Hey new potential F350 Lariat Tremor owner

And I swapped it back to Carbonized Gray. I've never had such a hard time deciding on crap in my life. Maybe it's because I'm ordering it. Also there aren't any cool colors for vehicles anymore. The blue isn't bad but for whatever reason my wife was like hell no and I guess I better agree since I get to buy the truck in the first place. haha

You'll be happy with carbonized grey and the black package combo. They go very well together.
Just saw one Monday on my dealer's lot. Sharp looking truck. Don't think you lose in any color really.

You'll be happy with carbonized grey and the black package combo. They go very well together.
Just saw one Monday on my dealer's lot. Sharp looking truck. Don't think you lose in any color really.
5DF50D62-EDB1-4E68-AB9D-CBB7574DB82A.jpeg
I

That's pretty damn light. for a gray. anyways I just swapped to white. again.............I told him to submit the damn order so I don't change my mind again. The star white is a great color. I'll have to polish up my clay bar skills again.

That's pretty damn light. for a gray. anyways I just swapped to white. again.............I told him to submit the damn order so I don't change my mind again. The star white is a great color. I'll have to polish up my clay bar skills again.
White look like every other work truck in Texas

Did you order the heated steering wheel? Also you should have ordered through Granger Ford in Iowa.

Thanks everyone. I’ll attach the build sheet. I ended up getting 1000 over invoice. Almost zero dealers in my area will go off sticker.
Great build!

we can all still read the 71K and the 67K through the border card :D

also almost had the same truck but i didnt like the pearl white as much as my flat oxford white. Which means no blackout package.. to be done by me later on.

Great build!

we can all still read the 71K and the 67K through the border card :D

also almost had the same truck but i didnt liek the pearl white as much as my flat oxford white. Which means no blackout package.. to be done by me later on.
Or add it up if we cared.

lol. that's funny. I sent it to my wife that way so she wouldn't beat me when I got home. not sure if I said it but I ended up paying 1000 over invoice. I'm super glad I switched to white too.

So this probably isn't the place for this, but are there any must mods on these trucks that I need to do ASAP? I have to pick a tonneau out. I see an eventual winch in my future but I'm guessing a shock upgrade wouldn't be a terrible idea. Maybe take the rake out. I was told by Chris at Thuren Fabrication that if I get a Ford to get a hold of CJC and they'll point me in the right direction. I don't need to spend a pile of money just get the ride stance right and maybe some new wheels and tires. I always have a hell of a time picking out wheels for a truck. Each truck asks for something different. The Tremor seems to be screaming for Methods and Toyo R/T's. Although I love Trail Grapplers. I've had them on every truck except my currently one which I put STT Pros on. They suck. They're wearing terribly.

This dark enough for ya, same truck!
104235DF-03AD-42A3-AF24-EFE4CB64DD77.png

Loving my grey Tremor I picked up last week (had to share again as I can't stop looking at it in the garage).

Attachments

• IMG_6726.JPG
    IMG_6726.JPG
    545.3 KB · Views: 15
And I swapped it back to Carbonized Gray. I've never had such a hard time deciding on crap in my life. Maybe it's because I'm ordering it. Also there aren't any cool colors for vehicles anymore. The blue isn't bad but for whatever reason my wife was like hell no and I guess I better agree since I get to buy the truck in the first place. haha
Swapping colors. Did you recently go "window shopping" with your wife? Good colors? Yeah.....no colors without metallic. Ford had Lithium Gray (no metallic) for 2021 trucks...discontinued for 2022 trucks. IMO, Ford (Marketing Department) would be wise to consider offering more non-metallic colors, especially on Tremor trucks. Jeep offered Tank, Rhino and Gobi a few years ago. Those were very popular military / tactical type of colors.

So this probably isn't the place for this, but are there any must mods on these trucks that I need to do ASAP? I have to pick a tonneau out. I see an eventual winch in my future but I'm guessing a shock upgrade wouldn't be a terrible idea. Maybe take the rake out. I was told by Chris at Thuren Fabrication that if I get a Ford to get a hold of CJC and they'll point me in the right direction. I don't need to spend a pile of money just get the ride stance right and maybe some new wheels and tires. I always have a hell of a time picking out wheels for a truck. Each truck asks for something different. The Tremor seems to be screaming for Methods and Toyo R/T's. Although I love Trail Grapplers. I've had them on every truck except my currently one which I put STT Pros on. They suck. They're wearing terribly.
You changed color again....back to Star White....lmbo. IMO...first two modifications should be PPF and Ceramic Coat. I did some research - like Suntek PPF and by far Opti-Coat ceramic coatings (Pro, Pro Plus and Pro 3).

Suntek Ultra or Reaaction. I plan to have PPF installed on the headlights and painted front bumper, and the rockers...between the front and rear wheel wells. The Opti-Coat Pro Plus is probably the best value for the dollar spent.

Both Diamondback and Renegade have excellent tonneau covers. Both have advantages...cannot go wrong with either product.

I like Carli Suspension products. Their level system can take out the factory rake and they have a Progressive Add-A-Pack to maintain factory payload and towing capabilities. Add some Air Lift air bags and your truck probably won't experience any rear drop or squat. The other good option Carli has is their Radius Arms...which allow the use of some 37 inch tires with the level system.

Aftermarket rims are definitely an individual preference. That said, I like the Black Rhino Armory rims. The black bolts are all removable, which is kinda neat if anyone ever wanted to paint the rims the body color. I would highly recommend UPOL clear coat...the $625 per quart stuff.

Yeah I had a lot of those suggestions in mind. I have a local shop in town that did some clear film on a silverado I had and I was happy. Even the powder coated bumper on my ram chipped so I was going to get the front bumper done at a minimum. There's no one up here to do ceramic coating so I'll have to think on that. I'll either get the diamondback HD or another access cover. Two totally different covers but I'll see.. It all depends if I decide to go with wheels and tires right away. Appreciate the suggestions. So if I decide to rock 37s, I need to get the radius arms?

Back