Tremoraholic
TOTM Winner
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Military
Navy
Current Ride
2022 F-250 Tremor, 7.3
My highly technical, I am going to camp here indicator.
D1D77ED6-9E2C-4519-BA51-73A595551582.jpeg

Everyone knows the truck has a level (both fwd/aft and right/left)? It’s selectable on your display. I forget but used it the last hunting trip to select a spot… 🍻

Given the production specs +/- of the console, the assembly process of the console, the mount points of the console .....that should work.

Everyone knows the truck has a level (both fwd/aft and right/left)? It’s selectable on your display. I forget but used it the last hunting trip to select a spot… 🍻

Not really accurate enough to level up good enough to not roll out of bed.

The OP's highly technical level would work good, and much more accurate once you know what corrections it needs. Park somewhere that is actually flat, get an idea on how far out of level your console is and correct for it when camping. Piece of cake.

Not really accurate enough to level up good enough to not roll out of bed.

The OP's highly technical level would work good, and much more accurate once you know what corrections it needs. Park somewhere that is actually flat, get an idea on how far out of level your console is and correct for it when camping. Piece of cak
My highly technical, I am going to camp here indicator.View attachment 113079
You guys crack me up, what started as humor has now become a redesign of the entire truck!!!🤣 I like (the little level that could) since it shows a little more accuracy , and I can walk to the back of the of camper ,check it, then throw it back in the truck. I started with a Harbor Freight six inch level, and move to this advancement.

You guys crack me up, what started as humor has now become a redesign of the entire truck!!!🤣
Hey, give us a forum to opine on any subject and we will oblige!!

My IPhone 7 has a level in Utilities -measure.

I use an app called "bubble" on an as-needed basis. It switches to a traditional bubble level when the phone is rotated up from a flat orientation:

:

Screenshot_20230220-103133.png

Back