Hoodie Ideas and selection with POLL!!!!!

What Hoodie do you want?

• Total voters

Chris21667

Stilling Recovering my Jeeps, with Tremor power
TOTM Winner
Reaction Points
Military
Army
Current Ride
2020 F350 Tremor 6.7 Blue Jean - 2012 F150 5.0 -
Current Ride #2
2022 Bronco Outer Banks
You can select one then one but i have picture for the colors and the design of the hoodies the pigment colors are midweight and the regulars colors are heavyweight ...

Also i like the idea of Tremor logo from the forum on the front and a Ford logo on the back maybe .... you tell me and see what we can do.

Pigment Slate Blue.jpg
Pigment Maroon.jpg
Pigment Black.jpg
Navy.jpg
Charcoal.jpg
Burgundy.jpg
Black .jpg

Can you explain to the community the difference between chest logo and full size center.

My guess is chest is small and on one side and full size center is across the whole chest? Right now, small logo is winning the poll and I am not sure your paper ballot explains the implications of a small breast logo ruining our good looks and statement we want to make when we wear this proudly for the next 4 years.

I mean, who really wants a small breast? When your wife steals it, don't you want to see "TREMOR" across both?

Can you explain to the community the difference between chest logo and full size center.

My guess is chest is small and on one side and full size center is across the whole chest? Right now, small logo is winning the poll and I am not sure your paper ballot explains the implications of a small breast logo ruining our good looks and statement we want to make when we wear this proudly for the next 4 years.

I mean, who really wants a small breast? When your wife steals it, don't you want to see "TREMOR" across both?
You are correct full-size would go across the entire front and the chest logo would be on the right or left side of your chest ... But that's why I am looking for a vote so we can make a demo and then we can get a better price but I am open to have a ford logo on the back across the whole thing or ford on the front and tremor forum logo on the back ... Modified and making a new logo so it may not be the same one as the stickers

I like the idea of dropping the year from the logo in this case in order to make them more “timeless” and more likely to sell later if needed or wanted.

Bump.... What to make sure people can see this thread.

Perhaps it's been considered or brought up already, but are there any licensing or legal concerns if the Ford logo is used on the back?
Just a thought...not trying to be a Debbie downer.

Perhaps it's been considered or brought up already, but are there any licensing or legal concerns if the Ford logo is used on the back?
Just a thought...not trying to be a Debbie downer.
Yea didn't think about that but you are correct ... The Ford blue oval is copyrighted

Copyrights are okay to use for personal use, but not for public sale. Besides that, Ford has much bigger fish to fry than come after 40 guys wearing a hoodie. lol

Last edited:
Maybe back design and this form logo small on the chest with year.... or tremor or year down the sleeve...

Copyrights are okay to use for personal use, but not for public sale. Besides that, Ford has much bigger fish to fry than come after 40 guys wearing a hoodie. lol
On top of which they would be in favor of us doing free marketing services for them...

On top of which they would be in favor of us doing free marketing services for them...

Yeah, as long as they are not being listed for sale on ebay, their legal team won't bat an eye.

There are many companies that hire companies like the one we just divested that scrape the interwebs looking for infringements whether it be copyright, trademark, etc. They even scan sites like facebook, remember nothing is technically private. A Cease and Desist letter would be sent at first, but some companies aggressively pursue violations with their trademarks or copyrights. If in doubt inquire with the trademark or copyright owner, normally they don't care and will tell you how to use it with their permission to avoid any problems.

We are close to having these hoodies in production. I'll initially have to do a pretty large order to get some good pricing. I'm shooting to sell these for about $30/ea. The first batch will be the mid weight version in either black or charcoal with our logo on the front. I'll post the final mock up once we have it.

I've added sizes to the poll above, so if you are interested please vote on the size so I have a good idea what qty to order in each size.

I suggest leaving off the year on the design. Perhaps change design color offerings from year to year...just a thought.

Agreed, the first run I'm still going to go with the website colors (dark orange).

Replacing the date with the flag
Screen Shot 2020-11-09 at 9.58.13 AM.png

or

Screen Shot 2020-11-09 at 10.00.10 AM.png

Back