Horn Blasters Nightmare edition with onboard air *Installed*

bbrett

Founding Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Ford F250 Lariat Tremor
Just got my truck back this morning from the shop that installed my horn blaster kit I bought back in December. This has Viair onboard compressor, with remote air nozzle. It's stupid loud! I have a relay connected to the up fitter switch "4" so when it's on my regular horn button blasts the train horn, and when off it goes back to my regular horn.

Attachments

• IMG_7340.HEIC.jpeg
    IMG_7340.HEIC.jpeg
    642.1 KB · Views: 107
OP
bbrett

bbrett

Founding Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Did they custom build that bracket to hold the tank and horns or did that come with it?

Local stereo shop did a custom bracket under the truck. And the horns don't sit lower than anything else, so no loss of clearance. I've scared the SH*T out of a few bad drivers already lol. The main reason I got it was for the onboard air, and when I do my lift I will be able to use the same tank and compressor for my rear helper bags, just will need to add another valve.

OP
bbrett

bbrett

Founding Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction Points
Current Ride
this is the kit I bought, and added the tire inflation option with the fittings.

Foxfire0616

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 F250 Tremor
Just got my truck back this morning from the shop that installed my horn blaster kit I bought back in December. This has Viair onboard compressor, with remote air nozzle. It's stupid loud! I have a relay connected to the up fitter switch "4" so when it's on my regular horn button blasts the train horn, and when off it goes back to my regular horn.
Looks good. Need a sound clip

RAVAGE88

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 F-350 TREMOR
Current Ride #2
2019 H-D Electra Glide Standard
this is the kit I bought, and added the tire inflation option with the fittings.

Nice system, I looked at that one but doin my own thing with the ARB Twin Compressor and a full manifold. Haven't made a decision on which horns yet, but gettin close.

MB

Latest Discussions

Ford Tremor Supporting Member Badge