How long was your order “In Production”?

From my research it takes 7 to 10 days to get produced. Looking at dealer inventory comparing date on window sticker to date produced on Alumizilla before it broke averaged 7 to 10 days. I think the window sticker is issued a week before actual production. Mine went sent to plant on 7/8 no date or expected delivery timeframe on Ford tracker at that time. It now has a date of 7/16 Under the in production tab on the Ford tracker and expected delivery in 55days. View attachment 3035
i hope delivery in 55 days isn't correct.

Looking for a timeline on my order. I placed the order for my Tremor on 5/11 and it went into “In Production” on 7/14. I do have the window sticker as well.

According to my dealer, the build date is 7/21 but I don’t know how accurate this is with factories possibly slowing down.

For those of you who have ordered your truck, how long did production and shipping take?

Order went in 7/06 and dealer delivery date is 8/24. 1.5 months

i hope delivery in 55 days isn't correct.
I am used to things taking a little longer to ship here but at that rate I think thy changed to a team of horses shipping.

Order went in 7/06 and dealer delivery date is 8/24. 1.5 months
That is faster than my from in production date to expected delivery date. Must live close enough to push it to the dealer. I kid, but would be prepared for a little longer wait especially with so many part shortages. Would be awesome to see delivery times that fast post Covid shutdown.

I ordered in March and it just showed up last week. Not sure if the color(silver spruce) played into the delay but the shutdown probably didn't help.

Just an update for anyone interested. My truck went into production on 7/14 and was finished being built yesterday (7/21). The Ford tracking site now shows it as awaiting shipment and has an updated delivery date to my dealer of 9/5.

August is going to be the longest month ever!

Just an update for anyone interested. My truck went into production on 7/14 and was finished being built yesterday (7/21). The Ford tracking site now shows it as awaiting shipment and has an updated delivery date to my dealer of 9/5.

No kidding, mine shipped 7/18 and shows expected delivery of 9/9. The estimated shipping time is only 18 days though. Hopefully the expected delivery day is way off for everyone.

You should get it within 2 weeks. That tracking is never right on delivery dates. I can’t see them letting it sit that long. I guess Ford under promises and over delivers lol.

There is hope out there! I was in the similar situation with Bruno and being as patient as I could - Ordered 5/18, estimated build date was 7/22. Ford tracking showed "In Production" on 7/14. Just a couple days ago it showed up that my truck was built and estimated deliver to dealer was 7/29.

TODAY I just got the call from the dealer that it showed up!!! Going to pick it up Friday afternoon. All together I cannot complain about 8 weeks after order. And to echo Worley.... The tracker seems to have opportunities for accuracy.

There is hope out there! I was in the similar situation with Bruno and being as patient as I could - Ordered 5/18, estimated build date was 7/22. Ford tracking showed "In Production" on 7/14. Just a couple days ago it showed up that my truck was built and estimated deliver to dealer was 7/29.

TODAY I just got the call from the dealer that it showed up!!! Going to pick it up Friday afternoon. All together I cannot complain about 8 weeks after order. And to echo Worley.... The tracker seems to have opportunities for accuracy.
I forgot to mention that it is still showing "Awaiting Shipment"....

1595463145339.png

That gives the dealer 2 days to joy ride in it and show it off. Don’t be surprised if it has some miles on it. They like to call it extra quality assurance lol.

For comparison I’ll share my order details below since it wasn’t far off yours. My estimated dealer delivery date shows as 8/8/20.

View attachment 3021

Looks like our orders are a day apart. Mine got ordered 4/27 - and went into production status last Thursday the 16th. So we'll see how time goes for both of us.

Just FYI you guys might want to clear your browser cache once in a while or try different browsers. I checked my status today and it is counting down the days to be delivered to the dealer, currently says 5. estimated delivery 7/26. I just happen to use another computer moments later and now it says delivered today.. I went back to my original PC and kept trying to refresh and it would never update. tried a completely different browser on that PC and it updated..

Here's the status of the Tremor I'm interested in:

Vehicle: 2020 Ford SuperDuty F-250 LARIAT
Order Receipt Date: 2020-02-26
Production Date: 2020-07-18
Shipment Date:
Days in Transit (Estimated):
Final Delivered Date (Estimated): 2020-08-30
Final Delivered Date (Actual):

Just FYI you guys might want to clear your browser cache once in a while or try different browsers. I checked my status today and it is counting down the days to be delivered to the dealer, currently says 5. estimated delivery 7/26. I just happen to use another computer moments later and now it says delivered today.. I went back to my original PC and kept trying to refresh and it would never update. tried a completely different browser on that PC and it updated..
I just cleared my browser and went into private mode to check my status. Still shows 44 days away. I wouldn’t be surprised if they let it count down like normal but it ships out earlier. I’m not complaining If it shows up a bit early though, especially after waiting 4 months for my truck. I’m going to be pissed if I see some yahoo test driving my truck though. Lol.

I just cleared my browser and went into private mode to check my status. Still shows 44 days away. I wouldn’t be surprised if they let it count down like normal but it ships out earlier. I’m not complaining If it shows up a bit early though, especially after waiting 4 months for my truck. I’m going to be pissed if I see some yahoo test driving my truck though. Lol.
after I saw that it was delivered today I went on the dealers website and saw that they all ready had it listed for sale. I was gonna be pissed if they let a bunch of yahoo's test drive my truck. I was able to get a hold of the dealer and just got back from paying for it.. I'll pick it up next week after the dealer gets it lineX and windows tinted and some other accessories.. only had 6 miles on it..

Update: Mo’Tremor has arrived! It showed shipped on 7/8 with estimated arrival date of 8/8, but it came in today. The only downside is that I will be out of town for the next week and a half and will be unable to take delivery and enjoy, but I couldn’t pass up running to the dealer before I left town to watch it come off the truck and snag some photos.
497DE2C7-2D57-4B72-81EC-78A8BBDB9A11.png

Attachments

• C0DED408-6C3F-4051-8B49-3D1BB257DD9D.jpeg
    C0DED408-6C3F-4051-8B49-3D1BB257DD9D.jpeg
    434.3 KB · Views: 75
  • 7DCF4B6F-B78D-485A-80DE-B569374F87AC.jpeg
    7DCF4B6F-B78D-485A-80DE-B569374F87AC.jpeg
    517.9 KB · Views: 66
  • 36F169FC-0CCE-47F5-A15C-0FA2A95C5B32.jpeg
    36F169FC-0CCE-47F5-A15C-0FA2A95C5B32.jpeg
    413.3 KB · Views: 66
  • 47870297-BE78-45F4-ADF1-3D839F168713.jpeg
    47870297-BE78-45F4-ADF1-3D839F168713.jpeg
    364.3 KB · Views: 71
You’ve given me some home that it’s not actually 44 days until I get mine. 2-3 weeks is fine but over a month is torture!

Update: Mo’Tremor has arrived! It showed shipped on 7/8 with estimated arrival date of 8/8, but it came in today.
Nice, really like the Iconic Silver on the sport package .

Back