hood bug deflector

aryaagahi

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 Tremor Lariat Sport 7.3 Iconic Silver
thinking of putting one on mine... either that or the raised letter 3M inserts

Is there a gap between the plastic and the hood of the truck, worried about it scratching and damaging the paint underneath even with a clear film protection.

Also did any of yall have to take it off time to time to clean underneath or will a high pressure spray from the side clean it just fine, and if you did have to remove it how difficult was it to take on and off

thinking of putting one on mine... either that or the raised letter 3M inserts

Is there a gap between the plastic and the hood of the truck, worried about it scratching and damaging the paint underneath even with a clear film protection.

Also did any of yall have to take it off time to time to clean underneath or will a high pressure spray from the side clean it just fine, and if you did have to remove it how difficult was it to take on and off

I live in Washington State as well, I have had 3 windshields and 3 years on I90 between Sammamish and Northbend.

I would say get it, its 100 and something, its disposable.

I also see you have very good taste and we both ordered Iconic Silver.

I live in Washington State as well, I have had 3 windshields and 3 years on I90 between Sammamish and Northbend.

I would say get it, its 100 and something, its disposable.

I also see you have very good taste and we both ordered Iconic Silver.
true, i dont know how much it helps the windshield from rock chips as much as just bugs

Back