat pretty much Bruno. Ordered on 5/18, Dealer gave me initial build date of 7/22, website showing that it went "Into Production" on 7/13 but hasn't changed status since. I went with the 7.3L and was optimistic that if the Diesel production slowed down then it might move the 7.3's up (not wishing anyone to be delayed for my benefit :), just thinking it could happen). Also hoping that by me checking 5 times a day speeds it up LOL. Curious to see when yours comes out along with mine.

I'm in the same boat pretty much Bruno. Ordered on 5/18, Dealer gave me initial build date of 7/22, website showing that it went "Into Production" on 7/13 but hasn't changed status since. I went with the 7.3L and was optimistic that if the Diesel production slowed down then it might move the 7.3's up (not wishing anyone to be delayed for my benefit :), just thinking it could happen). Also hoping that by me checking 5 times a day speeds it up LOL. Curious to see when yours comes out along with mine.
It would be nice if they gave you a percentage that it was done but that would also cause me to check it 100 times a day. I got the 6.7 and hope I squeaked in before any shut downs occur.

My dealer said that it takes about a week to build a truck so I’m hoping the 7/21 date is still correct.

It would be nice if they gave you a percentage that it was done but that would also cause me to check it 100 times a day. I got the 6.7 and hope I squeaked in before any shut downs occur.

My dealer said that it takes about a week to build a truck so I’m hoping the 7/21 date is still correct.
Fingers crossed for the both of us! I saw you on the PCO thread. I had been trying for 3 months before getting a pop up. Seems almost too good to be true, but if it all works as planned its icing on the cake. Good to hear the insight from the dealer.

Thanks

For comparison I’ll share my order details below since it wasn’t far off yours. My estimated dealer delivery date shows as 8/8/20.

F394CE73-D786-4D32-92BA-25948732B2A5.png

For comparison I’ll share my order details below since it wasn’t far off yours. My estimated dealer delivery date shows as 8/8/20.

View attachment 3021
It’s interesting that your In Production date and Awaiting Shipment date are only two days apart.

It’s interesting that your In Production date and Awaiting Shipment date are only two days apart.
I thought it was odd also because I was also told about two weeks for production, but I am thinking that 7/6 date is when it was finished. The reason I say this is on 6/23 the production section said it was in production and that is when my Special Order Window Sticker appeared. So 6/23 to 7/6 is right about that two week timeframe.

Mine just changed yesterday to "In Production - Sent to Plant", hopefully mine is ahead of schedule. I have a build date of 7/30.

IMG_5528.png

Yup mine took 7 days after it said sent to plant and now it is counting down the days as to when it will arrive at the dealer. today it says in five days it'll be here..

is anyone having trouble with using Alumizilla.com? My computer and my phone block the website saying it's unsafe to use. I never had this problem before today

is anyone having trouble with using Alumizilla.com? My computer and my phone block the website saying it's unsafe to use. I never had this problem before today
I’m having the exact same issue. Not sure what the deal is. Started yesterday evening for me.

Says the Alumizilla website certificate expired yesterday

Any idea what that means in non-IT language?

basically the server needs to renew the security certificate.

SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) establishes an encrypted link between the browser and server. Whatever data is passed between these two, SSL ensures that it is private and secure. Security certificates do expire, as they carry validity periods.

basically the server needs to renew the security certificate.

SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) establishes an encrypted link between the browser and server. Whatever data is passed between these two, SSL ensures that it is private and secure. Security certificates do expire, as they carry validity periods.
Thank you. I’m guessing it’s something that they will remedy fairly quickly?

From my research it takes 7 to 10 days to get produced. Looking at dealer inventory comparing date on window sticker to date produced on Alumizilla before it broke averaged 7 to 10 days. I think the window sticker is issued a week before actual production. Mine went sent to plant on 7/8 no date or expected delivery timeframe on Ford tracker at that time. It now has a date of 7/16 Under the in production tab on the Ford tracker and expected delivery in 55days.
9CF22491-7A33-4B07-AC7D-94F8F4EEFDEA.png

Latest Discussions

Back