Hood Scoop

SVT4X4

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 Tremor
This is the Ford aftermarket hood scoop installed on truck with matte black wrap and also wrap on part of hood. I was debating to paint or wrap, and very happy with how it turned out.

Something I never thought of doing before was adding lights in the front, but after seeing the TRX, I really liked the look, and installed three of the Raptor grill lights hooked up to the parking lights.

FYI this is a fake scoop, only for looks.
Hood Scoop 1.JPG
Hood Scoop 2.JPG
Hood Scoop 3.JPG
Tremor Dunes 102020 5.jpg

This is the Ford aftermarket hood scoop installed on truck with matte black wrap and also wrap on part of hood. I was debating to paint or wrap, and very happy with how it turned out.

Something I never thought of doing before was adding lights in the front, but after seeing the TRX, I really liked the look, and installed three of the Raptor grill lights hooked up to the parking lights.

FYI this is a fake scoop, only for looks. View attachment 6903
I think the wrap looks good. The Roush package Super Duty has a similar matte black accent on the hood that I really like. The scoop isn't really my style but looks good. I also really like that lightbar in your bumper. What one is that?

Nice custom touch!

A copy of a copy, lol just playin

I'm digging the light bar; where did you pick it up

FYI this is a fake scoop, only for looks. View attachment 6903View attachment 6904View attachment 6905View attachment 6906
This is the Ford accessories hood scoop? I was thinking of ordering the hood scoop for my tremor too. I like the look of hood scoops and think yours looks great! Would you happen to have a pic of it from the drivers seat? Also, is the scoop wrapped too or is that the color it came?

The inset bumper light bar looks great. More details?
I have a separate thread titled below that has more info on that.
LED Bumper Light Bar / Flag Mount

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm digging the light bar; where did you pick it up
I have a separate thread on that, I cut the stock bumper and installed the light into it.

I have a separate thread on that, I cut the stock bumper and installed the light into it.
LOL looked it up after i asked that is great work

FYI this is a fake scoop, only for looks. View attachment 6903View attachment 6904View attachment 6905View attachment 6906
i ordered hood scoop thru ford does it come matte black or satin black?

^^ That looks to be functional

i ordered hood scoop thru ford does it come matte black or satin black?
It is like a flat primer, don't think it is really intended to be left as is, but not 100% sure.

This is the Ford accessories hood scoop? I was thinking of ordering the hood scoop for my tremor too. I like the look of hood scoops and think yours looks great! Would you happen to have a pic of it from the drivers seat? Also, is the scoop wrapped too or is that the color it came?
It is wrapped same material as hood. Yes this is the Ford accessories scoop, and if you look around I think Air Design actually makes them for Ford. Here are a couple of pictures from inside, sorry for the dirt.
Scoop 1.JPG
Scoop 2.JPG

Latest Discussions

Back