modified

Admin
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Diesel Tremor
Current Ride #2
2021 Bronco
Does anyone know what exactly does this package contain?

From Ford's F250 build and price:

1578156039445.png

Thanks! I wasn't sure if that included the 5 wheel prep package as well.

It is weird that the 5th wheel prep package is not included. Since it is a F250 only option maybe they are figuring for high capacity bumper trailer pulling. Who knows with Ford.

So does this increase payload?

So does this increase payload?
Yes ups GVWR to 10800 from 10000.

Edit, since the 6.7L Tremor requires the HCTTP, no not any higher than a normal F250 6.7L Tremor since they all get the 10800 if the paper de rate is not ordered.

Last edited:
It does increase the payload as mentioned above. From what I saw while I was shopping most 6.7L have a payload around 2300lbs depending on options, if you go with the HCPP your payload will be around 2700lbs. Personally I'd go with an F-350 over the HCPP, if you can find one, which gets you additional payload for less cost.

It does increase the payload as mentioned above. From what I saw while I was shopping most 6.7L have a payload around 2300lbs depending on options, if you go with the HCPP your payload will be around 2700lbs. Personally I'd go with an F-350 over the HCPP, if you can find one, which gets you additional payload for less cost.
I wanted an F-350, but couldn’t find one. I’m content knowing I have an F-350 with an F-250 badge and jamb sticker. Same truck. Haha

Does anyone know what exactly does this package contain?
After I read up on this package, I wish I had it. There is actually intelligence in the system so it knows exactly which angle your trailer is at etc. You actually place a sticker on trailer and configure it. Pretty badass if you ask me. Would make backing up in tight spaces a breeze with long trailers. I can easily do it without, but not gonna lie it would be nice to have.

My truck has it but as mentioned above the hctp for around 1130 has the same capacity.

Thanks! I wasn't sure if that included the 5 wheel prep package as well.
It doesn’t include the 5 wheel package. Separate line item. I added it after delivery.

It probably why I have mine. The special order forgot it. Got it added at extra dollars ?

Latest Discussions

Back