Hi to all from SoCal!

DesertMC

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 Carbonized Gray F250 Tremor 6.7
Yesterday I registered to this forum after I ordered a 2021 F250 Tremor, Carbonized gray with 6.7 Diesel, 3.55 gear ratio and Lariet ultimate amongst other misc. I put some questions and comments out there and appreciate all the feedback!

I will be looking here to learn from all you guys and will also share my journey throughout the build, through delivery and my first impressions.

Thanks for all the help along the way!

Definitely excited.

Take care
Scott, still stuck in the people's republic of California. Although great desert m/c and four wheeling fun!

Welcome. I see I should have read this first, then I wouldn't have needed to ask if you were a diesel or gas truck over on the hitch thread. Have fun planning while you wait.

3" receiver for the diesel.

Congratulations and welcome.

Welcome! Lot's of good peeps on this site with great info. Just hang on to your wallet. I too am from SoCal (unfortunately) however have a second home in AZ (Colorado River zone) Enjoy your ride.....I do!

Hi, also in So Cal. Did you get the quad beam LEDs? I am being told by my dealer that they come with the Lariat Ultimate Package, but cannot find that anywhere online.

Hi, also in So Cal. Did you get the quad beam LEDs? I am being told by my dealer that they come with the Lariat Ultimate Package, but cannot find that anywhere online.
It was an option.

welcome and I am sure you will enjoy the 1050 lb ft of torque.

Back