Hi All, new here

jhblaze1

Tremoraholic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 Agate Black 6.7 Tremor
Current Ride #2
Ducati Diavel 1260S
Looking hard at a 350 Platinum Tremor order. I'm driving a paid off 2015 wrangler rubicon unlimited hard rock, and other than being a fun vehicle it's pretty useless with a useable 871lb payload. Loaded with wife, kids, dog and some gear I couldn't even pull a large pop up tent most likely without exceeds gvwr...I'm hoping in the next few years to get a relatively large (35ish feet) travel trailer and F350 seems to fit the bill...I was trying to decide between a dually and the tremor but I don't realistically think I'll ever be buying a huge 5th wheel with a 3000lb hitch weight so I think all that extra dually payload would be wasted and that money could be better spent on a much more bad ass looking truck that can still easily pull a heavy travel trailer....anyway just wanted to say hi.

Last edited:
Looking hard at a 350 Platinum Tremor order. I'm driving a paid off 2015 wrangler rubicon unlimited hard rock, and other than being a fun vehicle it's pretty useless with a useable 871lb payload. Loaded with wife, kids, dog and some gear I couldn't even pull a large pop up tent most likely without exceeds gvwr...I'm hoping in the next few years to get a relatively large (35ish feet) travel trailer and F350 seems to fit the bill...I was trying to decide between a dually and the tremor but I don't realistically think I'll ever be buying a huge 5th wheel with a 300lb hitch weight so I think all that extra dually payload would be wasted and that money could be better spent on a much more bad ass looking truck that can still easily pull a heavy travel trailer....anyway just wanted to say hi.
a F350 with a 6.7 Diesel has a payload arounf 3300 lbs and 14lb bumper pull and 21900lbs of gooseneck or 5th wheel and a 7.3 gas has a payload around 4000 check this out

Welcome!

Welcome!

Welcome to the club!

There is a ton of valuable knowledge here.

Looking hard at a 350 Platinum Tremor order. I'm driving a paid off 2015 wrangler rubicon unlimited hard rock, and other than being a fun vehicle it's pretty useless with a useable 871lb payload. Loaded with wife, kids, dog and some gear I couldn't even pull a large pop up tent most likely without exceeds gvwr...I'm hoping in the next few years to get a relatively large (35ish feet) travel trailer and F350 seems to fit the bill...I was trying to decide between a dually and the tremor but I don't realistically think I'll ever be buying a huge 5th wheel with a 3000lb hitch weight so I think all that extra dually payload would be wasted and that money could be better spent on a much more bad ass looking truck that can still easily pull a heavy travel trailer....anyway just wanted to say hi.

Welcome to the forum @jhblaze1 The Tremor is really the perfect blend of an off-road vehicle and a towing monster. There are plenty of nice large 5th wheels a Tremor F350's payload can support. Check out some of the Grand Designs or Outdoor RVs models.

Back