Hot off the press, 2022 Iconic Silver Tremor

Spoonman

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 F250 6.7 Lariat Ultimate Tremor Iconic Silver
Current Ride #2
2015 Big turbo Audi Wagon/ 981 Porsche Cayman - track car
What's up everyone! New to this forum and to Super Duties. Sold my 2018 F150 and stepped up to a real truck so I can tow a 12k, 38' Travel trailer. I have 1400 miles of smiles on my new Tremor and I am really happy with it. Ford hit a home run with this truck! I sold my F150 for $1500 less than I paid for it new....but I had to pay over sticker for the Tremor. It's a 6.7 Lariat ultimate package, moonroof, Power running boards, Black appearance package, High capacity Tow package, adaptive steering, rubber mats, spray in bed liner, 2738# payload!!
20211008_160509.jpg
20211008_160538.jpg
20211008_160552.jpg
20210912_145709.jpg
20211013_162125.jpg
20211013_162154.jpg
20211013_161858.jpg
20211013_161846.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome!

What's up everyone! New to this forum and to Super Duties. Sold my 2018 F150 and stepped up to a real truck so I can tow a 12k, 38' Travel trailer. I have 1400 miles of smiles on my new Tremor and I am really happy with it. Ford hit a home run with this truck! I sold my F150 for $1500 less than I paid for it new....but I had to pay over sticker for the Tremor. It's a 6.7 Lariat ultimate package, moonroof, Power running boards, Black appearance package, High capacity Tow package, adaptive steering, rubber mats, spray in bed liner, 2738# payload!!
Welcome. I am also coming from an 18 F150 2.7 ecoboost, its a company construction pick up so I have given it hard use. Twin turbos are no joke and the auto 4 wheel etc has performed amazing. I am excited to see the difference in feel etc though. My F150 had weird flaws like shitty windshield seal so I get water in the cab after a good rain.

The interior of the Tremor looks really great in your picture. Big step up. Can you describe the ride?

Welcome. I am also coming from an 18 F150 2.7 ecoboost, its a company construction pick up so I have given it hard use. Twin turbos are no joke and the auto 4 wheel etc has performed amazing. I am excited to see the difference in feel etc though. My F150 had weird flaws like shitty windshield seal so I get water in the cab after a good rain.

The interior of the Tremor looks really great in your picture. Big step up. Can you describe the ride?
My F150 had a level lift and add-a-leafs in the rear so it rode a little stiffer. Tires make a big difference, I had 33" Toyo Open country AT/3 on the F150 which gave it a softer feel than the OEM all seasons. First off, the 6.7 is a diesel rocket ship! It's really nice making the move from the XLT F150 to the Lariat too, way more creature comforts. Every time I drive the Tremor I keep discovering new things. I was driving the other night and the headlights automatically switched between low and high beams when approaching other cars, that was prett cool! Overall, the Tremor rides stiffer, especially in the front. Although, I have no experience with Super Duty trucks before this. I did air down the tires to 55 front/60 rear and that helps. The Duratracs are quieter than the Toyo's on the F150 which is surprising since they are more a mud tire and the Toyos were all-terrains. The Duratracs do have more of a squishy feel than the Toyo's even though they are 'E' load range tire with stiffer sidewalls. The feedback up front from everything in the road is more noticable, but I don't experience things jumping out of the cupholders like some youtube videos state. I know the Tremor has a smaller diameter front sway bar so it's probably not as stiff as a regular f250. The rear end in the Tremor is pretty firm. I had about 700lbs of mulch in the bed the other day and the truck rode much nicer. I know some people probably throw some weight back there permanently for that reason. On a new truck everything is very 'tight' and will loosen up and settle a lit bit with more miles so we'll see. At the end of the day, the Tremor is my DD and I think it rides pretty nice for a 1 ton truck disguised as a 3/4 ton. No complaints so far. I can't wait to throw a trailer behind this thing! If my wife would just let me pull the trigger on this Jayco we've been looking at (like 5 times already) I'd be all set. What does a guy do?

Last edited:
My F150 had a level lift and add-a-leafs in the rear so it rode a little stiffer. Tires make a big difference, I had 33" Toyo Open country AT/3 on the F150 which gave it a softer feel than the OEM all seasons. First off, the 6.7 is a diesel rocket ship! It's really nice making the move from the XLT F150 to the Lariat too, way more creature comforts. Every time I drive the Tremor I keep discovering new things. I was driving the other night and the headlights automatically switched between low and high beams when approaching other cars, that was prett cool! Overall, the Tremor rides stiffer, especially in the front. Although, I have no experience with Super Duty trucks before this. I did air down the tires to 55 front/60 rear and that helps. The feedback up front from everything in the road is more noticable, but I don't experience things jumping out of the cupholders like some youtube videos state. I know the Tremor has a smaller diameter front sway bar so it's probably not as stiff as a regular f250. The rear end in the Tremor is pretty firm. I had about 700lbs of mulch in the bed the other day and the truck rode much nicer. I know some people probably throw some weight back there permanently for that reason. On a new truck everything is very 'tight' and will loosen up and settle a lit bit with more miles so we'll see. At the end of the day, the Tremor is my DD and I think it rides pretty nice for a 1 ton truck disguised as a 3/4 ton. No complaints so far. I can't wait to throw a trailer behind this thing! If my wife would just let me pull the trigger on this Jayco we've been looking at (like 5 times already) I'd be all set. What does a guy do?
Awesome response thank you and great touch points on tire pressure and feel etc many have posted on the forum that the Fox ATS stabilizer is a great addition up front, maybe a Carli Track Bar, and there are lots of debate on the stiff rear leafs but hey I lean your way, it was made for some weight in the back and to each his own on the endless pursuit to customize. Great post

Nice Truck, congratulations!!

I’ve come back to this thread several times to just see the photos.

Back