How long from production to delivery did you guys wait?

Antimatterbluetremor

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Jeep
My 2021 was ordered 9/15, produced 10/30, original delivery date was the week of 11/16, now alumizilla has it anticipated for 12/1. Did anyone else get theirs sooner than expected?

Attachments

• 1AA11722-A397-4F57-AFB0-393D40A04A19.jpeg
    1AA11722-A397-4F57-AFB0-393D40A04A19.jpeg
    102.6 KB · Views: 277
My 2021 was ordered 9/15, produced 10/30, original delivery date was the week of 11/16, now alumizilla has it anticipated for 12/1. Did anyone else get theirs sooner than expected?

I ordered '21 Super Duty (18) days before you, and my anticipated build date is 11/09/20.
I don't even see my virtual window sticker, yet.

I read where one member rec'd his Tremor (11) days early

Last edited:
Days in transit estimate and estimated delivery date are not the same. Estimated delivery days is pretty close to actual. Delivery date gives a week or or two leeway. Being as you’re in Montana I’d say you’d see it 10-12 days after shipping. Mine took 15 days to California and at the Rail Yard for 4 days.

Mine was about 4-5 days earlier than the estimated shipping days (forget about the estimated delivery date). However, it did disappear from the systems and became untrackable, which didn't seem to be a wider issue.

Days in transit estimate and estimated delivery date are not the same. Estimated delivery days is pretty close to actual. Delivery date gives a week or or two leeway. Being as you’re in Montana I’d say you’d see it 10-12 days after shipping. Mine took 15 days to California and at the Rail Yard for 4 days.
ok awesome. Good to know. Now I know to track it. Thanks so much.

That was the worst part.

How can they build a truck in a few days but take 30 days to ship it????

Covid ...supply chain difficult right now with lots of spikes and changes to status at each state ..getting worse
Thats pretty much everything.

If I remember correctly I want to say mine completed production on 9/13 arrived 9/30 but had an estimated delivery of 10/13, so almost 2 weeks early.

i Ordered in May and didn;'t get my truck until Aug ... so it was a few months

I ordered my 2021 October 19th, I have not received VIN nor any status. I called salesman.....he is researching

I ordered mine on 9/31/19 and got it 12/24/19

My 2020 was 20 days from production to delivery as quoted by Alumazilla the 18 days in transit were almost spot on. Anticipated delivery date was in 55 days. The actual rail time was fast unfortunately it sat in Laurel train yard for about a week waiting on truck transport otherwise would have been even faster. Seems to be pretty common wait time lately since the yard is so busy.

My 2020 was 20 days from production to delivery as quoted by Alumazilla the 18 days in transit were almost spot on. Anticipated delivery date was in 55 days. The actual rail time was fast unfortunately it sat in Laurel train yard for about a week waiting on truck transport otherwise would have been even faster. Seems to be pretty common wait time lately since the yard is so busy.
Mine is being sent to Laurel as well then to Miles City via truck. What part of MT are you in? How did you find out it was in Laurel?

I ordered '21 Super Duty (18) days before you, and my anticipated build date is 11/09/20.
I don't even see my virtual window sticker, yet.

I read where one member rec'd his Tremor (11) days early
I ordered mine on 9/10 and have an anticipated build date of 11/9 with anticipated delivery date of 11/30.

Mine is being sent to Laurel as well then to Miles City via truck. What part of MT are you in? How did you find out it was in Laurel?
I am the opposite direction just north of the Capital. My dealer called me when it hit Laurel. We were hoping to make it on the books before the end of July but had to wait until August. I think the dealer wanted to see it as bad as I did. Hopefully the wait at Laurel has gotten shorter. Since that yard serves as shipping hub for most if not all of the state Ford rail transport can be busy.

Back