How late in the game can you change your Options

Boom

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
I just found out that the Lariat Ultimate package doesn't have the heated wipers. I want to add option pack 60W for the wiper de icer. The dealer said I have a vin and a build date of 9/14, but it's too late to add the option. Is this the case or is the dealer uninformed?

Also I don't see the rear heated seats option on the order tracking page it just says Heated Seats but my order sheet from the dealer shows it added?

Last edited:

Chris21667

Stilling Recovering my Jeeps, with Tremor power
TOTM Winner
Reaction Points
Military
Army
Current Ride
2020 F350 Tremor 6.7 Blue Jean - 2012 F150 5.0 - 2018 Ford Edge 2.0
Current Ride #2
00 and 99 Jeep XJ Inline 4.0L
I just found out that the Lariat Ultimate package doesn't have the heated wipers. I want to add option pack 60W for the wiper de icer. The dealer said I have a vin and a build date of 9/14, but it's too late to add the option. Is this the case or is the dealer uninformed?

Also I don't see the rear heated seats option on the order tracking page it just says Heated Seats but my order sheet from the dealer shows it added?
You can ask your dealer but i tried a month out he said not he can't and because you have a build date i would say no.... my guy told me because i have a Build date not a build week i can't make changes and i have the heated steering wheel and deicer wipers and also the heated rear seats if that what you are talking about but if you get either Lariat package it comes with heated and cooled seats .... Valued and Ultimate both have them

amolinaro

Tremor Fan
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 F350

If you dig deep in the forum some guys have claimed they changed their order. My dealer messed up my order and I caught it when the VIN was issued but they could not change it. The build week for the truck I ordered is end of August so your situation coincides with my situation.

OP
B

Boom

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
I have the Lariat Ultimate package on my Build sheet from the dealer but I'm not seeing all the selected options on the Ford Order tracking page. Should it show everything?

Chris21667

TOTM Winner
Reaction Points
Military
Army
Current Ride
Current Ride #2
I have the Lariat Ultimate package on my Build sheet from the dealer but I'm not seeing all the selected options on the Ford Order tracking page. Should it show everything?
1596482741809.png

under accessories

Chris21667

TOTM Winner
Reaction Points
Military
Army
Current Ride
Current Ride #2
yea you have them ... the heated seat is the rear one i clicked on it and showing a more rear low and how it is standard on the higher trims
also you already have the fronted listed too so has to be rear

Chris21667

TOTM Winner
Reaction Points
Military
Army
Current Ride
Current Ride #2
It still shows processing with no build date. View attachment 3440
if you just ordered it then yea you should be able to make changes just if you have a build Date you probably can't, if you have a build week which is what you mostly have then you can make changes i believe someone said Aug 14... but it is best to ask your dealer, they have to make the change anyways

Latest Discussions

Ford Tremor Supporting Member Badge