Houston (NW) Body/Paint shop recommendations

rmmoore70

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 Ford F-250
Hi,

Can anyone provide recommendation for a really good, really professional job Body/Paint shop? I want my hood repainted and I want it done correctly (perfect). Anti-Matter Blue.

Thanks.

Not N/W, but I can fully recommend S&T Paint and Body in Katy on the south side of I-10 between Grand Parkway and Mason Road.

I have a couple of Porsches, and they are the only people I will let do paint on them. I'm not the only one who feels this way as I have seen and conversed with the owners of some VERY pricey cars in there over the years. Pricey as in the only 959 I have ever seen in person was in one of their bays.

No affiliation on my part, other than as a satisfied customer for over a decade.

Not N/W, but I can fully recommend S&T Paint and Body in Katy on the south side of I-10 between Grand Parkway and Mason Road.

I have a couple of Porsches, and they are the only people I will let do paint on them. I'm not the only one who feels this way as I have seen and conversed with the owners of some VERY pricey cars in there over the years. Pricey as in the only 959 I have ever seen in person was in one of their bays.

No affiliation on my part, other than as a satisfied customer for over a decade.
Thank you! I will reach out to them. Awesome.

Are there challenges in painting a tri coat star white ( the most expensive factory color) vs others? Or is it all the same for these shops no matter the color.

Only downside is that with a high end paint job on the hood the rest of the truck will look like trash...lol

Are there challenges in painting a tri coat star white ( the most expensive factory color) vs others? Or is it all the same for these shops no matter the color.
Might be, I'm not sure. I have heard that the Soul Red from Mazda is a special process. Might be the same type of thing.

Only downside is that with a high end paint job on the hood the rest of the truck will look like trash...lol
Hopefully I won't face something like that. A lot of these shops simply don't care about the quality of their work.

Latest Discussions

Back