Hi All, new here

jhblaze1

Tremoraholic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 Agate Black 6.7 Tremor
Current Ride #2
Ducati Diavel 1260S
Looking hard at a 350 Platinum Tremor order. I'm driving a paid off 2015 wrangler rubicon unlimited hard rock, and other than being a fun vehicle it's pretty useless with a useable 871lb payload. Loaded with wife, kids, dog and some gear I couldn't even pull a large pop up tent most likely without exceeds gvwr...I'm hoping in the next few years to get a relatively large (35ish feet) travel trailer and F350 seems to fit the bill...I was trying to decide between a dually and the tremor but I don't realistically think I'll ever be buying a huge 5th wheel with a 3000lb hitch weight so I think all that extra dually payload would be wasted and that money could be better spent on a much more bad ass looking truck that can still easily pull a heavy travel trailer....anyway just wanted to say hi.

Last edited:

Chris21667

Stilling Recovering my Jeeps, with Tremor power
TOTM Winner
Reaction Points
Military
Army
Current Ride
2020 F350 Tremor 6.7 Blue Jean - 2012 F150 5.0 - 2018 Ford Edge 2.0
Current Ride #2
00 and 99 Jeep XJ Inline 4.0L
Looking hard at a 350 Platinum Tremor order. I'm driving a paid off 2015 wrangler rubicon unlimited hard rock, and other than being a fun vehicle it's pretty useless with a useable 871lb payload. Loaded with wife, kids, dog and some gear I couldn't even pull a large pop up tent most likely without exceeds gvwr...I'm hoping in the next few years to get a relatively large (35ish feet) travel trailer and F350 seems to fit the bill...I was trying to decide between a dually and the tremor but I don't realistically think I'll ever be buying a huge 5th wheel with a 300lb hitch weight so I think all that extra dually payload would be wasted and that money could be better spent on a much more bad ass looking truck that can still easily pull a heavy travel trailer....anyway just wanted to say hi.
a F350 with a 6.7 Diesel has a payload arounf 3300 lbs and 14lb bumper pull and 21900lbs of gooseneck or 5th wheel and a 7.3 gas has a payload around 4000 check this out

Driftwood

First Tremor on Methods!
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 Tremor 7.3L Lariat w/ Ultimate & Sport
Welcome!

Yukon Bush Tremor

Tremoraholic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F-350 Lariat Ultimate Tremor
Welcome to the club!

There is a ton of valuable knowledge here.

modified

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2017 Ford Raptor
Current Ride #2
2020 Diesel Tremor
Looking hard at a 350 Platinum Tremor order. I'm driving a paid off 2015 wrangler rubicon unlimited hard rock, and other than being a fun vehicle it's pretty useless with a useable 871lb payload. Loaded with wife, kids, dog and some gear I couldn't even pull a large pop up tent most likely without exceeds gvwr...I'm hoping in the next few years to get a relatively large (35ish feet) travel trailer and F350 seems to fit the bill...I was trying to decide between a dually and the tremor but I don't realistically think I'll ever be buying a huge 5th wheel with a 3000lb hitch weight so I think all that extra dually payload would be wasted and that money could be better spent on a much more bad ass looking truck that can still easily pull a heavy travel trailer....anyway just wanted to say hi.

Welcome to the forum @jhblaze1 The Tremor is really the perfect blend of an off-road vehicle and a towing monster. There are plenty of nice large 5th wheels a Tremor F350's payload can support. Check out some of the Grand Designs or Outdoor RVs models.

Ford Tremor Supporting Member Badge